Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,263 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts (1383 Views)

Ogboni Chief Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seekers, And Sells Body Parts / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual / Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by Petersuenos(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
An Ogboni ;Chief Ifadare Afolabi’ and his friend ‘Ifaseun Afolabi’ who are both based in Ikirun, Osun State, in the commission of this crime.

The Ogboni cult chief being a herbalist, have been apprehended for allegedly conspiring and abbetting to murder a 35-year-old ‘Mr. Ayoade Fasesin’, and also using the 35year old man, body parts for ritual purposes.

On his confession and interrogation by the police, He stated that the deceased was a client of his friend ‘Ifaseun’, and had approached him for money rituals.

On his parade by the state Commissioner of Police, ‘Wale Olokode’, in Osogbo on Saturday, He further speaks out shocking and horrific confessions saying; he had used ‘Mr.Ayoade Fasesin’ (the victim’s) head and his both legs for a charm, which was used to draw clients to his temple.

Having him committing this horrific and inhuman act, he also lamented that the charm was ineffective, as it didn’t work as expected.

“It was my first time of doing such a thing. I am an Ogboni chief. I can’t just explain how it happened. It was as if we were attacked spiritually and made to misbehave. I used the head and legs of the deceased for a charm to draw clients to my temple, but it failed. Ifaseun kept other parts and gave them to people who needed them.

Ifadare Afolabi said
“I can’t explain why the charm did not work. I didn’t know the victim before we used him. I have never used any human part before. I just attempted it. I planned the killing with my friend, Ifaseun.”

He also added
Shedding more light about this ungodly acts committed by these two.
The police commissioner said on May 24, that the mother of the deceased called the attention of the police about the sudden disappearance of her son.

This report by the victim’s mother instigated the police detectives from the anti-kidnapping squad to commence an thorough intelligent investigation, which led to the arrest of Ifaseun Afolabi.

Ifaseun Afolabi being a suspect initially denied having any knowledge of the whereabouts of the deceased, but later confirmed that he knew him, and he finally confessed to have conspired with two of his cohorts, Ifadare Afolabi and one Taiwo to kill the victim.

“Another unholy and ungodly confession was that; they had butchered his heart and it to one Adeleke Kabiru at the estimated cost N15,000.

likewise his head, leg and wrist were sold to Adeleke Kabiru, Oloyede Maruf, Oseni Mukaila and Badmus Sairu.

With all these abettors and partners who participated in commission of the act mentioned, It ignites investigators to immediately apprehend those mentioned and succeeded in arresting them, except for Taiwo, who is now on the run.

“Ifadare led detectives to where the victim was killed, butchered and his remaining parts were buried in Fidibom of Ikirun.

His remains were exhumed and taken to the UNIOSUN morgue for autopsy, where the mother of the deceased could identify the last clothes worn by her son.”

Source: https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/08/09/ogboni-herbalist-kills-money-ritual-seeker-sells-sody-parts/

lalasticala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by Millimann: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Evil people!
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by epondudu: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yeeeeeh embarassed[b][/b]
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by Prosperous111(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by Jerryherd: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
cheesy

Foolish animals ... I have no RIP to waste

He went for Money ritual also thinking of harming others to get Benz, his Herbalist sef wanted to do rituals to boost their business

Shouldn't the foolish herbalist no that only lowlife , badluck fustrated people without future resort to money rituals?!

Why then do they think harvesting the head oof someone with badluck would work

Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by gsmphoneseller: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
This unwarranted killings should be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Petersuenos:
An Ogboni ;Chief Ifadare Afolabi’ and his friend ‘Ifaseun Afolabi’ who are both based in Ikirun, Osun State, in the commission of this crime.

The Ogboni cult chief being a herbalist, have been apprehended for allegedly conspiring and abbetting to murder a 35-year-old ‘Mr. Ayoade Fasesin’, and also using the 35year old man, body parts for ritual purposes.

On his confession and interrogation by the police, He stated that the deceased was a client of his friend ‘Ifaseun’, and had approached him for money rituals.

On his parade by the state Commissioner of Police, ‘Wale Olokode’, in Osogbo on Saturday, He further speaks out shocking and horrific confessions saying; he had used ‘Mr.Ayoade Fasesin’ (the victim’s) head and his both legs for a charm, which was used to draw clients to his temple.

Having him committing this horrific and inhuman act, he also lamented that the charm was ineffective, as it didn’t work as expected.

“It was my first time of doing such a thing. I am an Ogboni chief. I can’t just explain how it happened. It was as if we were attacked spiritually and made to misbehave. I used the head and legs of the deceased for a charm to draw clients to my temple, but it failed. Ifaseun kept other parts and gave them to people who needed them.

Ifadare Afolabi said
“I can’t explain why the charm did not work. I didn’t know the victim before we used him. I have never used any human part before. I just attempted it. I planned the killing with my friend, Ifaseun.”

He also added
Shedding more light about this ungodly acts committed by these two.
The police commissioner said on May 24, that the mother of the deceased called the attention of the police about the sudden disappearance of her son.

This report by the victim’s mother instigated the police detectives from the anti-kidnapping squad to commence an thorough intelligent investigation, which led to the arrest of Ifaseun Afolabi.

Ifaseun Afolabi being a suspect initially denied having any knowledge of the whereabouts of the deceased, but later confirmed that he knew him, and he finally confessed to have conspired with two of his cohorts, Ifadare Afolabi and one Taiwo to kill the victim.

“Another unholy and ungodly confession was that; they had butchered his heart and it to one Adeleke Kabiru at the estimated cost N15,000.

likewise his head, leg and wrist were sold to Adeleke Kabiru, Oloyede Maruf, Oseni Mukaila and Badmus Sairu.

With all these abettors and partners who participated in commission of the act mentioned, It ignites investigators to immediately apprehend those mentioned and succeeded in arresting them, except for Taiwo, who is now on the run.

“Ifadare led detectives to where the victim was killed, butchered and his remaining parts were buried in Fidibom of Ikirun.

His remains were exhumed and taken to the UNIOSUN morgue for autopsy, where the mother of the deceased could identify the last clothes worn by her son.”

Source: https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/08/09/ogboni-herbalist-kills-money-ritual-seeker-sells-sody-parts/
In another thread a herbalist is cleansing a brother and a sister who had sex with each other.
Religion is a scam
Karl Marx defines Religion as the opium of the masses . Karl was fhuckin right.
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by dahnimoh(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good for him
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Another Bad News
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by Sonnobax15(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin angry grin
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by dahnimoh(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hunter is now the prey
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by NIJJAking(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by Gadafii: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Head hunters at it again
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by DoggoneDogg: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Petersuenos:

‘Mr. Ayoade Fasesin’,

Afonja everywia!!

Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by tydi(m): 1:13am On Aug 20, 2021
angry

Oduduwa republic..

Motto: come with your skull let’s mine
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by gambia(m): 5:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Hunter has become the hunted.
Re: Ogboni Herbalist Kills Money Ritual Seeker, Sells Body Parts by DoctorDree(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Lol.....See life

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Some African Americans Receiving $50 Each To Support Buhari In / Man Sues Hospital For Allowing His Ex-girlfriend To Stitch His Wound Badly (pic) / 5 Year Old Arrested For Nearly Beating Teacher To Death; Teacher Now In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.