Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,573 members, 7,917,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

Help Me On This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me On This (843 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me On This by Onlymealone: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
I’m a student in one of the states university. I receive a monthly allowance of 20k, I sat down today thinking about my life throughout this year and realized that I don’t have any savings nor investment.. I really wish to have at least a saving but school expenses consumes much of my money.. can someone just tell me how I can go about this at least just to have some tangible amount at the end of the year.. because truth be told I’m not getting younger and I have to be able to man up and stand for myself financially.. which way can I go about this

Front page please lala
Re: Help Me On This by Adeoye11(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Let's talk, check my signature for my contact.
I didn't earn up to 10k while in school, yet I did web development training, sold things and run forex trading from the 3-5k I do receive.
Re: Help Me On This by Onlymealone: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Adeoye11:
Let's talk, check my signature for my contact.
I didn't earn up to 10k while in school, yet I did web development training, sold things and run forex trading from the 3-5k I do receive.

I sent a mail to you already sir
Re: Help Me On This by Adeoye11(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ok sir, have responded chat me via WhatsApp
Sero eight sero sivfve one fve nine for sero four
Re: Help Me On This by CrazyMan(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
I've said this several times and I'll say it again. One of the reasons why most young guys are broke is because they spend money recklessly.

The secrete here is to budget you spendings, avoid girls...look for ways to boost your income. You can easily do that by looking for any business you know moves in your environment and invest in it.

Good luck
Re: Help Me On This by Deltafirstson(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Control your expensing with written plan of all you buy.
Re: Help Me On This by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Onlymealone:
I’m a student in one of the states university. I receive a monthly allowance of 20k, I sat down today thinking about my life throughout this year and realized that I don’t have any savings nor investment.. I really wish to have at least a saving but school expenses consumes much of my money.. can someone just tell me how I can go about this at least just to have some tangible amount at the end of the year.. because truth be told I’m not getting younger and I have to be able to man up and stand for myself financially.. which way can I go about this

Front page please lala

Please beware of scammers on Nairaland oh,they are so many, infact,I just got scammed day before yesterday from one man on Nairaland embarassed
Just beware , but I'm grateful I joined a life changing training today from a well known financial and business coach..you can try the woman's training if you don't mind as well,the training fee is just 5,000..but by making use of the promo code "LINKED",the price would be reduced to 3,000

(1) (Reply)

Internet Evangelism Training Seminar / British Chevening Scholarships / Help! Any Ideas On How I Can Get CISA Study Materials For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.