Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,717 members, 7,889,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

Police Arrest Man On His Way To Cameroon With 58 Wraps Of Explosives - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man On His Way To Cameroon With 58 Wraps Of Explosives (495 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man On His Way To Cameroon With 58 Wraps Of Explosives by Floraberry: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
36-year-old Itunyi Labart, was arrested in Ikom, Cross River State while trafficking explosives to Cameroon. The Police believe that he works with secessionists in Cameroon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxgtN3oYOCo
Re: Police Arrest Man On His Way To Cameroon With 58 Wraps Of Explosives by G450: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
And u want make I believe ur story without pishure
Re: Police Arrest Man On His Way To Cameroon With 58 Wraps Of Explosives by Prosperous111(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Major supplier grin

Evil too full black man mind
Re: Police Arrest Man On His Way To Cameroon With 58 Wraps Of Explosives by Umaruxoxo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Make Una allow am carry am comot nah . nawaooo.una wan bring am back ,make dem still carry am give bandit or reppentant boko haram for sambisa abi

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Email Hacking Scam / How The Devil Made Me Rape My Daughter’s 11-year-old Friend – Father Cries Out / Kidnapper Narrates How He Abducted, Slaughtered 13-year-old Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.