Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,515 members, 7,940,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife (7949 Views)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
koyen:
Source: https://knowefritin.com/2021/03/i-am-devastated-i-just-discovered-that-all-the-young-men-in-my-compound-has-slept-with-my-wife-angry-man-shares.html - A Confirmed True Life Story

I am very angry but let me try and share this my story. I married this woman about 3 years ago and we have a lovely daughter.

I am a business man but my business is not very big yet so for now we live in a room and parlor apartment in Lagos and funny enough the house is full of boys. Young boys that have not gotten married yet. Out of about 9 tenants only 2 of us are married, the rest are young guys living alone or with their girl friend.

To cut the story short, my wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me. I loved her so much but I observed that she was so free with these guys and to be frank I saw it as just neighbour to neighbour relationship. I felt it was good to relate with your neighbours well.

To be sincere I have never denied her anything but of recent the story changed. Few days ago I passed by the window of one of these guys and I guess they were playing game together when I over-heard them talking about my wife, I decided to slowly pause. I over-head them describing her private part, one of them was boasting about how he had the bigger share and the others said he is lying so he proved them wrong by telling them the color of the pant she was wearing that day.

I recorded the conversation in my phone and after I slowly walked away with my heart beating like a lion as if I will collapse. The guy was correct, that was exactly what she wore as undies that day. I knew I was finished, I knew it was the end of the world for me, no wonder these guys never respected me.

I waited for my wife to return from work then I took a cutlass and dragged her to one of the boys room. Told him to call the other boys else I would cut off his head, I had my married neighbour beside me and 2 of my friends so I was ready for anything.

That evening everyone in the compound came out including the boys, my wife kept denying and swearing that nothing happened then I brought out the recording and played for everyone to hear. The boys ran away faster than I could lay hands on any of them and then my wife started crying. She had slept with everyone of them each and more than once. So I can actually conclude that I married a prostitute.

She said it was the devil, that they lured her and set her up. My question was why wont you tell me if they set you up. Well, to avoid killing her because I was almost macheting her, people took her away from me and told her to stay somewhere else for now till am calm. This thing is very painful.

Source: https://knowefritin.com/2021/03/i-am-devastated-i-just-discovered-that-all-the-young-men-in-my-compound-has-slept-with-my-wife-angry-man-shares.html - A Confirmed True Life Story

Yep, back in the day when I was in my teens. I used to visit a certain place almost every evening to smoke. It was troubling times for me, my dad and I didn't see eye to eye and I had been expelled from school. My life was in a downward spiral and I sought solace in the herb. It was the high point of my day, leaving the security of our gated compound and meandering inconspicuously through the back streets to this place once it started getting dark outside.

Anyway, anybody who has visited these type of places know that you meet all sort of weird characters there with weirder stories, and there was some sort of comradeship amongst herb smokers. However there's a story that stood out for me. It was this guy who said he was a cook in the government house or somewhere like that. He told us about his ex girlfriend. Said she was his soul mate especially as she was also a herb smoker. Said they did everything together, even shyte together, I guess that was his own way of expressing how close they were. Unbeknownst to him, all the young men in the compound where he lived had banged her. The way he told this story, I felt it in my heart, or probably it was the herb because, I swear, that shyte was good. Anyway that's it. This story above could be true.
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Delphnewsdotcom: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
koyen:

I am very angry but let me try and share this my story. I married this woman about 3 years ago and we have a lovely daughter.

I am a business man but my business is not very big yet so for now we live in a room and parlor apartment in Lagos and funny enough the house is full of boys. Young boys that have not gotten married yet. Out of about 9 tenants only 2 of us are married, the rest are young guys living alone or with their girl friend.

To cut the story short, my wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me. I loved her so much but I observed that she was so free with these guys and to be frank I saw it as just neighbour to neighbour relationship. I felt it was good to relate with your neighbours well.

To be sincere I have never denied her anything but of recent the story changed. Few days ago I passed by the window of one of these guys and I guess they were playing game together when I over-heard them talking about my wife, I decided to slowly pause. I over-head them describing her private part, one of them was boasting about how he had the bigger share and the others said he is lying so he proved them wrong by telling them the color of the pant she was wearing that day.

I recorded the conversation in my phone and after I slowly walked away with my heart beating like a lion as if I will collapse. The guy was correct, that was exactly what she wore as undies that day. I knew I was finished, I knew it was the end of the world for me, no wonder these guys never respected me.

I waited for my wife to return from work then I took a cutlass and dragged her to one of the boys room. Told him to call the other boys else I would cut off his head, I had my married neighbour beside me and 2 of my friends so I was ready for anything.

That evening everyone in the compound came out including the boys, my wife kept denying and swearing that nothing happened then I brought out the recording and played for everyone to hear. The boys ran away faster than I could lay hands on any of them and then my wife started crying. She had slept with everyone of them each and more than once. So I can actually conclude that I married a prostitute.

She said it was the devil, that they lured her and set her up. My question was why wont you tell me if they set you up. Well, to avoid killing her because I was almost macheting her, people took her away from me and told her to stay somewhere else for now till am calm. This thing is very painful.

For Latest Naija News Click Here
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
You see

The only thing they can offer in a relationship (marriage), they will still offer to another man.

Useless Nigerian girls. If you like marry them

However, if she is a Virgin and hates sex, marry her, they are few.

Useless Nigerian girls (not all though)
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by raygeorge15: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Amazing!
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by franklingud(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
AuroraB:
Him lamba posts don take style too much grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by BanevsJoker(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wale Adenuga no do pass this one.
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by puppie017: 1:13am On Aug 21, 2021
Kriss216:
Take am like that. It's part of life. undecided
Can you take it
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Toks2008(m): 1:43am On Aug 21, 2021
koyen:

Chai!

I can tolerate anything but a wayward woman... GOD FORBID
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Ceasaerius: 2:21am On Aug 21, 2021
That's deep.
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by AdeniyiA(m): 4:46am On Aug 21, 2021
She doesn't like to sleep alone ni
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by buzorcharles(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2021
Another story. That means they were shouting for u to be able to record them talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Crush On Romance Section? / . / Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.