Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:41 PM

Land For Sale In Lagoon Park & Garden Estate Abijo GRA Lagos Approved Excision - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale In Lagoon Park & Garden Estate Abijo GRA Lagos Approved Excision (245 Views)

Lagoon Park Estate With C Of O (instant Allocation) And Get Free Fridge / Lagoon Park Estate Abijo: 650sqm At Lagoon Park Estate Abijo / TREASURE PARK & GARDEN'S GOLF ESTATE SHIMAWA TOWN RCCG CAMP +2348125429017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Lagoon Park & Garden Estate Abijo GRA Lagos Approved Excision by Worldmarks(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
BUY AND BUILD INSTANT ALLOCATION Lagoon Park was conceived out of the urgent need to provide a suitable, conducive and affordable site for home seekers and investors alike. The estate is located within Abijo environment, The estate is fast developing in Abijo GRA axis, Lagoon park garden is  2Mins DRIVE TO LEKKI EPE EXPRESSWAY also close to Chalcedony School ,  Corona High Schools, Celeb International school, Mayfair Garden amongst others.

ORIGINAL PRICE:N8M

GUARANTEED BENEFITS:

Well secured gated estate
Excellent master layout plan
Quick returns on investment

PAYMENT PLAN (ONE-OFF PAYMENT, FLEXIBLE PAYMENT are available)

DOCUMENTATIONS
Layout
Deed of assignment_
Government Approved Survey plan_

What is the Size of the Plot?

650square meters_(bigger than a full plot)

What is the title on the land?

Title: Registered Survey and Excision

Is there any encumbrance on the land?

The land is free from any known government and individual interest.

Tag Someone Who Would Love To Buy This Properties now before it's sold out.

Connect With Us On Social media handles for more Property Updates

Facebook: @worldmarksproperties
Instagram: @worldmarksng
Twitter: worldmarksng
LinkedIn: Worldmarks Properties Limited
____
Enquiries|| Inspection|| Purchases call/whatsapp
worldmarks properties limited
+2348069017662
+2348173128081
info@worldmarksproperties.com.ng

Re: Land For Sale In Lagoon Park & Garden Estate Abijo GRA Lagos Approved Excision by amramo: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
I recently bought a house for a good price. The owner said that this house needs to be redecorated and replaced with windows and entrance doors. Some of the windows are in good condition. And from other windows the cold is blowing, so I'm looking for a good company that produces and replaces windows.
Re: Land For Sale In Lagoon Park & Garden Estate Abijo GRA Lagos Approved Excision by Juliana22: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
You should definitely replace the windows. In winter, you will waste too much gas. Old windows have loose rubber. I advise you to buy windows and doors https://windowtechcanada.ca/markham-windows-and-doors/ here. They have a wide selection of windows and doors. I installed my steel doors 10 years ago. And the windows have been serving for 7 years. I always prefer quality over cheap. It is worth spending a little more and getting a quality item.

(1) (Reply)

The Gemstone - Beachfront Estate Idado - Eleko, Ibeju-lekki Lagos / Brand New 5 Bedrooms Detached Duplex / 4bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.