Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,832 members, 7,959,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. (1021 Views)

Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by CodeTemplar: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you know this for a fact or are you basing your conclusion on what he has said? undecided
keep shut mr man.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by triplechoice(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
soulsearcher112:

Thanks for your advise. However, have it in mind because your story turned out that way doesn’t mean it’s the same situation as mine. Do you know what it means to accumulate much wealth at a young age and loose everything within a short time frame? There are so many questions that defy logical explanation. I have so many examples but I had to shorten the story so people can read with ease. Look at the story of Joseph in the Bible who was sold by his brothers. Imagine he had gone back immediately he was sold into slavery, they might have probably killed him this time around. Different strokes for different folks chief. Thanks though, much appreciated.

Since you're a Christian, I would use the Bible that you believe in to explain further so you understand better.

Your Bible tells you , what you sow is what you reap. That is a fact of the world we live in. It is a world of sowing and reaping without which nothing happens.

If you go to school and study very well , (sowing) you end up educated (reaping)

If you eat a balanced diet ( sowing) you become healthy( reaping)

If you lie too much ( sowing) after a time people around you no longer trust you or what you say and may avoid you( reaping)

If you dress anyhow (sowing) people treat you with disrespect ( reaping)

So whatever you do there's a " reward" attached to it. Your thinking is not an exception.

If you think the right thoughts you reap positivity ,the wrong thoughts negativity.

I would give you an instance in the Bible which a lot of Christians read but never truly understand.

The woman who had issues with blood ,said to herself, if I could touch the helm of his garment, I would be made whole"

And when she did touch the garment, she was made whole.

Who heal her ? J Jesus?
No

Jesus was not happy that someone touch his garment and meaning he didn't even know what was happening until the woman confessed she did.

And Jesus told her , "your faith (not himself) as made you whole"

That story is powerful illustration of the power of thoughts or believe. It is the woman's believe that worked for her.

So it is the same when you believe strongly in the power of witches and wizards ,it becomes your reality and you reap it.

Most Christians or religious people believe more in the power of witches to harm them than in the power of Jesus or god to save them. Hence they are afraid of ravelling to their villages and even you that's running away from your mother and siblings

The power of witchcraft lies in believe. Only a few witchcraft practitioner knows this and
would be willing to admit it. The not too knowledgeable ones amongs them are not aware and cannot explain why their craft fails most of the time.

What you're going through is not because you or your circumstances is different but because of what you believe. And most times such belief is imbedded in your subconscious without you being aware it is there wrecking havoc.

You unconsciously pick up these beliefs by associating with those who believe in such things or when you seek help from those who practice witchcraft who even pose as men of god or prophet

I know ifrom my own experience how difficult it is to accept all I have explained and change your mindset. The reason is because you live amongst people who think like you and help to reinforce those ideas in your mind.

You have even demonstrated this on the thread you created. You have taken to the advice of those who help to confirm further what you already believe.

Witchcraft is a false reality. It is powered by irrational fear

When one does not know how to swim ,the person is afraid of any large body of water and may develop a phobia for it and would now start avoiding rivers and even swimming in the pool .

Fear can lead to drowning . When the person who is afraid of large body of water suddenly finds himself or herself in a river or pool of water , the thinking faculty becomes crippled and the person stars to act irrationally which may result in drowning.. Science explains that the mind can malfunction due to fear which leads to irrational behavior .

But the fear of water is subjective , meaning it is not real, since others who can swim are not afraid to get in the same water that you're afraid of . The water is not the problem but the person himself who does not know how to swim.

To remove the fear of water, you learn how to swim and not by running away.

You may have developed a phobia already which may require professional help.. Before thinking spiritual, maybe you should start from there for solution. Any kind of phobia can affect you in ways that can stop you from preforming to the best of your ability and when results dont come as expected ,the superstitious starts thinking witchcraft or juju

The advice to face my fears ( eating and drinking with my "enemies"worked since I was now doing things against what I have come to fear. This changed my thinking.Your actions can influence your thinking. The physical can influence the spiritual

Anyone who is versed in witchcraft would tell you that witches derive their power from fear or projecting fear into your mind. That's how they can harm you. If you show fear ,then you're easy meat.

If you run away or pray against them out of the believe they can harm you ,then you have opened the door for them to throw their illusion at you thereby hurting you.

The solution is not to do anything . Just dismiss the thought completely from your mind. Results may take time to manifest due to the fact that you have held the belief for a long time and it is already part of your programming. But if you persists ,changes would surely come and finally freedom. It was how I helped myself in the past .

But do you even know that you can be your
own witch hurting yourself

Yes, most people are their own witch through wrong thinking. If you strongly believe that witches are after your life when they are not, your mind would start creating it and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Believe what you want. In the end life we would always teach us better.

