Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Should I Take Off My Human Hair Wig Before Taking A Shower? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Should I Take Off My Human Hair Wig Before Taking A Shower? (702 Views)

Something You Should Know Before Buying Human Hair Products / Best Human Hair Weaving From Toocci Hair / Summer Hairstyles -- Human Hair Wig Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take Off My Human Hair Wig Before Taking A Shower? by BlissHair: 4:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Will you take a shower with a wig? I believe many people will do this, and then wash the wig like their own hair. This not only saves time, but also eliminates the need to take off the wig and wear it the next day, but is it correct? Will it cause damage to the wig? Regarding the question of whether to take off your wig before taking a shower, our suggestion is yes.

Human hair wig don’t need to wash every day
Bathing is something that people need to do every day, but not for wigs. Wigs are not protected by scalp oils, so every cleaning will cause damage to the wigs. Therefore, the wigs only need regular cleaning and care. The frequency of cleaning and care depends on how often you wear the wig.

The heat of hot water will damage the wig
We always recommend using warm or cold water to wash the wig, not hot water. When you are taking a shower, the heat of the hot water will damage the lace and the connection between the hair and the wig cap.

Protect your scalp
The most popular wig on the market now is the lace wig. In order to make the lace wig look more natural, it sticks to the scalp. Although the visual effect is very good, it also makes the scalp lose breathing space, which may cause skin diseases of the scalp. So it is important to take off the wig and give your scalp plenty of rest time. The scalp should be cleaned when taking a bath, and then massage the head to allow blood to circulate sufficiently, so as to avoid skin diseases of the scalp.

Protect your natural hair
Just like your scalp, your hair also needs breathing space. Wearing a wig for a long time without washing your natural hair may cause hair loss, hairline receding, etc. So what you should wash in the bath is your natural hair, not your wig.

Something in the end
Now you know whether you should take a shower with a wig, right? If you want to clean and take care of your wig well, you can’t spare your time and energy. If you like this article, welcome to follow us. This is Bliss Hair, the place to share fashionable hairstyles and professional hair knowledge with you.

Follow Bliss Hair on:
Facebook: @blisshairglobal
Instagram: @bliss_hair_global
[url]betahair.en.alibaba.com[/url]
www.tooccihair.com

(1) (Reply)

Really Cheap Swimsuits For Women / Pounce On Sexy Dresses @maykool.com / Fine And High Quality Beads & Wire-works @affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.