Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) (21171 Views)

Kano Gov, Emir Sanusi Hold Closed-door Meeting With Security Chiefs / Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs In Abuja - Photos / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by ChasinGood(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
The meeting is obviously inconsequential.
grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Triangles1(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2021
To discuss how to change tactics in embezzling and freeing of bk.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Jollylolly(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2021
No administration has support(ed) the armed forces like this administration; finicaning, recruitment, procurement of weapons.. what remain is for them to give us the result that we need, RESTORE PEACE AND NORMALCY IN THE LAND.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by murecool(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2021
IamPlato:

Why be say nose mask no dey ever fit this una vice president... Him be like monkey wey wear half coconut for face

Stay away from drugs
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Holorunfemmy(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Meeting that will not bring positive outcome..
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Decency2020(f): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2021
To brief them how to take cue from the Afghanistan development
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by NotGej: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2021
We don’t need picture update Mr. Buhari! We want action and results.

Was Buhari’s father a photographer or was he in his past life? Can’t understand his penchant for photo ops. It’s either a pix of his arrival/ departure or pix of his fruitless meetings.

Sit-up mr president, and ensure you leave a legacy for people to remember and not strife and sorrow.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2021
murecool:

Stay away from drugs
My brother e no easy oh
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Dedemworld: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2021
IamPlato:

Why be say nose mask no dey ever fit this una vice president... Him be like monkey wey wear half coconut for face

And the only good thing about this news is the color texture of the picture and the fine chairs, any other person in the picture is irrelevant and do not deserve to be in that place they are seated.... Case close...

By the way, subscribe to my YouTube channel, I promise you will entertained, we dont fail to keep promises like Nigerian government ... Link in my signature below... Short films, movie reviews, talk show with Nigerian youths.... God bless you sir and ma as you subscribe may your days be long ... smiley

Your father that nose mask fit is also struggling to feed you and your family, and the vice president is not in any way or the other your father's mate.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Yeye meeting
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by harmonyglobal: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2021
Meeting with the security chiefs every now and then but no achievements. It keeps getting worse
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Hushmoni: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Why everyday visits but no security?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2021
Why tag Dem repentant instead of surrendered.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by OGwales(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2021
Weytin Dem wan talk wey we never hear? Jos people should be on alert.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2021
I don't understand the colouration of presidential pictures
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2021
There won't Still be any changes
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Businessman1986(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
By this time next year everyone present I'm that room will be referred to as ex. Including our famous WAEC certificate holder.

This I have seen.

You mean the year after next?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by meetirimiya: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2021
IamPlato:

And the only good thing about this news is the color texture of the picture and the fine chairs, any other person in the picture is irrelevant and do not deserve to be in that place they are seated.... Case close...
Is the face mask meant for fashion or protection? If you don't have what to say just stay mute.

By the way, subscribe to my YouTube channel, I promise you will entertained, we dont fail to keep promises like Nigerian government ... Link in my signature below... Short films, movie reviews, talk show with Nigerian youths.... God bless you sir and ma as you subscribe may your days be long ... smiley
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2021
Dedemworld:

Your father that nose mask fit is also struggling to feed you and your family, and the vice president is not in any way or the other your father's mate.
I am in my house come and beat me... You don't know how to mind your business abi
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Lakenzie: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2021
The president suppose to be in isolation; oh oh i forgot, presidential isolation is only for 5 days while ordinary Nigerian is meant for 14days grin shocked grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Wada3: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2021
That is a welcome development. We would surely overcome the insecurity challenges
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Littlemann73: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2021
I wonder if anything good for the masses will come out from this meeting..
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Prozico22(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Everytime meeting with chief of staff take action
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by 7pages(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
IamPlato:

What's the length of abusing elderly people on your youfoolish page?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by marooh: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wetin happen to the video. ...of the meeting. ...
It looks photoshop
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Iamolukorede(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
There is no doubt that this meeting is dead on arrival, over 80% of the Nigerian citizens knows this because this lots are colossal and monumental failures, since 1960 nothing good as never come out of this country.

Enough is enough, this is a show of shame to the national development of this country. Is it not yet time we pause to restructure this country to find a progressive path. Where are the youths ?. They are the only tool of change, but yet, the youth are not ready to face reality staring them at the face.

It's not rocket science to lead this nation tru a progressive path but then this lots are ready to milk this country dry. That there should no election come 2023 until we restructure this zoo called Nigeria. If we don't restructure now then watch how this country will restructure itself by force and it will be more worse come 2023.

Furthermore, the problems of Nigeria are Nigerian's and her solutions are here in Nigeria if you know, you know.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by nick50(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
SamJed:
The only wonderful thing in this adminstration is the...according to senator Abaribe the cameraman na d only igbo man in the whole Aso rock

CAMERA MAN....the guy is top notch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Elected For Sixth Time As Federal Lawmaker / G5: Don't Follow Other Men On Revenge Missions, You May Be The Sacrifice - Reno / Nnochirionye Afunanya Appointed As DSS Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.