Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,493 members, 7,892,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? (552 Views)

We Are At End Of America And The Anti Christ Will Certainly Be A Black Man. / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Some Men Need To Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Have you stopped to reason that maybe the real anti christ has been here with us all along, waiting to activate and wreak havoc on christians on earth? Because if you probe deeply that terrorism is one evil that has refused to be defeated by humanity over the years, instead it has continued to fester and left sorrow, tears and blood in its wake. If you ask me, I really think the religion "Islam" is a curse to the earth, and radical moslems are the aniti christ. Why else do we have a sect willing to die to escape the terrors of their religion? Religion of Peace? Religion of Piss rather. Think about it...
Re: Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? by dangoteinlaw: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Allah hu ak bar
Re: Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2021
SarutobiEky:
[s] Have you stopped to reason that maybe the real anti christ has been here with us all along, waiting to activate and wreak havoc on christians on earth? Because if you probe deeply that terrorism is one evil that has refused to be defeated by humanity over the years, instead it has continued to fester and left sorrow, tears and blood in its wake. If you ask me, I really think the religion "Islam" is a curse to the earth, and radical moslems are the aniti christ. Why else do we have a sect willing to die to escape the terrors of their religion? Religion of Peace? Religion of Piss rather. Think about it...[/s]
Blame we humans

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? by fati2001(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Have you stopped to reason that maybe the real anti christ has been here with us all along, waiting to activate and wreak havoc on christians on earth? Because if you probe deeply that terrorism is one evil that has refused to be defeated by humanity over the years, instead it has continued to fester and left sorrow, tears and blood in its wake. If you ask me, I really think the religion "Islam" is a curse to the earth, and radical moslems are the aniti christ. Why else do we have a sect willing to die to escape the terrors of their religion? Religion of Peace? Religion of Piss rather. Think about it...

keep quiet!
AND STOP SPEAKING RUBBISH.

religion do not permit any harshness we are facing...

sorry to say we have Christians who are worst than some pagans or Muslims . EVEN SOME HERBALISTS ARE BETTER THAN SOME CHRISTIANS.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Op, wetin u smoke this morning na?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? by MufasaLion: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
SarutobiEky:
[/s]

Dumbo!
Re: Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? by chicogentil(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2021
This religion bigots sha. So Moslems are the cause of both WW1 and WW2?
Re: Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? by oranget(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Muslims are not Antichrists and neither is Islam a curse to the earth. But the wickedness in the heart of some people will only open their eyes to the wrong portion of the Holy book. Their eyes will never be opened to the portion that instructs them to be peaceful and live in harmony. This is why BH will think they are doing the will of Allah by killing and destroying the work of his hands. What an irony!
Re: Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? by Cerebellum: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2021
OP what have ye donegrin

The Allahu...people are coming to cut your flat head kri kri krigrin
Re: Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2021
God made man to serve him, man made religion, religion ruined humanity.

(1) (Reply)

Money Heist 5 Is Out / 8 Things Every Man Should Learn To Be Set Free From The Bondage Of The World / Repent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.