Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Did You Ever Experience This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Experience This ? (1023 Views)

Nairalanders, Have U Ever Experience Such Before? / Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Have You Ever Experience Something Like This? Please Share With Us(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Experience This ? by Wizklynd23(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
I use to hear of stories during love making a lady will faint or accidentally die I never believed it until it happened with me.

My Experience :

It is was a horrible experience for me, the lady in question took a deep breath and immediately stop breathing and was motionless for a while , I was confused and my thoughts was she's death as I was naive and that is my first time experiencing such.
At the time this happened it was past 11pm, I shacked the lady several times in confusion in a bit for her to come back but all efforts prove abortive, the thoughts of her fainting didn't came as I was already shivering thinking she's death and what explanation could I give to the world.. What I see happening in Nigerian movies here it is happening with me. A lot of thoughts was racing through my mind few minutes later she came back with another long deep breath out, asking me what is happening bla bla I told her everything and how I thought she's death , she apologized telling me she's sorry that her heart used to cut bla bla when she's scared etc. I really got angry with her and demanded why didn't she tell me she had this problem long ago why should I discover it in such a way.

Early in the morning have to dismissed her and that is how we broke up..

My advice :

1. Ensure a Girl is not having any health related issues before she come over to your place

2. Dating a asthmatic patient ; ensure she comes over with her inhaler

3. Keep water constant in your room and other minor drugs or pain relievers .

So share your experience Guys.

Moderators help push this to front-page please
Re: Did You Ever Experience This ? by Pumpumking: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wizklynd23:
I use to hear of stories during love making a lady will faint or accidentally die I never believed it until it happened with me.

My Experience :

It is was a horrible experience for me, the lady in question took a deep breath and immediately stop breathing and was motionless for a while , I was confused and my thoughts was she's death as I was naive and that is my first time experiencing such.
At the time this happened it was past 11pm, I shacked the lady several times in confusion in a bit for her to come back but all efforts prove abortive, the thoughts of her fainting didn't came as I was already shivering thinking she's death and what explanation could I give to the world.. What I see happening in Nigerian movies here it is happening with me. A lot of thoughts was racing through my mind few minutes later she came back with another long deep breath out, asking me what is happening bla bla I told her everything and how I thought she's death , she apologized telling me she's sorry that her heart used to cut bla bla when she's scared etc. I really got angry with her and demanded why didn't she tell me she had this problem long ago why should I discover it in such a way.

My advice :

1. Ensure a Girl is not having any health related issues before she come over to your place

angry
Re: Did You Ever Experience This ? by YahooSon(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na so onome been wan kpai for my room after I use 3 tablet of arafanol Bleep am

And na her friend I wan date before o

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Experience This ? by Pumpumking: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wizklynd23:

My Experience :

My advice :

tank u doctor.. angry
Re: Did You Ever Experience This ? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Did You Ever Experience This ? by MufasaLion: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Damn!
Most men would have panicked that way also. I really don't wanna experience that shit. Cops ain't gonna listen to nothing!

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Experience This ? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2021
May we not be unfortunate in this life.
Re: Did You Ever Experience This ? by fati2001(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2021
Wizklynd23:

My Experience :

My advice :

AND STAY AWAY FROM FORNICATION..

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Simi Slaying Like Queens In Sexy Outfits (PHOTOS) / Is It A Guy Duty In A Relationship To Always Call First / I'm an introvert(a strict one)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.