Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,147 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3757773 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2926) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brite02(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
nellaluv:

O boy e! grin grin , u re left behind. I'm about starting lost from season 1 too, lol.

OMG, i'm so inlove with the MENTALIST.
LAW & ORDER: special victims.

TRUE BLOOD, now that tara is dead, sookie stackhouse will finally be over with all the drama, hopefully(fingers crossed).

Talk of lost, already finished lost season 1 to season 4.

Finished true blood season 3

Is chuck season 4 out
amblors:

is that like the MiniSeries/Movie?

Nah not all. . It is a complete series of V series season 1, now into V series season 2 episode 3 (anna is never givin up, d plot is gettin tougher)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaula: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2011
, @amblors,, sorry for the wrong spelling b4. and tnx for ur help.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by amblors(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2011
^^^ no problem aite.
its ok, enjoying watching it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brite02(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
through with V series season 2. Highly intriguing and captivatin, anna(high commander of the V's) plot is gerring tougher. . . Looking forward to V series season 3

@topic, now on Galactica season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iice(f): 4:13am On Sep 23, 2011
^^Errhh V has been canceled.

Ringer
Revenge
HIMYM
Big Bang
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mukina2: 4:47am On Sep 23, 2011
iice:

^^Errhh V has been canceled.

Ringer
Revenge
HIMYM
Big slam

me too grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iice(f): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2011
Story grin
You nor talk Tom and Jerry again? tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mukina2: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2011
angry
i watched all that plus The Game cool
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2011
Just started Game of Thrones Season 1

Wish me happy viewing wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2011
aieromon:

Wish me happy viewing

^^Happy viewing cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brite02(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
aieromon:

Wish me happy viewing wink

Game of thrones- nice movie, am actually lookin forward to season 2

They better not canceal V series OHHH, i need V series season 3, too much/many suspens left hanging. Season 3 should b renewed. . .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chygoz2(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2011
The vampire diaries season 3. though i've got just the two episodes that are out at the moment. Nice series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iice(f): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
Oh dear lawd grin grin

Nikita
The secret circle
Mentalist
Haven
This wolverine anime dey hard me *sighs*. . .the things i do for love tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by melisa101(f): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2011
I just started watching CHUCK. Interesting so far. It's about the CIA and their dirty operations, so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 1:20am On Sep 27, 2011
Desperate Housewives Season 8 Episode 1

Yeah,baby grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dastudent(m): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2011
All the relevant new premiers.

Desperate Housewives Season 8 Episode 1
Freaking hilarious.

Just saw Tera Nova(dem spend money on dat first episode no be small).
Not anotherĀ  whinny teen kid with daddy issues.

How i met your mother-Still on top for me
csi miami-awesome premier
Two and a half men-didn't laugh once
Roast of charlie sheen(Epic-Almost cried while laughing)
Grey's Anatomy-bleh(so so)
House-screener for season 8 episode 1
Hawai 5.0 ep 1 and 2
TVD
TSC
Ringer

Nikita
Supernatural
Gifted man
unforgettable
Two broke girls
whitney
THe Mentalist

, and every other thing That mattered last week till this very moment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iice(f): 3:50am On Sep 28, 2011
^^Did you check out Person of Interest? Hella interesting. Though i'm still 'hmm' about the acting undecided How is gifted man? Thought of trying it. . .just don't want something sappy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dastudent(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2011
iice:

^^Did you check out Person of Interest? Hella interesting. Though i'm still 'hmm' about the acting undecided How is gifted man? Thought of trying it. . .just don't want something sappy
Yeah,person of interest was cool
Gifted man was just there.Just a douche bag being helped by the ghost of his ex wife who was the only person he was openly nice to.

I am about to watch new girl episode 2
Glee is shitty right now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dastudent(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2011
iice:

Oh dear lawd grin grin

Nikita
The secret circle
Mentalist
Haven
This wolverine anime dey hard me *sighs*. . .the things i do for love tongue

About the wolverine Anime.I got tired after the second episode.You should check out the new thunder cats.I think they are trying to bring back silver-hawks.You know they are in the same universe,right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2011
@iice
There's 'BLADE' and 'X-MEN' anime series coming up as well on G4.

@topic
Saturday Night Live season 37.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dastudent(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aP1Ynr5oTA&feature=relmfu

Behind the scenes preview of person of interest and some cool tech stuff
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iice(f): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
da student:

Yeah,person of interest was cool
Gifted man was just there.Just a douche bag being helped by the ghost of his ex wife who was the only person he was openly nice to.

I am about to watch new girl episode 2
Glee is shitty right now.

Then i'm not interested lol.
Hmmmm i'm still enjoying Glee undecided

da student:

About the wolverine Anime.I got tired after the second episode.You should check out the new thunder cats.I think they are trying to bring back silver-hawks.You know they are in the same universe,right?
I watch Thundercats. Seriously that Wolverine Anime tire me. I'm just pushing through undecided I tried one episode of Iron Man and got bored besides i'm not a fan of his so there's really no push. Hmm really? Silver hawks. Wow it's been a long time.

obinna5000:

@iice
There's 'BLADE' and 'X-MEN' anime series coming up as well on G4.

@topic
Saturday Night Live season 37.
G4? Hmm not so keen on blade despite the vampire appeal. Would definitely try x-men since i've basically tried all of them anyway. Kinda like batman tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmz(f): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2011
Haven't been on for a while.

Finished Modern Family- Noice

Watching Dexter now. (Season 3) This series makes me pause the video all the time while my heart is racing so fast all because i dont want dexter to get caught. Arggh

VD- Season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by amblors(m): 5:53am On Sep 29, 2011
Ok, i just finished "Supernatural" or more like got upto date with it.

gotta say the coolest character in the whole series, season 1 - 7 = DEATH (the horseman)
dude's so badass.

this is the best character entrance/introduction av seen

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDzIS26aDK8[/flash]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iice(f): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2011
Still remember the track they played when Death first appeared. Really like the song grin

Fringe

Ringer
Alphas
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eghost247(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2011
[size=20pt]True Blood
[/size]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by amblors(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
iice:

[color=#9900ff]Still remember the track they played when Death first appeared. Really like the song grin

that song + the SWAG the guy use enter = CHILLING.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
una nor dey watch Hung?
That's some cool slow sheet
enough ennui, Ahn ahn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dastudent(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2011
All last night's episodes of

Person of interest
Happy Endings
The vampire diaries.
big bang theory
grey's anatomy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iice(f): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2011
Pan Am
Revenge
Fringe
Haven
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2011
PERSON OF INTEREST
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brite02(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2011
through with Galactica season 1

now on Lost season 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2926) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.