Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,426 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 (35027 Views)

Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The Transfer Market Since 2003 / Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market / Avoid Blind Arguments.;see The Club With Most Trophies Since 2003 In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by Hausa(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

I hope the Roma family informed mourinho sha cus i knw that that guy from Portugal no send, make Abraham no go dey do vacation for Rome.

But wait,

Emmanuel Adebayor

Drogba

Samuel Eto'o fills

Diego milito

Gonzalo Higuain

Karim Benzema

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Harry kane

Derlei of FC porto

All these are the mourinho strikers of the past, can Abraham compete with any of them??
Wouldn't it be McCarthy for Porto instead of Derlei?
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by OBA117(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Spend big, win big smiley
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by OlawaleBammie: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hausa:
Wouldn't it be McCarthy for Porto instead of Derlei?

Yea, Benny McCarthy played for Porto but remember that mourinho brought Derlei along from UD Leiria?
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by Johnrake69: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
obembet:

Despite still being very young, with a huge amount of potential to keep improving, Tammy has already played more than 200 games in his career and scored over 100 goals – and won a number of major trophies too,“

Chelsea will regret this

I'm sure there's a buy back clause on the deal. It's a good deal for both parties
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by Fortez: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Really
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by Ofolete: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Even from your analysis, CFC did the best business. Check their income column. But I know that you are too jealous of the club. Ole will be there this season while CFC wins another trophy.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by Lamasta(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Chelsea fans be shouting Man City is the biggest spender whereas them and Man Utd and the bankrupt club Barca grin are also part of the biggest spenders in transfer market
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by nigfooty: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Barcelona economic situation worsen, debt is now €1.35 billion, will Barca ever recover from this mess?
https://www.nigfooty.com/2021/08/barcelona-economic-situation-worsen.html
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by richmanrichard: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Give us d last 5yrs n united fans wud surely see that the club wasted funds for nothing.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by richmanrichard: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Op your writeup is just targeted to spite chelsea.why did you not start frm since 2008 when city was bought or since fergusson era at united but you targeted exactly d yr chelsea started spending? Na witch craft oh! You shud ve atleast started frm d inception of premier leaque where united, liverpool n arsenal ve no rivals.since ferguson left, united has spent close to 2bilion euros with only 1 major trophy(eropa) to show for it.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by Hausa(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Yea, Benny McCarthy played for Porto but remember that mourinho brought Derlei along from UD Leiria?
I don't. But I thought the focus was on strikers, though.

Damn, that McCarthy's goal against Man United remains evergreen sha.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by yellowpepper: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ahh, where is Arsenal on the list. Lmaooo
Meanwhile, Come and Register Now as foremost Entrepreneurial Reality Show, THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA is about to hit the screen... And you can will N15M Grand Prize, and up to N3M funding for 1000 Contestants from Auditions.

Follow; https://thenexttitan.com/register/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=NA&utm_campaign=TNT+Season+8&utm_id=TNTS8
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by OlawaleBammie: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hausa:
I don't. But I thought the focus was on strikers, though.

Damn, that McCarthy's goal against Man United remains evergreen sha.
i dont even remember the goal again
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by Muwyn(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
There is quite an interesting thing about Chelsea is that many very talented footballers fail to realise their full potential. What are the reasons for it? Remember Shevchenko, Ballack, De Bruyne, Salah, Lukaku, etc.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by lugo99(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

I hope the Roma family informed mourinho sha cus i knw that that guy from Portugal no send, make Abraham no go dey do vacation for Rome.

But wait,

Emmanuel Adebayor

Drogba

Samuel Eto'o fills

Diego milito

Gonzalo Higuain

Karim Benzema

Zlatan Ibrahimovicr

Harry kane

Derlei of FC porto

All these are the mourinho strikers of the past, can Abraham compete with any of them??
where is Lukaku, Mateja Kezman, Diego Costa, Benni McCarty, etc..
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by wwwihy: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jerryjessy207:

Bro read the contents again and understand English. There's different between one of the most successful club, and the most successful club sir. Two decades is 20 years. Since 2001 till 2021 Chelsea has won EPL 5 times, Manchester United won 7 times, Manchester City won 5 times, Liverpool 1, Leicester City 1. So tell me where Chelsea is the most successful club in the Premier league now?
You need to read and understand my simple sentence. Add Europe and other cups, stop counting only premiership.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by wwwihy: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
MrEgghead:
Premier league trophy is just one of the trophies they compete in..Overall, Chelsea has the highest number of amassed trophies in the last 20 years.
God Bless you and your parents that gave you sound education
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by Uzomacharles: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

But wait,

Emmanuel Adebayor

Drogba

Samuel Eto'o fills

Diego milito

Gonzalo Higuain

Karim Benzema

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Harry kane

Derlei of FC porto

is Abraham half of their age?
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by Dindondin(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

But wait,

Emmanuel Adebayor

Drogba

Samuel Eto'o fills

Diego milito

Gonzalo Higuain

Karim Benzema

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Harry kane

Derlei of FC porto

n tabari laa je. Na wetin we see we chop. Tamilore ll play what he can play
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by OlawaleBammie: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dindondin:
n tabari laa je. Na wetin we see we chop. Tamilore ll play what he can play
oga gbagbe o, no be everybody dey chop wetin hin see o, many dey chop wetin dem desire o.
Re: Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 by Dindondin(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
oga gbagbe o, no be everybody dey chop wetin hin see o, many dey chop wetin dem desire o.
if you are rich tiu can say that. Many are not rich. They eat what they see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Shows Off His Girlfriend / AFRICA’S RICHEST FOOTBALLERS: Mikel Worth N924m / Neymar Displays His Dandy Fashion Style At A Show In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.