Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,799 members, 7,935,428 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend (539 Views)

Dress Like A Celebrity / These 11 Signs Shows That You Will Be A Celebrity In Future / See What A Celebrity Bouncer In A Club Did To Two Girls. Lord Have Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend by aynerodcirus(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Ok. I am done with all these local girls, they are all the same.
Right now, I need a celebrity girlfriend for forever partnership in relationship!!!
Re: I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend by Michelle55: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Good luck bro cheesy

Re: I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend by aynerodcirus(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Michelle55:
Good luck bro cheesy

Thank you bro, really.
Re: I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
aynerodcirus:
Ok. I am done with all these local girls, they are all the same.
Right now, I need a celebrity girlfriend for forever partnership in relationship!!!
And what are you bringing to the table?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend by aynerodcirus(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ishilove:

And what are you bringing to the table?

All the necessary things the man of the house will bring to the table, of course...., and so much more.
Re: I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend by TomiwaRay(f): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
cheesy You need a celebrity girlfriend? What stop you from becoming a celebrity yourself? If everyone keep looking for celebrity bf or gf,i wonder who will date someone like you lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend by aynerodcirus(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
TomiwaRay:
cheesy You need a celebrity girlfriend? What stop you from becoming a celebrity yourself? If everyone keep looking for celebrity bf or gf,i wonder who will date someone like you lipsrsealed

��..., you shoulda told me you are one of ‘em local gurls grin. Please shift.
Re: I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend by TomiwaRay(f): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
aynerodcirus:

��..., you shoulda told me you are one of ‘em local gurls. Please shift.
cheesy You think I'm local cos u are? cheesy Wetin person no go see for Nairaland.
Boy,do you know u're meeting ur so called local girls,cos u re local? I won't banter words with you,kiddo. Just upgrade and u'll see that the type of girls u'll meet will be different....Swerve,boy
Re: I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend by aynerodcirus(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
TomiwaRay:
cheesy You think I'm local cos u are? cheesy Wetin person no go see for Nairaland.
Boy,do you know u're meeting ur so called local girls,cos u re local? I won't banter words with you,kiddo. Just upgrade and u'll see that the type of girls u'll meet will be different....Swerve,boy

This simpleton is definitely one of ‘em “trolls” purples25 use to talk about, even in her drawings..., girl, I can’t be exchanging words with you. Go get a life, and stop taking panadols for my headache, biyash.
Re: I Need A Celebrity Girlfriend by TomiwaRay(f): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
aynerodcirus:

This simpleton is definitely one of ‘em “trolls” purples25 use to talk about, even in her drawings..., girl, I can’t be exchanging words with you. Go get a life, and stop taking panadols for my headache, biyash.
It's you who shld get a life,local boy...you really need to.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Fight Dirty With Tonto Dikeh On Media / Why Tiwa Savage’s Sex Tape Will Linger In My Head Forever – Daddy Freeze / Bobrisky’s Ex-pa, Oye, Reportedly Passes On Days After Contracting COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.