Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) (1668 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. / Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic / Cheap And Decent Accommodations For Rent In Ibadan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
We have available to rent various accomodations from standard to luxury miniflats, self-contained and single rooms from the mainland to the island.

**New Out**

1) Brand-new Miniflat available in Bariga..
*All rooms ensuite..
*Has water heater
*2 toilets
*Kitchen fitted with cabinets

₦600/yr

Corporate clients needed

2). Miniflat for rent in Akowonjo..
₦300k/yr
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Propertytycoon:
We have available to rent various accomodations from standard to luxury miniflats, self-contained and single rooms from the island to the island.

OP what kind of phrase is from the Island to the Island....
I wonder why most NL members don't take proper evaluation of what they post?
OP do the needful correction if you are really serious about your business service!
SMH.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Seniorwriter:

OP what kind of phrase is from the Island to the Island....
I wonder why most NL members don't take proper evaluation of what they post?
OP do the needful correction if you are really serious about your business service!
SMH.

@SENIORWRITER

Corrected...
Thank you for noticing..
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Basilekeh: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tell us the locations...do you have selfcon at Gbagada..or Ogudu.
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by GidiHausAgent(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good guy

Copied well
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Basilekeh:
Tell us the locations...do you have selfcon at Gbagada..or Ogudu.

Yes we do..

Send us an email with your budget, we try to work with our clients budget
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Keep calm...

Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2021
grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss restore ur destiny by prayers..
https://fb.watch/7tJfKtevOF/
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2021
Rooms available for rent in Alagbole, after Ojodu Berger Lagos.

Ordinary Rooms/Selfcons/Room & Parlour, Miniflats, 1,2,3 bedroom apartments and shops all available..
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Looking for rooms in different areas in lagos?

Send us a mail with your budget..
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Looking to relocate to a new home?
Looking for apartments to rent?

What to do!!
1) Send an email
2) We'll do the rest!
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by luvlyoracle(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Propertytycoon:
Looking to relocate to a new home?
Looking for apartments to rent?

What to do!!
1) Send an email
2) We'll do the rest!
Where can I get a house close to ikoyi wit 200k yearly?
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Where can I get a house close to ikoyi wit 200k yearly?

You could get an ordinary room for that amount around ketu/Oworo axis area, it's close to the third mainland bridge..

Or opt for shared accommodation
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Upaka(f): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Propertytycoon:

You could get an ordinary room for that amount around ketu/Oworo axis area, it's close to the third mainland bridge..

I need a room around Festac Agboju and Alakija
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Basilekeh: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Propertytycoon:

Please I need a decent selfcon or room and parlour around OGUDU.....
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Rayadio: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2021
I need a room self contain or a shared flat around Mushin, Idiaraba axis. My budget is 150k
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Propertytycoon:
Looking for rooms in different areas in lagos?

Send us a mail with your budget..
I need a single room on the mainland
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2021
OT64:

I need a single room on the mainland

Where on the mainland?
You mean an ordinary room or a self contained apartment?
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Basilekeh:

Please I need a decent selfcon or room and parlour around OGUDU.....

Alright..
What's your budget? Or email me with your budget..
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Upaka:

I need a room around Festac Agboju and Alakija

An ordinary room or a self contained?
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2021
So a client who I'm working on her accommodation search was asking why I'm always specific on what's your budget?

And: Well it's easier to work with clients who have a budget...

Imagine where someone tells you oh! I want a miniflat in Gbagada and you send briefs of rental openings and then he reverts back with erm, all these are above my budget oo!

Then you ask what's your budget and then he/she gets intimidated about what they have, and then go on the tell you if what I have is too small just get me an ordinary room!!!
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Stating your budget makes it easier search for what you're looking for...
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Rayadio:
I need a room self contain or a shared flat around Mushin, Idiaraba axis. My budget is 150k

Are you male or female pls?
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by JobbyGuy: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Can I get a decent room self in obalende for 280-300k rent
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Propertytycoon:

Where on the mainland?
You mean an ordinary room or a self contained apartment?

Berger, Ogba or anywhere closer to these areas
Ordinary room
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Upaka(f): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Propertytycoon:

An ordinary room or a self contained?

Ordinary room or a room in a flat
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Upaka:

Ordinary room or a room in a flat

Alright then!

1 Like

Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
JobbyGuy:
Can I get a decent room self in obalende for 280-300k rent

Maybe and maybe not depends on the areas.. But since you want decent you're more likely to get an ordinary room with your budget..
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Propertytycoon: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
New out!

❌Taken❌
Re: Search Accommodations For Rent In Lagos. ( Check the 1st page for updates) by Basilekeh: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Propertytycoon:

Alright..
What's your budget? Or email me with your budget..

I have emailed you before.....looking at 350k...around Ogudu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paint Color Ideas For My Duplex / Land@lekki Phase 1 Shoprite Side On Block 134 Plots 2,6,11 N65m(net) / Photocopying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.