Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,243 members, 7,907,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? (6613 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by earthsync(f): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

Does yoga require this kind of stretching?
I thought yoga is done in a more quiet and focused posture and not some dramatic posture as this?
And don't tell me to calm down cos I'm calm. Only making suggestions here.

Sounds like you know nothing about yoga

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
earthsync:

Course I do but never seen this style. I guess this is your favorite style since you know it to the letter. sad.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by proclinician: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
If my wife allow a man touch her like this then she should better not bother coming back home. Our chapter ends kia kia

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by 1Sharon(f): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
dairykidd:

It's not about being exposed or not. I know lots of gym and yoga instructors who's other profession is fvcking most of their rich female clients (gigolo) It's nothing new

Doctors abuse their profession too

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by obyrich(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
pansophist:
It is my wife I'll have a case with, not the man. Why would a married woman spread so shamefully like that in the first place? This is what you get when you marry a foolish woman with no sense of dignity.
;Bros you be Taliban o. I can feel your anger from here. grin
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Doctors abuse their profession too

Your argument is not the same. This isn't about abuse it's what these women know and willingly offer to be smashed for a fee or multiple favours. Hope u know there are specific yoga targeted at making u super Hot? It's just like an erotic massage.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol ode say na unexposed

It is a good English. Check wiktionary.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by 1Sharon(f): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
earthsync:

She really doesn't. Form the pics it seems he's training her for the splits.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by kelvinezeh55(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
BigRocky:
E dun open am.

Na to put am remain grin grin
he don use eyes put am already Na to cum remain
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Luizkid(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
why won't it happen when you have a pot belly husband that doesn't care about keeping fit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women / deleted / A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.