Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,869 members, 7,902,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

USSD For Voting Competition And For Payment - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / USSD For Voting Competition And For Payment (610 Views)

Palmpay USSD Code For Transfer And Other Transactions / The Differences Between Using USSD Or Short Code SMS For Voting Competitions / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USSD For Voting Competition And For Payment by tekzone: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2021
USSD Vote is an innovative and flexible voting platorm that allows you to create your competitions and contestants with ease and style. I have been working with USSD Vote for a while now and their system is second to none. Each contestant has its own unique USSD code and virtual account (aka Nuban Bank Transfer) to accept votes from the general public. Also, there are other channels like ATM card and QR Code vote payments as well.

Why I like the USSD is that it is easy and instant and you can attain multiple votes as well with it. I noticed during the last competition that my client hosted that the general public were using the Virtual Account more often. I will explain why shortly. What is Virtual Bank Account? Virtual Account is a real ten digit bank account number provisioned by Providus Bank. This account number is unique and dynamic in its operation.

Even though USSD was provisioned for each contestant, we observed that in Nigeria, not all bank account holders have USSD feature enabled on their bank account profile and hence this alternative. So, why do I like Virtual Account? It allows the general public to vote with large sums with ease. The virtual account also bears the contestant name or nickname. It is also dynamic in the sense that it uses the unit vote amount and divides it across any amount paid into the contestant account and then automatically converts it into vote counts which is in turn credited to that contestant. This is indeed amazing and very innovative!

The other good part of it all is the voting result page. USSD Vote makes voting transparent. With the result page URL, you can instantly see who is currently leading in the competition without ambiguity. It shows it to you

in numbers and with bar chart graphical depictions. This is important especially where the general public is voting with large sums of money. Their confidence is built up even more once they can see that their contestant's votes are being counted and can be clearly seen on the result page.

Ultimately, I love the revenue part. Unlike short code SMS where you have to wait months to receive a left over revenue, USSD Vote pays more and your revenue is available in less than 72hrs.

Wow! you can't beat that with a stick grin grin Give us a try today, and you too will see for yourself.

Sample voting format: *bankcode*000*5491022#

Visit www.shortcodenigeria.com for details

Visit www.infotekps.com for details

(1) (Reply)

Forsale Thinkpad Pro Dock - Charging / Docking Station Pix Inside / Sold / 2021 Dell Latitude 7520, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Core i7-1185G7 @260K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.