Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Loneliness Everywhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loneliness Everywhere (812 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) / What's The Remedy For Loneliness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loneliness Everywhere by okeyazu: 11:48am On May 19, 2011
why is it that people dont always associate with someone that is quite and born again
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by sexylogan(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2011
okeyazu:

why is it that people dont always associate with someone that is quite and born again

Born-again= "overly spiritual", non-conformist, prude

Quiet= Boring
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by Dyt(f): 12:33pm On May 19, 2011
Y do u 2 want 2 associate wit dose dat were born once?
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by MrCork17: 12:38pm On May 19, 2011
okeyazu:

huh? born again? u dont like puuuny? undecided
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by Pukkah: 1:24pm On May 19, 2011
okeyazu:

It cannot be that everybody don't want to associate with them. Since like attracts like, you should gravitate towards people of similar orientation that would find it easy to associate and mix with you. Or are you the only one that is 'quiet and born-again' in your environment?
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by 190: 1:53pm On May 19, 2011
Each time someone has sex

they are born again angry
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by Tingles(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2011
I tell you, there was an emptiness I felt when I attempted being religious, discovered everything I enjoy doing is labelled "sin".

I thought of creating a club where christians could socialize, listen and dance to gospel rap and rock, be free to express their emotions, share their challenges and do bible gossips. . .

Go start something before depression sets in.
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 19, 2011
Religion is not my thing. It shackles your mind.
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by iice(f): 3:25pm On May 19, 2011
Pukkah:

It cannot be that everybody don't want to associate with them. Since like attracts like, you should gravitate towards people of similar orientation that would find it easy to associate and mix with you. Or are you the only one that is 'quiet and born-again' in your environment?
Abi ooo.
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by Godmother(f): 7:40am On May 20, 2011
Just because a person is born again doesnt make them boring na.
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by MsPotato(f): 7:56am On May 20, 2011
To be honest I myself am scared of QUIET PEOPLE and a FANATIC OF RELIGION kinda people.

I had this cousin whom is so quiet that everytime you try to start a conversation with her, the only thing she could ever say is Yes, No and Dont Know  undecided Now why would I hang around with a fperson like that? Pleaseee,  That is pure torture! angry angry angry

And those whom are so called Born again,  Hmmm. . . ENough said! angry angry angry

Godmother:

Just because a person is born again doesnt make them boring na.

Im sure they are not boring but they are mostly irritating embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by TeeJay6(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Im sure they are not boring but they are mostly irritating embarassed lipsrsealed

I'm sure some of them equally fimnd you nauseating
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by MsPotato(f): 8:45am On May 20, 2011
Tee_Jay:

I'm sure some of them equally fimnd you nauseating

well, Im glad they hate me cause I equally hate them as well tongue
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by TeeJay6(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2011
^^^ I never said they hate you, just that they find you insufferable
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by MsPotato(f): 8:52am On May 20, 2011
Tee_Jay:

^^^ I never said they hate you, just that they find you insufferable

And all the same towards them now grin
Re: Loneliness Everywhere by MMM2(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2011
am also born again

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Gals Believe In Hooking Guys With Pregnancy? / For Those Who Love Nigerian Women And African Sisters Here Is Your Thread / Questionaire: Who Do You Love Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.