Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,837 members, 7,889,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) (587 Views)

President Buhari Signs Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law / 10 Things To Know About Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill, PIB / House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by eworo1787(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2021
"The Nigerian National Petroleum Corperation (NNPC) will become a commercial company within six months"- Timipre Sylva.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgvbX9iK4BM

Re: Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by micko93: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2021
No matter how well it's been painted 3% for the host community is evil
Re: Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Rugaria: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Very useless man!
They have made him the face of this utterly obnoxious law that cheats the oil producing communities while empowering the North and he's desperate to sell his homeland just because of a ceremonial position as The Minister of State for petroleum. He's basically the spokesman pretending to be the power man. This is my problem with the Eastern communities. They will always grab every opportunity to speak for oil producing communities but most times, just to belong, their politicians will go to every length, including trading off the interests of their region and that of others.
Re: Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by yanabasee2: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Rugaria:
Very useless man!
They have made him the face of this utterly obnoxious law that cheats the oil producing communities while empowering the North and he's desperate to sell his homeland just because of a ceremonial position as The Minister of State for petroleum. He's basically the spokesman pretending to be the power man. This is my problem with the Eastern communities. They will always grab every opportunity to speak for oil producing communities but most times, just to belong, their politicians will go to every length, including trading off the interests of their region and that of others.

Look....

Whether we like it or not... the earlier the south begin to fight it's state governors and reps.... The North only bargained and the south agreed to it...

Why are we blaming the North? I am a southerner and I understand that if my father would sell our only television at home... I have no business with the buyer but the seller...

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by praiz2312: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2021
This people are just sick
Re: Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by micko93: 1:11am On Aug 18, 2021
Why is injustice becoming a Norm in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by SILVERLINES: 1:12am On Aug 18, 2021
cheesy

Fucccking drug addicts

Who get him time
Re: Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by praiz2312: 2:24am On Aug 18, 2021
micko93:
Why is injustice becoming a Norm in Nigeria?
Really an unfortunate situation we find ourselves
Re: Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by Rugaria: 2:59am On Aug 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

Look....

Whether we like it or not... the earlier the south begin to fight it's state governors and reps.... The North only bargained and the south agreed to it...

Why are we blaming the North? I am a southerner and I understand that if my father would sell our only television at home... I have no business with the buyer but the seller...

Read my post again.
I didn't say "very useless North". I started by saying "Very useless man". Sylva is a man. The North isn't! So?
That said, Buharis utilization of the presidency to loot the country or the North is totally reprehensible. While I'm all in support of any movement to deal with the southern politicians, it will be wrong to start off pretending like they are real leaders of the south. Elections were rigged. , People were assassinated or maimed. Thugs were used and federal might employed during campaigns and votings that threw up some of these upstarts you refer to as Southern politicians and leaders. Very essential to always remember these when discussing their indifference to the political shenanigans of the Northern dominated federal political establishment. With their silence, most of them are simply doing exactly what they have to do to thank those from outside the region who took steps and actions that led to their political prominence.
Re: Timipre Sylva Speak On The Recently Signed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) by king6869: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2021
I wonder whose Interest is more important to u, ur paymaster or ur people.

(1) (Reply)

FG Begins Selection Process For New NIS Comptroller-general / How God Told Me The Road To Ply So That I Can Bypass Hold Up - Pastor Adeboye / IPOB Terrorists - Only If South East Governors Acted Early Like Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.