Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful (658 Views)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Presidential Hopeful For Nigeria / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by 10mobile: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
The easiest way to know that Nigeria can never work is that fellows like Orji-Uzor Kalu and Tinubu are even mentioned as Presidential hopefuls. The same way Disaster Buhari was a presidential hopeful.

We see people who have failed us again and again in the past. Yet, they are the ones being tipped to lead us. Is this country under a curse by the way?

OK, let me even find out if I'm the only one who thinks the same way: Please, if you read this, kindly indicate if you think I'm right or wrong. I'm willing to go with the majority. But if the majority of the people support me, fellows like TinubuAdvocate should take note.

Nawa for Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by babyfaceafrica: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
No be Nigeria again.. Bad eggs everywhere
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Monogamy: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Have those 2 people won ordinary primary election of a party?

Shame on those who castigate without basis
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by XXXXTENTACION: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:
Have those 2 people won ordinary primary election of a party?

Shame on those castigate without basis
ogbeni Tinibu will become president and nothing will happen....

3 Likes

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Monogamy: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
ogbeni Tinibu will become president and nothing will happen....

Yeah, president of political association in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by yuping(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
If I can use thunder on them I will.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Kriss216: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Yeah, president of political association of Nigeria
Helinues, you don't want Tinubu again

4 Likes

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by XXXXTENTACION: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Yeah, president of political association of Nigeria
you Ipob miscreants cannot stop shit....
very backward pigs.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Monogamy: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
you Ipob miscreants cannot stop shit....
very backward pigs.... undecided

Your reverse psychology is stale..

Try something else
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Soulsymbol99: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
10mobile:
The easiest way to know that Nigeria can never work is that fellows like Orji-Uzor Kalu and Tinubu are even mentioned as Presidential hopefuls. The same way Disaster Buhari was a presidential hopeful.

We see people who have failed us again and again in the past. Yet, they are the ones being tipped to lead us. Is this country under a curse by the way?

OK, let me even find out if I'm the only one who thinks the same way: Please, if you read this, kindly indicate if you think I'm right or wrong. I'm willing to go with the majority. But if the majority of the people support me, fellows like TinubuAdvocate should take note.

Nawa for Nigeria.

And to think same country has the likes of Adesina (AFDB boss), okonji iweala (WTO boss), Amina Muhammad (Dep.Sec Gen,UN) etc as citizens. embarassed
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by XXXXTENTACION: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Your reverse psychology is stale..
Try something else
Ok you are not Ipob you are a fulani bandit..... undecided sorry i for my mistake tongue I shall adress you in the appropriate manner..... bororo..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Orjioorji(f): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Orji uzor Kanu our next president, I'd you don't like him go and die.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Validated: 3:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Orjioorji:
Orji uzor Kanu our next president, I'd you don't like him go and die.

His Excellency Dr. Orji Uzor Kanu, GCFR, CON, MON, president Federal Republic of Nigeria (2023 - 2031),

2 Likes

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Freddykrueger: 4:02am On Aug 18, 2021
Not intelligent Nigerians, only backward yoruba Moslems and their illiterate desert masters from the northern sahel.
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Tinubuadvocate: 4:38am On Aug 18, 2021
10mobile:

Nawa for Nigeria.
please concentrate your attack on that notorious criminal kalu don't ever put Tinubu and kalu in same position what a stupid topic on Nairaland these days.
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by vasel15: 4:44am On Aug 18, 2021
10mobile:

Nawa for Nigeria.

I am igbo but kalu is a criminal, Zoo is dead
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:04am On Aug 18, 2021
It's only the poor people who cannot seek for jobs anymore after imprisonment ask Kanu, an ex-convict vying for the highest post in Nigeria

Double shame if after the money laundry/thievery publicly displayed by Tinubu, the president of Nigeria, instead of persecuting him, still goes on a social visit grin

Things have turned upside down in this country

I tell you!

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
please concentrate your attack on that notorious criminal kalu don't ever put Tinubu and kalu in same position what a stupid topic on Nairaland these days.
When it comes to corruption, buying or covering tracks, Kanu is not even fit to unlace Tinubu's shoes
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by 10mobile: 5:23am On Aug 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Keep worshipping your malodorous god.
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by orisa37: 5:32am On Aug 18, 2021
Yes. You are right. It's MACBANISM.
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by orisa37: 5:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Yes. You are right. It's MACBANISM.

Where as, we have the ORTOM, SARAKI, AKEREDOLU, EKEREMADU, FFK. NOI, AISHA YESUFU ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 18, 2021
10mobile:

Nawa for Nigeria.

Lol. Only a fool will fail to realize your IPOBian mission of ethnocentric bigotry and hate.

Despite gratuitously and deceptively throwing Kalu in the mix, your real target is Tinubu. Yet shame on people like you that the gross and historically continuous misrule of Nigeria today, taking in virtually all the States in your SE region, from one regime to the next, particularly amplifies how special Tinubu is as a leader and makes a compelling case for why he should be President if fit and healthy.

