Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3608922 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (2855) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick9(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oluwadare316:
. pls can u recommend other interesting comedy like this
The neighborhood

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick9(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
First episode I've seen of The outsider and it is so boring... Almost fell asleep...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
philbubs:

Where did you download from been looking for it thanks
Toxicwap dot com there is a section for Korean series although it's not much but there is vagabond there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Life is not fair to the blind, if your brain can't accommodate the whole suspense in the outsider you will surely sleep grin grin
Next time stick to your level

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Life is not fair to the blind, if your brain can't accommodate the whole suspense in the outsider you will surely sleep grin grin

you couldn't have said it better lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
kendrick9:
First episode I've seen of The outsider and it is so boring...
Almost fell asleep...

adult oriented shows tend to make kids fall asleep.

next time, find you level, kiddo. stick to CW shows. wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

No lies detected.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Did y'all see this? shocked

Make Stephen King and Jason Bateman behave o.

I don't like what I hate.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick9(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

you know how to insult people.

Funny thing OUTSIDER is just a normal series, nothing special, no blood scene, even the monster is a human, it didn't take any shape or form, just a normal human (to avoid budgets)

OUTSIDER can't live up to be among 'HBO LEVEL B' SERIES like WATCHMEN, SILICON VALLEY, INSECURE etc

so you people should stop hyping this movie.

14 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tolu121:
you know how to insult people.

Funny thing OUTSIDER is just a normal series, nothing special, no blood scene, even the monster is a human, it didn't take any shape or form, just a normal human (to avoid budgets)

OUTSIDER can't live up to be among 'HBO LEVEL B' SERIES like WATCHMEN, SILICON VALLEY, INSECURE etc

so you people should stop hyping this movie.
k

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
A CLASSIC HBO SERIES WILL ALWAYS HAVE NUDE SCENES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Can't nairalanders express themselves without incitive comments? We should know that all our brains were not designed in the same way. We do not appreciate concepts in the same manner. This variance in ideology is what keeps our minds in motion (imagine a world where everyone likes the same thing, hates the same thing ; what sense would it make). You say he's a kid for not finding interest in "the outsider". There are persons who will think the same of you for even watching that same thing. Hehe what am I even saying undecided .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
How can they blame carrier for the death of president Warner. Homeland doesn't disappoint
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Anyone in ph that has vis a vis please come through for a brother. Thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick9(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Niqqa, calm your tits down and be humble...
who the f**k are you to tell anyone what show they like or not....
Movies are subjective, what you find entertaining might be boredom to someone else.....
Who gave you the right to police this thread?
Now piss off.....
Same goes to that clown that calls himself DandeNumeruno

13 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnyace(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I apologise for rating Witcher a 5/10 just by watching a YouTube preview of 4 minutes.

Yesterday, I finally saw 8 episodes and I can say boldly that Witcher is shit hence I withdraw my earlier rating and give it a 3/10.

If you come masturbating on my opinion like a rain beat chicken then I put it to you that you are mentally deranged and should see a psychiatrist immediately.

**Drops pen**
it pains me that you would give the series such a low rating

But, after all is said and done it's your opinion and you are entitled to it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
kendrick9:
Movies are subjective, what you find entertaining might be boredom to someone else.....
Now piss off.....
k
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
milanseedorf:
How can they blame carrier for the death of president Warner. Homeland doesn't disappoint

Eh? Where did they blame Carrie for the death of the president?

Abeg make una dey watch series well before una dey comment o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
SPOILER ALERT
HOMELAND
Please skip if you haven't see the last episode.

I know that is Haqqani's son talibans that shut down the choppers. That ISI lady knows that she has bitten more than she can chew.

Only way for Haqqani to escape is to barb his head and shave his beards, and clean all those mascara wey e dey rob for e eye.

I like the way the Gulam talks. His voice has special effect.

I like the way the ISI lady talks also and I like her physique. Can't wait for her to die shaa cos she don overdo.

And nothing fucking better happen to Max o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
I saw the trailer yesterday and it looks interesting... British shows are always amazing...
lovewins:
You guys should check out Nought and Crosses, it's a new series airing on BBC. The series looks at the world from a completely different perspective, answering questions about what life would have been like if Africa had colonised Europe and not the other way around. It has a Yoruba adaptation, just awesome.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
kendrick9:
Now piss off.....

Bless you Sir.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
BryteGhana:
The Good Doctor Is One Hell Of A Series.

Freddie Highmore who also starred as Norman Bates in Bates motel is one talented actor.

What a powerful, breathtaking piece of a show
Very Interesting and somewhat pitiable series. Almost shed a tear in some scenes which I rarely do...Don't know if non science or maybe non medical viewers can keep up with it though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Wonder what I was thinking when I downloaded "The Oval". One of the worse TV series I've had the displeasure wasting my time on.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
junnyjake:
Wonder what I was thinking when I downloaded "The Oval". One of the worse TV series I've had the displeasure wasting my time on.
u shld watch trailer b4 downloading series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2020
SamConquer:
Very Interesting and somewhat pitiable series. Almost shed a tear in some scenes which I rarely do...Don't know if non science or maybe non medical viewers can keep up with it though.

I often shed tears while watching some episodes of Grey's Anatomy. There is episode in particular where the song life is beautiful by Vega4 was played, i definitely cried there.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 3:15am On Mar 10, 2020
johnyace:
it pains me that you would give the series such a low rating

But, after all is said and done it's your opinion and you are entitled to it

To be honest he's not wrong
But I don't think it's the show runner's fault tho
It's the man that wrote the books
The names(events,places, people) there were just giving me the cringe
It's an okay series on it's own
But if compared to game of thrones,
It's shit.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 3:16am On Mar 10, 2020
Percival9:
u shld watch trailer b4 downloading series

Trailers tend to be deceiving at times
One cannot solely judge a movie by it's trailer
Sometimes they just disappoint.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Discombulator: 3:59am On Mar 10, 2020
kendrick9:
Now piss off.....
To be fair,you kinda talk like a 16year old.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Discombulator: 4:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Tolu121:
Done for now
Congratulations you just wasted 70% of that data.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2020
So outsider is done for . My take here is a good series with a gr8 flow, after watching episode 10 I kind of felt light like wow okay what a nice show, the kind a feeling u have after reading a nice book or novel. My rating 8/10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lovewins: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2020
junnyjake:

What's the airing schedule like?

Thursdays

You can download though on my480mkv. I think they have the first episode there

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (2855) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: chadbasin and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.