Have a wonderful day

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by triplechoice(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Afromentalist:
very correct. Salute my brother.

Thanks. Long time.Where have you been?
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Afromentalist: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
triplechoice:
Thanks. Long time.Where have you been?
very busy between business and work. I log in everyday but do not have that much time to comment. The summer here has been cold as heck, which did not help at all. How is your own side.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Ronnygold(f): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
From your story concerning what is happening to your mother presently, I doubt if she is truly the one behind your problems.

You don't have power over your mother in anyway. You can't fast and pray to God and instantly she got stroke, blind etc because God says we should honor our father and mother.

Maybe your mom is the weak type of mother and somebody somewhere close to you and her is using her image and also helping you to punish her the more, hence you think God is answering your prayers with what she is going through.
If you read my story I shared the link above you will understand more.

And for prophets that sees visions for you, yes they may see the face of your mother but it may not be your mother.

I'm saying this because you said you prayed and fasted and she has stroke, got hospitalised, blind etc. YOU DONT HAVE SUCH POWER OVER ANY OF YOUR PARENT EVEN IF YOU ARE THE GREATEST PROPHET OF OUR TIME.

Something is not just right, there are ways to follow, the ways of the Lord which comes with divine instructions. I will encourage you scan through my story, you will understand better.
soulsearcher112:
This will be a lengthy but interesting read but I’ll do my best to shorten it. please take your time to read and advise accordingly.

Mods, kindly move to front page as this might help save a life.

My journey started just after I got my Bsc. I was fortunate enough to get a very well paying job, then I got a car, nice apartment and I asked my family (mother & siblings) to move in with me. Please note my dad is late also I’m the only son among 4 girls and the last child as well. Shortly after they moved in, I bought my mother a car. Then another for myself and invested in some side hustle.

Just about a year later my life started falling apart. I lost the job, my side hustles fell apart and things went bad to the point I had to sell one of my cars to keep up. During this period, I used to have all sorts of weird dreams, random people walking up to me to tell me to be prayerful, a particular incident happened when the wife to a friend of mine told her husband (my friend) that she was given a message in church about me to be prayerful to avert death.

At this point, I started putting more effort into the spiritual aspect of my life. I was advised to leave my house for sometime which I heeded and I was living with a friend. I couldn’t pay the rent anymore so I asked my fam to move back to my dad’s house which is a family house. I sold almost everything but my second car. Then a prophet told me to fast dry for 7 days that at the end of the 7th day, whoever was behind my predicament will be struck by an illness that would render the person incomplete/disabled or whatever for the rest of their lives.

So I embarked on this fast with half-mind hoping for the best. I did this with serious prayers and also alms-giving. At the end of the 7th day, just as I was having my first sumptuous meal for about a week, I received a call that my mother just had a stroke and was being rushed to the hospital. I was immediately destabilized to the point I wore different pairs of shoes when rushing down to the hospital. On my way was when I remembered the prophecy and my 7 days fast but I kept it together and got to the hospital, gave the necessary support financially and physically and dedicated the next 2 months to my mom going back and forth to the hospital everyday.

All this while, everything kept replaying in my head. Now I reflected back on history and I remembered certain things that happened which I didn’t pay much attention to;

My mother used to always demand money from me excessively and wasn’t considerate with spendings. E.g I once caught her over billing me for my nephews fees which I was responsible for and several other similar situations. But the love I had for her made me over look all that. Also back when I was getting death messages, I had 2 car accidents and 1 domestic accident but I came out without a scratch each time surprisingly (after a lot of spiritual waka oh).

To cut the long story short, after she got out of the hospital and taken home, I was still responsible for physio treatment and all that because she could barely do anything herself anymore. All these kickstarted my spiritual journey especially on enlightening myself how life works spiritually. Then I made a drastic decision, I cut my entire family off and left the country. Poof! I just disappeared.. only a friend and my ex-gf of several years who I both trusted knew my whereabouts.

That happened several years ago, now I took that decision because I was doing a lot of spiritual consulting and imagine nothing less than 10 people kept saying the same thing, pointing fingers to my mother. Note this people don’t know each other but they all kept saying the same things. I sat and had deep thoughts about even some of her previous actions which I listed earlier, also my sisters werent doing well in their individual lives, no husbands, several kids from diff fathers, no proper jobs etc. all that motivated me to just leave and rediscover myself. It was so bad at some point when I pray and fast fervently for days, I used to see her in my dreams in similar settings to covens we see in Afro cinema movies.

Now since I cut everybody off, my life has greatly improved financially but not like it used to be. However, from time to time things become challenging and after I seek spiritual help, they improve somewhat. I’ve been to several countries within the last few years and they have no idea where I am or have been. Now lately, I’ve been hearing from sources she has been reporting me to everybody and anybody I’m a bad son, I sold the car I bought for her, blah blah, painting me bad etc. She’s also currently blind at the moment.