Lagos continues to look as if it is on another planet of sanity, cosmopolitan vivacity, socio-economic prosperity and progress in comparison to all other States of Nigeria.

That, for thinking men and women, is proof it is shame on people like you, and not Nigeria, for being so backwardly prejudiced, for one reason or the other, they cannot even respect proven facts and reality to see the ideas of things and rise above petty hate of personalities.

Undisputed and universally acclaimed fact is that Tinubu transformed Lagos to make it the best State in Nigeria, by far, raised her IGR incredulously and made the State the 6th biggest economy in Africa.

On what basis then should any sane person put him in the same sentence as Kalu who only took Abia backwards horribly with not a single thing to point to as a positive testimony of his time as Governor of the State?

People like you are the shame. In Countries where people defer to facts and reality, and can see ideas instead of being focused on personalities alone, Tinubu would be a superstar because even those who do not like him will be able to respect and praise what he has done that puts him head and shoulders above all his political peers to include past and present governors from 1999, when out current democracy began, till today.

Tinubu, beyond any doubt, is the biggest political success in the modern era of Nigerian political leadership and Government administration beginning from 1999 till today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
It's only the poor people who cannot seek for jobs anymore after imprisonment ask Kanu, an ex-convict vying for the highest post in Nigeria

Double shame if after the money laundry/thievery publicly displayed by Tinubu, the president of Nigeria, instead of persecuting him, still goes on a social visit grin

Things have turned upside down in this country

I tell you!

Sorry to say but it is intellectually "lazy youths" like you, too focused on people and personalities to ever see the essential ideas of things, who have contributed negatively and made Nigeria mediocre even as you love blaming leaders while exempting yourself personally from culpability in the mess Nigeria is in.

Assuming Lionel Messi and Christian Ronaldo are judged purely as footballers who score goal and bring champion success to their football club and we agree that delivering footballing results and solutions is the reason they were bought.

Then why on earth would a fair and progressive-minded person, when they speak about either footballer, and even if they don't personally like either, only wish to point out that Messi dodges tax or that Ronaldo is arrogant instead of acknowledging their undeniable success as footballers ?

Show, in terms of proven and undeniably visible administrative success and political leadership of people, peers and processes alone, and without diversionary antics, that any other political leader alive today is better than Tinubu from 1999 till today if you can.

I dare you to let us inspect the statistics, delivered achievement, effective transition from one State/National leadership regime to the next and tangible/non-tangible evidence of leadership success of all politicians from 1999 till today so we can see if Tinubu is found wanting in comparison to his political peers over 22 years.

After doing that even you will be able to recognize that you are more hatefully brainwashed than useful because you cannot defer to facts/ideas, to allow your reasoning be progressively guided by them, and instead remain obsessed with judging everything according to how you personally and unobjectively percieve people.

The quote below is for you. Sadly many are like you and that is the main reason Nigeria remains as it is today and not leadership failure alone.

Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Grayoso:

Sorry to say but it is intellectually "lazy youths" like you, too focused on people and personalities to ever see the essential ideas of things, who have contributed negatively and made Nigeria mediocre even as you love blaming leaders while exempting yourself personally from culpability in the mess Nigeria is in.

Assuming Lionel Messi and Christian Ronaldo are judged purely as footballers who score goal and bring champion success to their football club and we agree that delivering footballing results and solutions is the reason they were bought.

Then why on earth would a fair and progressive-minded person, when they speak about either footballer, and even if they don't personally like either, only wish to point out that Messi dodges tax or that Ronaldo is arrogant instead of acknowledging their undeniable success as footballers ?

Show, in terms of proven and undeniably visible administrative success and political leadership of people, peers and processes alone, and without diversionary antics, that any other political leader alive today is better than Tinubu from 1999 till today if you can.

I dare you to let us inspect the statistics, delivered achievement, effective transition from one State/National leadership regime to the next and tangible/non-tangible evidence of leadership success of all politicians from 1999 till today so we can see if Tinubu is found wanting in comparison to his political peers over 22 years.

After doing that even you will be able to recognize that you are more hatefully brainwashed than useful because you cannot defer to facts/ideas, to allow your reasoning be progressively guided by them, and instead remain obsessed with judging everything according to how you personally and unobjectively percieve people.

The quote below is for you. Sadly many are like you and that is the main reason Nigeria remains as it is today and not leadership failure alone.

Whose talking about what one can be or achieve in life

We are talking about the injustice in this country

I will like to hear all this same stories of yours when it comes to Evans and other criminals

In a lawless country, crimes are abound!
Re: Shame On A Country Where A Kalu Or A Tinubu Is A Presidential Hopeful by Idiko1: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2021
Even much of the shame to a country where Muhammadu Buhari is a president.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK / Nigeria Might Be Heading In Afghanistan Way / IPPIS Now Use Federal Staff Salary Loan Deduction For Business After Paying Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.