Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Make Money In School And Get Paid Every Thursday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money In School And Get Paid Every Thursday (170 Views)

Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) / Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In School And Get Paid Every Thursday by Abaellionaire(f): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
If you're a student like me and you are tired of always calling home for money. You want to be able to support in your own little way,then this post is for you. This is not a professional advice,it's just how I was able to deal with my lack of funds in school so you can either follow up or leave it
Everybody wants to make money,lecturers,traders,hawkers,even road side beggers. Recognizing the importance of money is the first step towards making money.
I'm a student who knows what it feels like to not have shishi and not know when the next allowance is going to come. I can tell you that there was a time garri was my best food,abi is it wearing one slippers to school everyday.
This is the life of a typical 9ja student wey no get rich mom and dad but all these changed when I got to know about LONGRICH INTL and started receiving weekly alerts

LONGRICH intl is a platform that has been in Nigeria for over 7 years with over 70 health,and beauty products. They are operational in over 70 countries and have their head office in China. I was introduced to different platforms but after much research I opted for longrich because it's system was transparent,it's products were healthy and I could enjoy mouthwatering bonuses and the sweetest part is waking up to alerts every Thursday morning

How longrich works.
Longrich rewards you for
1. Switching your brand of daily cosmetic series,skin care, toiletries,household products,health care products and health care machineries to a range of longrich products
2. Building a team of people ( directly or indirectly ) under you that use these products.
Switch to longrich brand and make a one time purchase of longrich products of your choice worth any of our purchase value(pv) listed below.
#VIP 1680pvs (1,100,000M naira) earns 12%+1% global share
#PLATINUM 720pvs (550k naira) earns 12%
#GOLD 240pvs (250k naira) earns 10%
#SILVER 120pvs earns 8%
#QSILVER 60pvs(30k +) earns 8%
#STARTER COMBO 4pvs(14k naira)also student package
After this tell any 3 people from your whole network and all they need to do is switch their brands also and tell 3 people from their own network also .

REWARDS/ COMPENSATION PLAN
1. Cash commission paid directly into your acc
2. free intl trips
3. Free car and house funding(upto 25M)
4. Shareholders incentives
5. Scholarships and so much more

All these sounds amazing right and too good to be true but it works and people are actually making it big time. I'm targeting the trip to Dubai next �
That's it if you need more clarifications about anything I said you can hit me up on WhatsApp:08113834676
Add me as a contact on WhatsApp. https:///qr/4SDIFWNRIINPG1

ABAELLIONAIRE ��

(1) (Reply)

20% Discount On Business Registration / You Could Be That Millionaire You Always Dream Of / Distraction Kills Your Productivity Be Focus: Obi Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.