Now my predicament is, the last few months have been really tough for me. I can barely cater for myself and being in overseas, bills have become hard to even pay. I see my friends and how they have close families and all and these tears me apart. I had nothing but love for mine but that love ruined me and almost cost my life. Right now I’m weak from fighting all these battles over the years; mentally, spiritually, emotionally and sometimes I just feel like giving up and ending it all. I need help and being Sagittarius, I don’t know how to ask for help directly, I’m built to handle things on my own. Right now even if it’s someone who has had a similar experience and overcame his or her battles to prosper, I’ll appreciate anything, an advise, prayer etc. before I loose it completely. Matured minds only please, critics are equally welcomed to contribute. Thanks and God bless!

Cc: Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by triplechoice(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Afromentalist:

very busy between business and work. I log in everyday but do not have that much time to comment. The summer here has been cold as heck, which did not help at all. How is your own side.

OK,

I have been wondering why you stopped teaching us.. Now I understand

jJust stay warm. The cold won't last long and I hope you find the time to continue what you started here Thanks
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
@soulsearcher112

What if it was your poor financial intelligence ( buying liabilities and having very little investment, responding to every dick,Tom and Harry that ask for your help, impulse spending) that put u in the mess. You made mention of your mother excessive monetary demands from you and all that. These things are physical stuffs that can be curtailed. You are your problem. Your mother has nothing spiritual to do with it.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
He didn't say he just began fasting and the mum fell sick, he said a prophet told him to fast and whoever is behind it, will face the consequences. In this case it's not only about his prayers, there was also the prayers of a prophet, and of course the prayers of a genuine prophet has authority over witchcraft powers, irrespective of wether such a witch is a parent. I know there are too many fake prophets, one needs to be careful, but we still have genuine ones.
Ronnygold:
You can't fast and pray to God and instantly she got stroke, blind etc because God says we should honor our father and mother.

YOU DONT HAVE SUCH POWER OVER ANY OF YOUR PARENT EVEN IF YOU ARE THE GREATEST PROPHET OF OUR TIME.

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
He didn't say he just began fasting and the mum fell sick, he said a prophet told him to fast and whoever is behind it, will face the consequences. In this case it's not only about his prayers, there was also the prayers of a prophet, and of course the prayers of a genuine prophet has authority over witchcraft powers, irrespective of wether such a witch is a parent. I know there are too many fake prophets, one needs to be careful, but we still have genuine ones.

Thanks for reading between the lines and having a clearer understanding of this matter. May God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nephilim:
Go and sleep joor!
It is a very valid question since it is still a sin to lie. undecided
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by wfchris042(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Well which country you de like this if you are interested email me make we reason well ah go help you
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
wfchris042:
Well which country you de like this if you are interested email me make we reason well ah go help you

��

How I fit reach you?!

Your WhatsApp no deliver.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ninejaywon:
@soulsearcher112

What if it was your poor financial intelligence ( buying liabilities and having very little investment, responding to every dick,Tom and Harry that ask for your help, impulse spending) that put u in the mess. You made mention of your mother excessive monetary demands from you and all that. These things are physical stuffs that can be curtailed. You are your problem. Your mother has nothing spiritual to do with it.

Thanks but clearly you have no idea how spirituality influences the physical world. Thanks once again, God bless!
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Moloso:
Wooo brother I feel your pain. But suicide is not an option. If you commit suicide you gave up too early. Just ask God for directions

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your kind words.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
yomi007k:
Not all family members will aid your success. Almost all families have one or too folks like that.

Looking at your family, they will likely impede yours progress. The mistake you made was being too close to them. Best you could do is to send them some change.

At this point, you are not doing bad. Just focus on doing better.

Talking from experience.

Your words lifted me up. Indeed you have experience in such matters. May God bless and reward your efforts exceedingly.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
ChasinGood:
Hey man,no matter the life travails you've been through and still going through, suicide is never an option. Just keep looking unto Jesus,the chains that held you bound are obviously getting broken.
Shalom!

You are right.. I feel like they are almost broken. The night is darkest just before dawn that’s why it feels overwhelming now. I’ve always managed to stay strong till now. I’ll keep fighting. Suicide is not an option. Thanks a lot and God bless you.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by easyzworld: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
You need to slow down bro!
You need to find a way to create some calm in your life. You can’t fight war living in fear but through adequate knowledge. Your mother is not your problem but rather a victim like you. What you are fight is bigger than you and your mother and I can tell you it’s still the same reason your father is not alive today. Do you think the powers fighting you now were happy when you took your mother and sisters out of the family house and bought your mother a car? They saw your arrows when you started praying and directed it to your mother.
Only God and yourself can fight this battles. Turn to God fully and stop running from prophet to prophet. Start praying against ancestral powers and have a violet faith. Nobody can kill you because your life is not in the hands of any man. I pray God gives you victory over your enemies.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by yomi007k(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
soulsearcher112:

Your words lifted me up. Indeed you have experience in such matters. May God bless and reward your efforts exceedingly.

