Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3616190 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) ... (2859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow,just finished dark season 3

SPOILER ALERT

this ending of season 3 is leaving me with just oone very question,since the effect of what tanhaus did created both alternate worlds and Adam and Martha are products of that world,then how then were they able to come to the origin world and stop that accident since they actually don't exist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kylecares: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Pls where can I get banshee orgin not banshee. It's is center aon a plot before banshee (before sheriff came to town)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kylecares:
Pls where can I get banshee orgin not banshee. It's is center aon a plot before banshee (before sheriff came to town)

- Banshee Origins Season 1
- Banshee Origins Season 2
- Banshee Origins Season 3
- Banshee Origins Season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Pls anybody around iyana ipaja, egbeda, pako underbrigde that can send me bulks of series movie..

Pls anybody within that area, I can come anytime to collect it.....

Area within Egbeda pako underbridge iyana ipaja and so on

I need plenty series..pls don't ignore
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Arsenal247: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please can someone help me with a good torrent sites to download season movies full season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hanna Season 2.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joshingjosh(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please who can recommend a series with voice over(explanation of event) like burn notice??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
joshingjosh:
Please who can recommend a series with voice over(explanation of event) like burn notice??

Dexter, You, My Name is Earl, Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joshingjosh(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Vexatious:

Dexter, You, My Name is Earl, Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs.

Thanks...similar to the kinda series I watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
joshingjosh:

Thanks...similar to the kinda series I watch
Add "You" to the list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joshingjosh(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Brukx:

Add "You" to the list

Thanks but it's more of a romantic series..

My kind of series are:
Spying / smart criminals
Military based
FBI
CIA

Example
Burn notice
Blacklist
White collar
The mentalist
Last ship..list goes on cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

The major problem I had with gangs of London...
.but your ass was colonized by the brits. How come you got a problem understanding them.g.o.l is still even ok. You should see pennysworth or bodyguard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Futuragetty:
just saw the first episode of Snowpiercer, and its ok.
if you're looking for a Tv series to keep you busy, I will recommend just two...

Snowpiercer.
Mr.Robot.
..man. That snowpiecer just kept me drowsy while watching.
i couldnt finish an episode in a month.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bratking:
Hanna Season 2.
just started watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2020
Just started Mr Robot. It's making sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kylecares: 4:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kylecares: 4:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Bratking:
Hanna Season 2.
This second season is trash, they turn action thriller to teen mumu emotion cylce series I regret watching ooo,
Abeg make drm return my mb I no do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2020
dubylhover:
Wow,just finished dark season 3

SPOILER ALERT

this ending of season 3 is leaving me with just oone very question,since the effect of what tanhaus did created both alternate worlds and Adam and Martha are products of that world,then how then were they able to come to the origin world and stop that accident since they actually don't exist

They went into that dimension and used the time machine.
Also time travel as we know it doesn't exist, it's all fiction. All we have are imagination of various writers.
Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Brukx:

Add "You" to the list

That nigga is bleeped up men, I'm looking forward to see the third season, now that a psycho is married to a psycho, let's see what happens when nigga starts messing with that new lady.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Tolu131:
DARK

is a dope series, i give it 9/10

also they show booobs Tits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Moneyboyz:

They went into that dimension and used the time machine.
Also time travel as we know it doesn't exist, it's all fiction. All we have are imagination of various writers.
Enjoy.

You don't get me,the main origin of Jonas and Martha was what tanhaus did in the origin world,then how then were they able to stop it from ever happening since they don't even exist initially,I guess the answer lies in bootstrap paradox..
It was a good watch sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Just finished watching the Spanish series, ELITE. Damn the series made sense. Spanish women are so gorgeous. I'm having a heavy crush on Carla.

I hope that one day, Nigerian series would start booming like the Spanish, American and Italian series.

Please can you suggest any great series like the ELITE..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu131: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Just finished all seasons of DARK by 1Am last night

Hannah is one of the most wicked character in the history of series (her death deserves her)

My question: who is the real father of regina?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
..man. That snowpiecer just kept me drowsy while watching.
i couldnt finish an episode in a month.

I get this is your opinion which you are entitled to,but please let's be realistic how wont you be able to finish one episode while we are already waiting for the next episode...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Kylecares:

This second season is trash, they turn action thriller to teen mumu emotion cylce series I regret watching ooo,
Abeg make drm return my mb I no do

The first season was average to me hence why I decided I won't watch season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Playboy001(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=Vexatious post=91513473][/quote]thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu131: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2020
real rating

DARK: 7/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) ... (2859) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.