Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,514 members, 7,965,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:33 AM

MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them (27513 Views)

12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau / Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" / Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by soojar(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/19/treat-repented-boko-haram-iswap-fighters-like-brothers-train-them-islamic-group-tells-fg

This one man organization sef. Who are the people interviewing this attention seeking, off fellow?
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Germi9: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
But treat IPOB and Igboho as criminals?
Na Envy go kill this man
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Chochovini: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
aramidey4u:
Hello,
I swear Nigeria don scatter grin

Don't forget, I sell cassava enlargement o
. Cassava enlargement For BADness sake, what is that about?
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Ashirioluwa: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Is this crook really a professor?
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Funkadict(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
I see no need arguing with all these terrorist simpatizers, if those boys have truly repented, they should openly (to the press and the masses) reveal the truth behind their sponsors, their hideouts, their leaders and their likely locations and their links within the federal government. (and it can even be done on social media anonimously). If they can't do that, they deserve no pardon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by middlebelter(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
This man, Professor Ishaq Akintola should be investigated. To think that he is regarded as a Yoruba man gives me much concern. I hope the Muslim groups in Nigeria will deny this man. How are we sure he's not a terrorist? Honestly, Lagos State Government and LAsu urgently need to disengage him and hand him over for DSS to investigate. Even the NPC is calling for the trial of the "repentant Terrorists" how comes this one is asking for waste of public funds on people that have turned arms against the country, killing our military men?
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Anaerobi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
They should be sent to his village as the rehabilitation center
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Trip440: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fuq this punks. Fuq this country. Fuq buhari. Fuq the government. Fuq the system. If you're down with giving this killers amnesty, fuq you too. Fuq fuq fuq.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Johnnoo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
All our Security Protocol are compromised...
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by dragunov: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/19/treat-repented-boko-haram-iswap-fighters-like-brothers-train-them-islamic-group-tells-fg

Somebody needs to stop this meddlesome interloper before he brings an irreparable disgrace to Yorubas. He is on Miyetti Allah's payrole. He has shown open support to terrorism. Now he is actively going against the wishes of every sane individuals living in the South of that shithole.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Willie007: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Asgard73:
Nigeria is fast becoming an Islamic nation ... funny thing is that Christians and Nigeria are seeing this happening before their very eyes.

So painful how relax they’re ... with no one speaking out. While Muslim ride rough on every angle..
Nobody wan to agree and call evil evil... yet you see the likes of bakare talking trash

E go be like film ... and the. It will be late .

The plan have been perfected and been carried halfway without resistance or noise.

God forbid Apc

Another term for Apc ... Nigeria will witness what they have never thought of.

Is not politics... is an agelong agenda ...

Those who know knows ... like we wan them of Buhari.. Na so e go play too

@bolded that's how Turkey ended up becoming a Muslim country... The Muslim minority at that time took advantage of the disunity between the Christian majority, infiltrated the Christian ranks and toppled them.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Juslaidat: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
See why I say thunder fire f.ool that supports one Nigeria.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Willie007: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
ubaobi:
I just recalled when former president jonathan claimed in 2012 that boko haram members have succeeded in infiltrating his government, planting its members in government agencies and security outfits. it didnt make any sense then but now I get it. Its frightening to think that a lot of people we look up to as leaders may actually be terrorist sympathizers. By the nature of their orientation, terrorists dont repent. You cant rehabilitate a terrorist. They may pretend to be changed but just give them a few months or years they will go back .

The Muslims among them can be won over because of same faith... But u see those mumu Christians, they were won over and made to keep quiet cos of their greed (money and power).
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by donmik: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
I blame OBJ and Jonathan
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by LegalWolf: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Codes151:
i am Christian.
I have Islamic friends Here in Canada.
Reading this to them and they said sth similar to urs.

It's quite disappointing the images some people create for Islam.

Honestly, it’s annoying. I don’t even know what point the useless MURIC wants to prove with this. Terrorists who kidnapped innocent young girls who committed absolutely no wrong against them, raped them, killed people senseless and you just want them to be forgiven? And to be “accommodated” in the society without punishment. See brother, I’m fed up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by tlarge1612: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ogun go kill this anus mouthed idiot.The people you are fighting for still see you this fool as infidel.Oponu agba
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by dareadewuyi: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
"train them" so that they can be useful for you when you want to fight your impending jihadi, munmunrick, akintola;omo ale yoruba.You are trying to be relevant so that Fg can see you as their own and to give you minister of Bokoharam in Nigeria.

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by almarthins(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
Then after, deploy them to Afonja land because the CEO of Muric is an Afonja

Afonja no get land na yoruba get land.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by berryPee(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Abeg na who born this Akintola of a person?? Him stvpidity don four much.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by biomedics(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Waste of professorship

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by maste: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
This gorilla Ishaq Akintola and the baboon Joe Igbokwe are from the same camp. The camp of the accursed!!!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Danmaiduguri(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
But treat IPOB and Igboho as criminals?

Sure they are criminals, until the lay down their arms nd embrace peace nd unity.
undecided
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by UnabashedIPOB: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
The Islamic group wants the FG and the Nigerian Army to treat the returning Boko Haram insurgents and ISWAP fighters like brothers newly found, adding that they should be trained in invocations that can enable them cater for themselves and their families in future.

Repentant TERRORISTS? You want to send these CRIMINIALS, TERRORISTS and MURDERERS back into the communities that they destroyed in terms of lives and properties and no repercussions? What a joke LIEGERIA is. I hope all you UNITY beggars see what lies ahead of you in your ONE LIEGERIA...death and destruction.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by RALPHOW(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
If you are looking for a brainless Professor, you ve just seen one.
I think this Prof's brain is under his feet.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by BeaconV1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
This was how Taliban's took over Afghanistan
Claiming repentance, we all know what happened
Taliban have an associate with Boko Haram. They will be giving Boko boys clue on how they took over Afghanistan...... The way this guys are repenting is suspicious
I just hope this will not happen to our dear nation in Jesus name. Amen
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by MANDULA: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
each time i see this man with cap like basket, i asked myself who proffer Professor to him.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by isaiahethan: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Gfskw: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Really
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by OBALOLA55(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Romanoff:

The hypocrisy and double standard is very glaring, unfortunately, some Southerners have refused to open their eyes.
I HOPE THAT THE ONE THAT CALLS HERSELF ADADIKE IS LISTENING
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by blacknoir: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Islam and terrorism is like 5&6
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by justy15: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
I have no time reading through the garbage coming from the terrorist in making mumuric.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Babalola0920: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
rayvelez:
Nice one from MURIC Dey should also recruit them into NA, Taliban in making.
grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Jandor Fell Out With PDP Governors, Party Elders In Lagos / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Breaking: People's Trust Hashim Divides Buhari’s Camp In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.