Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,325 members, 7,967,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:43 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (70670 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Offerup now offers shipping services, so all you need to do is to search through the platform and shoot us the l I n k. It is very important to check sellers review and how long they have been selling.

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2023
This deal was secured for a follower in Kaduna. He negotiated with Chicago gadgets for the S20+ at $195

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
A sweet deal by a follower on Facebook Marketplace, we paid for and inspected: item is on its way to Lagos.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Abdul water this drone so much! He searched offerup, we saw a shipped offer and went for it.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
Don’t forget the power of the Facebook marketplace!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by lekani4real(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
I chatted a seller of MacBook and we agreed on 90$
I told him I have some one in Chicago who can help me pick it up but he said he would send it through FedEx
Can I give him your address sir?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
lekani4real:

I chatted a seller of MacBook and we agreed on 90$
I told him I have some one in Chicago who can help me pick it up but he said he would send it through FedEx
Can I give him your address sir?

Hello kindly send a DM.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Another super deal. You can check how much this PC sells in Nigeria!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Shipping is faster now! 8 days on average tk get your item.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
More deals for our followers

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Diogo2019: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
DrOladipo:

Hello Mr Oladipo

I will like to discuss with you, you can reach me on ******

Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Diogo2019:

Hello Mr Oladipo

I will like to discuss with you, you can reach me on ******

Thanks

Kindly send a DM
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by demmyhandsome(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
DrOladipo:

How can I contact you sir?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Igoni1stson: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Please what deal can i start with a budget of $50 or less. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Igoni1stson:
Please what deal can i start with a budget of $50 or less. Thanks and God bless you.

Gadget parts, also some old model phones can work.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:16am On Nov 20, 2023
I cannot fund my respectmart account. Does it still function?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Kingaza1: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
I haven't seen the link. Where can one find the link

Nonso92:

If you've registered, you should get a mail confirming your registration. Inside that mail is an attachment where you would find the guide which you seek.
Go ye and explore.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
We are reloading in 2024!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Talk about deals! Just ordered this gaming PC for a Nairalander!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:29pm On Jan 06
Gaming laptop for Henry! Facebook marketplace shipped deals! Massive profits

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:30pm On Jan 06
Henry

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:06pm On Jan 13
eBay deals

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by oweniwe(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14
G12:
I've been playing around on Facebook Marketplace. To be honest, the prices are cheap in dollar but our exchange rate is terrible.

Got an offer for a PS4 with 2 controllers and 6 games for $200. I got some nice watches too, but when price is converted to naira, I think it's on a high side.

Can't wait for the OP's on how to get the best exchange rate so I place my first order. I'd like to test this as soon as possible.

If price was on the high side in 2021, how about now? cheesy
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:07am On Jan 16
oweniwe:

If price was on the high side in 2021, how about now? cheesy

With good deals, profit is certain. We all do hope the FX becomes favourable.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:36pm On Jan 21
Another buy from eBay!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chairmanawe(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21
Sir, i need original follow come replacement battery for my Dell Latitude E7470. Can u assist me sir?
DrOladipo:
Another buy from eBay!

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:52pm On Jan 21
chairmanawe:
Sir, i need original follow come replacement battery for my Dell Latitude E7470. Can u assist me sir?

Absolutely. Kindly send a DM

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Akposkiz: 9:48pm On Jan 21
Great......thanks!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chairmanawe(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22
Your contact sir?
DrOladipo:

Absolutely. Kindly send a DM
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chairmanawe(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22
Somebody help pls,. How do I DM Dr Dipo? I need to order for the replacement battery, thank you
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:40pm On Jan 22
chairmanawe:
Somebody help pls,. How do I DM Dr Dipo? I need to order for the replacement battery, thank you

You are in my DM already chief 😃

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / 11 Reasons Why Most Bank Checks Are Being Dishonoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.