Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,060 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:45 AM

Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" (17833 Views)

Chelsea Is Building A Very Dangerous Young Team... / Okoye Pays Tribute To Rohr: 'You Turned My Young Football Career Around’ / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by robosky02(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2021
Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My ‘ Young Team’

Super Eagles head coach Gernot Rohr says his ‘young team’ will be ready to face any opponent at the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon, reports Completesports.com.

The three-time champions will face Egpyt, Sudan and Guinea- Bissau in Group D.

The competition which will be staged in five cities will start on January 9 and end on February 6, 2022.

“We have a young team, but they are doing very well last season and this season also, like Victor Osimhen, who was top scorer in qualification,”Rohr told ESPN.

“Kelechi Iheanacho, Wilfred Ndidi and so many playing very well in the clubs in Europe. So as we think about their players, they think also about our players.”

Rohr also stated that his immediate priority for now is to prepare his team for the 2022 World Cup qualifiers, kicking off next month.

The Super Eagles will host the Lone Stars of Liberia on September 3 and then take on the Blue Sharks of Cape Verde four days later at the Estadio Nacional.

“Until January we have still a lot of things to do, especially the next game now at home against Liberia, that is the most important and then we will see step by step how it is going,” he added.

The Super Eagles will open their campaign against Egypt at the Roumdé Adjia Stadium, Garoua on January 11.

https://www.completesports.com/rohr-egypt-others-must-be-wary-of-my-young-team/

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Joebayo217: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2021
But u don't know how to use them

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by robosky02(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2021
Joebayo217:
But u don't know how to use them

That is my only problem

Every year obi is a boy... We done graduate...

Obi is still a boy

Rohr give us a solid team abeg

20 Likes

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by diplomat058(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol. Same super shikens that are about to celebrate one year of a match win? Well, it's a case of a one-eyed amidst the blind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
UP THE SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.

Go make us proud out there guys.

We believe in you and will support you till the end.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by mmsen: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
How has this man not been fired yet?

Who is he paying kick backs to?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Betterlife24(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Here we come Africa �
Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Starboytwo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
We need to win this afcon and 2 more on a row. 3 Afcon is damn to little for the whole of naija.

I don’t need to tell rohr what will happen if he don’t win, not only win, he must win convincingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Nuelito: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Local man just dey observe from afar.

Actions speaks louder than voice
Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Gernot is Roaring.

All dogs should go into hiding. cool

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Onyenna(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cool
Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Pstjoel(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
They don start to dey make noise this early morning.
Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by francisbarrack(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Boring coach ... Will rather support Egypt than this clown of a coach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Pulsenaija: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ok try iselify.com
Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Faber(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
We need that Zambian tactician...

Herve Renard. To play against any team coached by this man is not easy at all.

He won AFCON with Zambia 2012
He won AFCON with Ivory Coast 2015
He took Morroco to World Cup 2018

He is now in Saudi Arabia. If this man handle our Super Eagles no one go see our back in the next 10 years. And dude is just 52 yrs old

15 Likes

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Hapinex01: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
The game go start now
9ja go dey owe dem
Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Ppogbae: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
We have all these players in top leagues yet he doesn’t know how to use them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Kingluqman(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Las las, dem go beat us

Lobatan! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by BKayy: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shameless contraption
Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Onyenna(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
mmsen:
How has this man not been fired yet?

Who is he paying kick backs too?

I tire....

Ike gwuru....

2 Likes

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Uloead: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
angry

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Onyenna(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hapinex01:
The game go start now
9ja go dey owe dem

As in eeehhhnn!!!

NFF abi NFA abi Piknik sef sabi kill morale.....
Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Btruth: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Imagine..... officials are more than the players.

......who do this to us?

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Akanoaaa(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good team without good coach is nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Angelfrost(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Faber:
We need that Zambian tactician...

Herve Renard. To play against any team coached by this man is not easy at all.

He won AFCON with Zambia 2012
He won AFCON with Ivory Coast 2015
He took Morroco to World Cup 2018

He is now in Saudi Arabia. If this man handle our Super Eagles no one go see our back in the next 10 years. And dude is just 52 yrs old

Can your useless NFF afford him??!

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by millionboi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Akanoaaa:
Good team without good coach is nonsense.
u mean rohr not good?
Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Passionate888: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na so
Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by Millimann: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
On a normal day, the Super Eagles will beat Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by WibusJaga: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2021

Sensational Journalism! Didn't see anywhere he said that in the write up.

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Egypt, Others Must Be Wary Of My "Young Team" by FLYFIRE(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
post=104957439:
UP THE SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.

Go make us proud out there guys.

We believe in you and will support you till the end.
Alhaji, I was discussing with a Benue man yesterday and he told me that Hypocrites & very wiçked people makes the loudest noise everywhere & on every issues to cover their SINISTER & very wicked agenda

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

12th Biennial Nigeria Police Games Opening Ceremony In Awka (photos) / Messi Donates 100,000 Euros To UNICEF To Help Children In Need / Osi Umenyiora Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.