Amen bro.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
easyzworld:

Only God and yourself can fight this battles. Turn to God fully and stop running from prophet to prophet. Start praying against ancestral powers and have a violet faith. Nobody can kill you because your life is not in the hands of any man. I pray God gives you victory over your enemies.
Na so oo! undecided

The kain thing people dey allow themselves believe in the name of spirituality never ceases to amaze me. undecided
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
What do you want to hear?
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by OKOATA(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Try meditation it helps, engulf yourself daily in the powerful light of God. No evil will torment you. I also conquered the stubborn spirit wife disturbing me. She ran away like a crazy demon. Do this 2ice daily every 10mins. Imagine yourself engulfed in the sunlight. All your body pure white and for your finances get Grace/Prosperity Perfume and anoint your head daily. God bless.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
triplechoice:

@ Op,

Your mother is not the source of your problem but yourself.

I know it is difficult to accept but it is the truth. More than 20 years ago , I found myself in similar situation as yours and decided to run away from those whom I thought where responsible for what I was going through . But things did not approve .It got worse and was on the brink of suicide until help came from a spiritually advanced soul who advised me to go back home and live ,eat and drink with those whom I thought were responsible for my problems.

He told me that fear is my problem and running away would not solve the problem fear can bring. I should face my fears and that nothing can happen to me accept I allow it.

I did not understand at first all he said but I knew he said the truth because at that time I was truly afraid. Afraid to sleep at night, afraid I would drop down dead and all kinds of fear.

Later ,when things did not improve I decided to take the man's advice and travel back from Lagos back to delta state to face my fears and see what would happen.

When I got back home ,the first thing I did was to make sure I visit all the people I wrongly identify as witches. I eat whatever they brought for me and also drank anything given. Nothing happened.

In fact during that period one of them assisted me to get a job and other assistance too.

Later went to the university, through the help and advice by some of the same persons
I ran away from, graduated after some years searched for a job for some years and now gainfully employed.

This is my story and decided to tell it not only to you but for others too who have been misled or still been misled by fake spiritualist ,prophets and others.

Here it is ,anyone who tells you that your mother or anyone else is the source of your problem is your greatest enemy. They tell you that to trap you so you depend on them for solution.
Immediately you accept the lie ,then your downfall begins.

Why is this so?
The reason is simple. The human mind is extremely powerful .It can create effect from whatever you accept as truth. So ,if any one tells you that your mother is your problem and you accept it whether it is true or not ,your mind would start to create things to sabotage whatever you do to succeed in life. Until you free yourself from that thought, nothing would change.

We live in the part of the world where we are constantly told that external circumstances ( witches and wizards) are responsible for our problems and it has become part of our reality. Whatever we now experience is due to this false reality we are immersed in
The only way to get out of it ,is when we stop listening to people who tells us those lies and start filling our minds with more empowering beliefs.

Once you do those , you start to free yourself until you attain complete freedom from fear of witches and wizards and their influence.

If you accept the reality of witches, your life will then flow in accordance with that. Even prayer cannot save you. Whatever solutions you think you get through prayers would not last .It would only be temporary and the problem would keep coming .

The reason is because there is a wrong thought imbedded in your subconscious mind that will continue to nullify whatever prayers you do or any solution you apply.
If you don't eradicate that , there won't be permanent changes.

I am a living proof of all the things I have advised. I go to my village without any fear.

Don't get my wrong. There are people who practice witchcraft but they have no power to hurt or harm you accept you give them the permission to do so. And you give them the permission ,once you believe that they have power over you.

It is unfortunate you met the wrong people who have distorted your reality . No sincere spiritualist that I know of would ever tell you that you're under a curse or that you mother is responsible for your problem. Those who tell those lies want to put you in bondage of constantly coming back to them for prayers or others.

Those who can really "see" would do things to make your life move forward or give you proper advice on the right decisions to take to move your life forward.. They won't tell you "things"

So reach out to your mother and apologize for the neglect and your siblings too. If at the moment, you can't be of help, let them know. They would come to accept it and even pray for things to improve for you.

Nothing can happen to you if you don't allow it.

Gbam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Family Sees Me As Insane / Speak Woe Unto Longtime Problem April 28 / Mohammed Night Journey To The Temple Another Lie?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.