Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) (59648 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by mannasseh(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2021
tyson98:
Good for you!

Help me ask her who snap the pictures

First to comment...Thanks seun for crediting my akant grin

Is there any reward that comes with commenting first?
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Poanan: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2021
MarketForces:
So na who snap the pishure?

passerby
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by masseratti: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has said that she is all by herself, revealing that for the first time in her life, she took a business trip without her husband or her child, Igbere TV reports.

The 20-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Tuesday, revealing that embarking on the trip was difficult for her.may God grant your efforts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSrSBIwDwcd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Regina Daniels is married to business mogul Ned Nwoko. They have a son.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by thuxzwda1: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Any1 travelling with a lot of money in the aza is not alone
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by TripleAkutigi: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2021
Did you set a Camera to snap on yourself?. Always like to confuse yourself
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Morgan9(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has said that she is all by herself, revealing that for the first time in her life, she took a business trip without her husband or her child, Igbere TV reports.

The 20-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Tuesday, revealing that embarking on the trip was difficult for her.

How is that our business ?

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Halle000: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2021
She is so beautiful kiss kiss kiss
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2021
If you like be with your ancestors how is that my business Just enjoy yourself money dey
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by praiseneo(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2021
InaNla:
I send you message?
the moment you open the thread infact you really carry her for head grin
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Rebranded olosho lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by DollarBuddy: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2021
And I dey always wonder why big men tables dey always dey empty.. You hardly see their tables with plenty of rice and stew... At most, you see just a cup of water and plenty empty plates kiss cry
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by esdeemiami(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Ehen!!!!!! So Seun dey credit first to comment..

First to comment go turn hustle oooo grin

tyson98:
Good for you!

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by esdeemiami(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2021
E be things grin

DollarBuddy:
And I dey always wonder why big men tables dey always dey empty.. You hardly see their tables with plenty of rice and stew... At most, you see just a cup of water and plenty empty plates kiss cry
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by olisefom: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Dear men, whatever you do, avoid poverty.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Handsum64: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Really
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2021
And that red flag na for wettin again ?
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Realmarvel1989(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2021
In fella voice cool cool cool

Sorry sorry sorry o grin angry angry angry
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2021
deepwater:

She didn't mention NO FATHER!
Could it be that she does not miss her father or she never had that father feeling
Hence, the need to copulate with a Male old enough to birth her biological father ?
undecided

Please don't quote me, she brought her life to the public herself....
it is now a public affair for discussion.
see you dumb reasoning
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by IbileIfe: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2021
tyson98:
Good for you!

Don't mind the NFA.
She was alone and posing for the photographer?
Who was with her to phototo her?
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2021
You married your ancestor for money. What is there to be proud of?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Omo, this ghel don lean finish upon all the money.

This life no fit balance.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2021
Which business trip and who snap d picture.. Upon all d money u still dey look 4 attention. Money is good but can't take your problem away
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Amavilla: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Good one. Very humble, believe it or not
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2021
No friend so na Enemy snap the picture for you abi undecided

You leave your old papa for hin mansion and your baby and go suck/Bleep young dick under the guise of vacation and business calls

We know better
:-
undecided undecided
Priscy01:

The 20-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Tuesday, revealing that embarking on the trip was difficult for her.

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by computersoft: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2021
The way you dressed now,does it not look nice. Ndi ala every where.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2021
englishmart:
Take it or leave it, she married Ned not because of love. There's less than 5% love in the factoring.
And there's no way she doesn't have a boyfriend.
anybody can love anybody. It happens even among whites that are not moneydriven like us. The traditional wedding ceremonies wl not allow her keep boyfriends. She loves her hus and is enjoying her life. Why continue masturbating on other people`s issue?

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by naija4life247: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2021
Remember that you cannot go and taste a new dicck ooo, you go just die like local chicken. I hope you remember that your forefather that you married did rituals for you and initiated you into his cult.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by levi2(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Of course?
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2021
tyson98:
Good for you!

Broo, do they really pay for FTC? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) / Bobrisky Shows Off His New Car / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.