Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) (48981 Views)

UNIBEN Student Shines As Best Student In National French Competition Meets VC / Peter Obi Visits UNN, UNEC, Promises Nigerian Students Better Education (VIDEO) / UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by hybridblood07(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
He might have made his money illegally but channeled it to numerous business which can't be traced. Please note, I'm not judging, but just an opinion
TheZebra:
I seem to wonder why people think this man's wealth is il-gotten....He seems legit to me. If you know him personally please enlighten me about his life, I'm just curious

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Projectors(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
This life is not balanced at all.

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Mangekyo: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Legit or not the issue right now is that he's got the money and enjoying it and as far as Nigerian standard is concerned nobody cares how the money was made. Legit money in this country is relative in definition, someone who works in an office and uses his pen to add more zeroes to documents might claim legit while demonizing a drug pusher or yahoo boy. Even a trader or workman who deliberately cheats his customers will also claim legit over the politicians so no matter how you look at it in this country, I would like to say nobody "holy pass" and anyone claiming legit is just bullshit.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by osuofia2(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nice one Cubana , One day na so i go pull up for my alma mater. VC and all the people that matters go de

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by clothingonline(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
It’s good to see this giving back
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Ikpeyi: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes oh ...money good. Maybe as a student some useless lecturers be dey em matter. Now dem no fit near am...

Money stops nonsense..

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by KayCee92(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Elzazzi:
In this Life just make Money. Like the popular Nigeria Slang goes.. All way na way.

Lies

All way nobi way.... Stick to legit means only.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Innobee99(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:
I seem to wonder why people think this man's wealth is il-gotten....He seems legit to me. If you know him personally please enlighten me about his life, I'm just curious
Make the money so we'll be curious about urs too
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by contigiency(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
He has done very well
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
"A child who washes his hands properly qualifies to dine with the elders" (Igbo Adage)

Na governorship remain for this guy to contest!!! Kudos! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:

The worsening economy of this nation makes every wealthy person (especially the Nouveau Riche) to come into the quirky light of widespread suspicion especially among a huge number barely able to survive.

Citizens of better developed nations won't think to be this suspicious!

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
So that APC Gunment will find one allegation to put for his head to destroy him.

TheKingOfCrumb:
He should contest for presidential election

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by rickyboss333: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntichristXXX:
Governor loading

Lol, I doubt it....

President Straight up!
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by ceejay10(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:
i can tell you for free, he is legit. And i know him personally. He is a business associate and family friend to my Boss, Asamma. They started from Ibiza Abuja. They have grown into having numerous clubs and hotels in different part of the country. He has come a long way. He is not a media person.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by ezewealth(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:

Highest importer of Hennessey drinks, owns chains of hotels in owerri, Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, port Harcourt and Dubai

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
EBMedia:
Celebrity nightclub owner, Obi Cubana has revealed that he visited his alma mater, the University of Nigeria, Nsukka to discuss how he can give back to the university, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos and video of his visit, he wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSwja67obH2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n36VzPEL604

And yet he didn’t turn his educational pursuit into reality. He sure didn’t study internal club relations and celebrity studies. Now he is giving back to the institute. Wooh what a pain. Money needs to take a break, so we can use our head again
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by TheGift: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
I don’t know Him personally. I know when He started in Abuja mid to late 2000s. I also personally know people who could have started the business with Him but didn’t and wished they did.

I saw His night club grow from us describing it as “Ibo boys night club” to become the club for big boys in Abuja. Before opening up more branches in other parts with two in Lagos.

The premium pricing of products in the place is enough to make Him a multi millionaire many times over. And of course when you are successful, more successful people want to associate with and invest in or through you.

I am not saying He is legit, just saying I haven’t personally seen any reason to think that He is not.

TheZebra:

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by lastchild: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:
he's 100 % legit, i know him personally

he just started what worked for him.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Can you seee how the mobile police hold the umbrella grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Reference(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Thought the supercop, super-seamster caper (no pun intended) will have elevated the thinking of folks towards these kinds of things... hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by ceejay10(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lion for life. God bless him.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Everygoodthing: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
When you have money, even VC wey you no see till you graduate will want to snap picture with you. Money power!

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by computersoft: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
ln Nigeria, just make money and every other thing will be added unto u...chikina...

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by faithfull18(f): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by alizma: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:
From what I gathered he is just one man who is sincere and straight forward. One of the things that set him up proper is his spirit of sincerity.
How many of Nigerian youths today will get financial support from an elderly friend and deem it fit to return the money complete, buy a car gift in appreciation to the person who gave him the money. Well I heard the man was happy with him and said, put the money and the interest he intended to pay back into the business. There are others people who also supported him in similar way and they never regret they did.
A friend of mine recently said if the youths are sincere and straight forward, the level of unemployment will reduce because many working class Nigerians have money sleeping in their account but they are finding it difficult to see trustworthy friends to run business with the money

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Ayo2004: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:
Not saying he is not legit or anything but this is Nigeria,everybody is a crook one way or the other.There is hardly no wealthy person wey no out hand for mud

Criminal wey dem never catch no be criminal
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Babastrong(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Get rich or die trying.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by West2019(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
God as finally picked up his call please God answer my call .
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na suit some of those men de wear or na onion bag?
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by tolaade1960: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
I hope he gave back to his Alma mata. Good radiant.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Basher8583: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Elzazzi:
In this Life just make Money. Like the popular Nigeria Slang goes.. All way na way.

That's for you SS and SE.

Yorubas and Northerners don't think that way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna / Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.