Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

‘bbnaija Is Satanic’ — Sarah Omakwu Cautions Christians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘bbnaija Is Satanic’ — Sarah Omakwu Cautions Christians (455 Views)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja / Bobrisky: BBNaija Is Too Small For Me, I Am Going For Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘bbnaija Is Satanic’ — Sarah Omakwu Cautions Christians by philstone(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sarah Omakwu, the senior pastor of the Family Worship Centre (FWC), has cautioned her congregation against watching the ongoing Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality show.
In a now-viral video, the Abuja-based pastor also queried Christians watching the show, adding that the BBNaija doesn’t “contribute to your spiritual growth”.
The fiery cleric claimed that the reality show is satanic and a deliberate attempt by the devil to wear out the spiritual defence of Christians.
More Info ...https://cashsolutionblog..com/2021/08/bbnaija-is-satanic-sarah-omakwu.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “show Me Where Angel Said That I Didn’t Take Care Of Her” – Angel’s Mom / Wife Of Popular OAP Nedu Of Wazobianaccuses Him Of Domestic Violence / Heartbroken Admirers Shed Tears As Omah Lay Shares Loved-up Moment With His Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.