Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,429 members, 7,917,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Redmi Note 9 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 9 Pro (763 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Price In Nigeria & Full Specs / Redmi Note 9 pro max And Note 9 Pro Officially Launched In India. / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 9 Pro by ClassyJay(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello guys, I need your help with something. One of my friend bought a REDMI NOTE 9 PRO (128gb ROM version)(2nd hand) without a charger.He was using REDMI 8 before and he was using the REDMI 8 charger for the Note 9 pro he got.He said the charger has been charging the phone fast and very well for the past few days till today when it started charging slowly (I.e 22% in 2hrs)
....So I suggested to him to stop using the REDMI 8 charger and get the follow come Note 9pro charger since the Note 9 pro is a fast charging phone and needs a fast charging adapter...So where can we get the REDMI NOTE 9 PRO charger to buy?
Thanks
T
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro by Enigma2049(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Contact jboixx
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro by monshow25(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
ClassyJay:
Hello guys, I need your help with something. One of my friend bought a REDMI NOTE 9 PRO (128gb ROM version)(2nd hand) without a charger.He was using REDMI 8 before and he was using the REDMI 8 charger for the Note 9 pro he got.He said the charger has been charging the phone fast and very well for the past few days till today when it started charging slowly (I.e 22% in 2hrs)
....So I suggested to him to stop using the REDMI 8 charger and get the follow come Note 9pro charger since the Note 9 pro is a fast charging phone and needs a fast charging adapter...So where can we get the REDMI NOTE 9 PRO charger to buy?
Thanks
T
go to xiaomi thread store and locate jboixxx I think he has the original charger for note 9 pro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro by ClassyJay(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2021
monshow25:
go to xiaomi thread store and locate jboixxx I think he has the original charger for note 9 pro
Okay Sir,thanks
Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro by trueking: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2021
ClassyJay:
Okay Sir,thanks
Have you tried a different cord? I once had an experience like that with my old phone. It was charging 10% per hour untill I changed the cord

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 9 Pro by chloride6: 4:03am On Aug 19, 2021
The original charger for the Redmi Note 9 Pro is a 33W charger that can charge laptop too.

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Samsung Galaxy S22 Series Official Cases Unveiled / Samsung Note 10 Plus Screen For Sale / Uk Used Iphone 12 64 Gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.