Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,092 members, 7,909,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:37 PM

Keep Your Car And Property Safe, Don't Wait For The Rainy Day - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Keep Your Car And Property Safe, Don't Wait For The Rainy Day (161 Views)

Cars You Can Drive And Cannot Drive This Rainy Season / Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video / 5 Essential Car Tips For The Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Car And Property Safe, Don't Wait For The Rainy Day by Adedesto(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Do you know that in Nigeria today Car theft is rapidly increasing?
About 1 in every 5 Nigerian has experienced this, why wait for the rainy day when you can keep your car secured with our Gps tracker system

Sometime back I was talking to a friend to get a GPS tracker installed in his car, and his reply " Solotech I would love to but that's not among my budget for now" guess what? A few days later he came to me that the new car he bought not up to 3weeks has been stolen in a car pack and there's no way to locate it, he ended up spending more to get back the car which he still hasn't been able to recover, why go through that stress when you can keep your car secured today

At Solotech we deal on various tech services ranging from:

GPS Car Tracker installation
CCTV Installation
Electric Fence Installation
Solar/Inverter installation

Keep your car and property safe today with our vast Tech services, distance is not a barrier we deliver nationwide

Contact us today on
Or

Re: Keep Your Car And Property Safe, Don't Wait For The Rainy Day by Adedesto(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Adedesto:
About 1 in every 5 Nigerian has experienced this, why wait for the rainy day when you can keep your car secured with our Gps tracker system

Sometime back I was talking to a friend to get a GPS tracker installed in his car, and his reply " Solotech I would love to but that's not among my budget for now" guess what? A few days later he came to me that the new car he bought not up to 3weeks has been stolen in a car pack and there's no way to locate it, he ended up spending more to get back the car which he still hasn't been able to recover, why go through that stress when you can keep your car secured today

CCTV Installation

Keep your car and property safe today with our vast Tech services, distance is not a barrier we deliver nationwide

Contact us today on
Or
Send a message today
Re: Keep Your Car And Property Safe, Don't Wait For The Rainy Day by Adedesto(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adedesto:

CCTV Installation

Contact us today on
Or
Contact Us Today

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Check VIN / Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2003. 2.4m Just Arrived. Call Engr Clem 08175378982 / Used Toyota Sienna 2006. 1.950 Call Engr Clem 08175378982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.