Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman (40788 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by arantess: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Being a pastor is the best paying job one can get in Africa and they don't even pay tax. They can demand for anything from their flocks in Jeeeeeeeeesus name and they will get it. He even confidently promised the wife that private jet is next because he is sure his congregation will foot the bill for it. I think I have to reconsider my career path now
Go and open your own church na

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by daddytime(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

Looks mean nothing.

Looks don't mean character.

You need to grow up.

Who's this phlegm?

Go play with your mates, some.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Buffalo2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Can you imagine
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Germi9: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Its good to spoil your wife,O Lord Jehovah you know my heart grant my desires Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Afronaijagbedu: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Is it your money, Did they complain to you.�
J2381:
All this from tithe payers money. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by elgizzyuplifted(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
My country people dont know the diffrence between brand new and tokumbo�‍♂️
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Being a pastor is the best paying job one can get in Africa and they don't even pay tax. They can demand for anything from their flocks in Jeeeeeeeeesus name and they will get it. He even confidently promised the wife that private jet is next because he is sure his congregation will foot the bill for it. I think I have to reconsider my career path now
Hahhahhahha nairaland will banned you o
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Ajenikoko89: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hugged:
Nigerian pastor gifts his wife a brand new car on their wedding anniversary for being a ‘virtuous woman’

A Nigerian pastor has gifted his wife a brand new car on their 7th wedding anniversary for being a virtuous and prudent woman.

The clergyman identified as Pastor Akunchukwu presented the car to his wife, Caroline, on Monday, August 16th and thanked her for helping him to stay true to his calling.

Akunchukwu the pastor in charge of Distinction Ministries, Port Harcourt also revealed he plans to buy a private jet for his virtuous wife.

Sharing photos and videos of the moment he presented the luxury car to his wife on Facebook, he wrote,

The excited wife also took to social media to appreciate her husband for the car gift.

See more photos below,

Source; https://web.facebook.com/iamcarolinealfred
That is personal to him now what is our business
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by ohiz2007(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
I am interested in the crypto signal stuff too. Can I send you a message?

elganzar:

Lol
You're quick to always assume all pastors are into full time

My pastor introduced me to the current crypto signal site I'm using, he even paid the first subscription fee for me...and I'm on strong 9 digits
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Kayyus09(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Virtuosity virtuous
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eaglesence:

To be Virtuous is baegrin
There is no such thing. Proverbs 31 was written by a woman who was married to a man that had 699 other wives and 300 concubines - Lemuel's mother in the Bible. undecided

What she described there in Proverbs 31 was not a human being but a machine. undecided
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by CoolAmbience(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:

Na the matter be that!

But try run before their foot soldiers arrive.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
HEBEI:
What makes a virtuous woman?
What is referred by many religious as a Virtuous woman is taken from Proverbs 31. undecided

Proverbs 31 is said to have however been written by a woman who's husband had 699 other wives, and 300 concubines, to her only son, Lemuel, who was layer to become King. The description she gave of a virtuous woman is that of a Robot, and not a human being. undecided
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Make that woman hold iron make she swear say another man neva.....
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
imagrg:
That's why I refuse to pay tithe and offering to these so called Pastors. They are the actual robbers in God's House.
You refuse to tithe, not because God did not command it at all, but because your Mogs are robbers? undecided
But you attend their churches because they tell you to, even though God never commanded it of you? undecided
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by lazarusokafor90(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Hahahahahaha, nice one. Very very true.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Martinez39s(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
poyac5:
Hope he won't collect it back in some kinda way
That's what women do, not men. Men are not that self-centred to their beloved spouse.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Martinez39s(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
positivevibez:
Make that woman hold iron make she swear say another man neva.....
Don't shake that table. grin grin
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Hotzone(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pastor’s wife wearing anklet
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by izubext007: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Is not a brand new car, it's a brand new tokubo.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Na wa for NLers undecided

A man praises his wife for been virtuous; problem! He says she is assistant devil, issue!

God continually bless the Pastor's home.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Truvelisback(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
If being a Pastor is the best paying job, why not be a pastor? Abi u think say na bobo?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by MrUchenna1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Alaganature09(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pastor don use title and offering buy car for him wife...
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Luck98: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by mastermaestro(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
imagrg:
That's why I refuse to pay tithe and offering to these so called Pastors. They are the actual robbers in God's House.

Go and sit down, poor boy. Your tithe and offering that can't buy one microphone. Idiocy personified! grin grin
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Luck98: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by mastermaestro(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mftivi:
what of the Many pastors that are extremely poor ? What do you guys hate prosperity of others ?

Don't mind those evil minded people. They are only happy when they see pastors suffering in poverty.
By the way, who in his sane mind wishes another person poverty? Only a devil!
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Mozino007(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Vanity
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by proclinician: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
post=104924345:
Nice one from a very lucky hubby.
Very few men have privilege to a Virtous woman as a wife.

God bless all the Virtous Woman on this forum,
And may God bless your husband to do this and more for you.
As long as you are a Virtous woman.
So shall it be.

We Rise!

Our Holy Bible says :

According to nafdac, only virtuous women breastfeed their infants with original breast milk with factory specifications.

The rest women give their infants counterfeit to suckle which makes the kids develop cognitive abnormalities hence become terrorist and bad governance sympathizers.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by mastermaestro(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ferdinandu:
See how he is using 10% of Magas income who never see three square meals to buy expensive car for his prick massager.

You are the opposite of your signature...the worst is what you truly are. Commit suicide if you wish, she has the car already. Cry blood! cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.