Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

See The Moment Bbnaija Housemates Were Forcing Pere To Apologize To Whitemoney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Moment Bbnaija Housemates Were Forcing Pere To Apologize To Whitemoney (743 Views)

Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Bbnaija Housemates Were Forcing Pere To Apologize To Whitemoney by Petersuenos(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
The verbal attack Pere recently unleashed on WhiteMoney in the ongoing season six of the popular Big Brother Nigeria (BBN) has received condemnation from the majority of the housemates.

As seen in a video clip on Instagram a while ago, Maria and other housemates are not only blaming Pere for his actions against WhiteMoney but are also encouraging him to apologize.

The disagreement between Pere and WhiteMoney started after Pere walked in and tried to coerce WhiteMoney to repeat what he alleged WhiteMoney had earlier said/asked.

Watch the video below:

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/08/17/video-check-out-the-moment-other-bbnaija-housemates-were-forcing-pere-to-apologize-to-whitemoney/

Re: See The Moment Bbnaija Housemates Were Forcing Pere To Apologize To Whitemoney by Martialartist88: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
he really should,what a nonsensical act
Re: See The Moment Bbnaija Housemates Were Forcing Pere To Apologize To Whitemoney by vb0mb(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
I am waiting for a repeat outside the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVP_U2wnXyU

(1) (Reply)

I Have Settled With Uche Maduagwu - Jim Iyke (video) / How A Nollywood Was Caught Up With Fake Life(video) / I Am Spending 170k Monthly On This Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.