Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3605039 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aguiyi2: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Nairalandgirl post=91974908][/quote] How old are you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KarlWhyte(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Just finished dark season 1, quite interesting i must say....�
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thinking of starting the series Shameless but they've gone too far and that's a bit discouraging.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Chibudollar:
Thinking of starting the series Shameless but they've gone too far and that's a bit discouraging.

Dude it's worth the while. You would love it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2020
New Release ➕

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 25, 2020
No new series to watch again.

You can imagine my disappointment when the 100 postponed their episode release till next week.
Now i am stuck with dark desires.

Dark desire has been 7/10 so far.

One thing I've noticed about Spanish series is the plot twist in their series.

They make you think you know what is going on how what will happen and boom!!!! You are blown off your mind and you are like (o shiiit!! I didn't see this coming)

Now that I'm about to complete it.

Please somebody should recommend any series for me because I'm out of series already.

Please tell me any series that you rate 9 or 10/10 in your honest and truthful opinion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Time to watch SCARFACE

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Matoade:

Of course Ferguson is back.... Can't wait for it
. I couldn't keep up with Wentworth after they killed my favorite character, Bee smith.. Quite emotional for me. I stopped at season 5 and won't go further.. But Fergusonis really maddddd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2020
sniper619:

Yes, it'll get worse in the near future.
Gay characters are being included in animations like Harley Quinn. Very soon they might decide to start a kiddies show with gay elements, trying to make look like it's no big deal to be gay.

Series like
1. Love simon
2. Love victor
3. Chilling adventure of sabrina
And many other shows now try to impose that idea of "it's their life so they can do whatever makes them happy" subconsciously in our minds.
Netflix
Amazon
Hulu
HBO
Apple tv series
Are putting serious efforts seeing to such unholy and unmoral soul staining idea be common amongst us. Introducing unnecessary gay characters. It's disappointing.
I like your analysis angry

I thought I was the only one noticing it. Almost all series now must have gay/lesbian sex scene.

I'm not against them because it seem them make up part of the production crew and they are telling true life stories.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sniper619(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2020
bamangar:

I thought I was the only one noticing it. Almost all series now must have gay/lesbian sex scene.

I'm not against them because it seem them make up part of the production crew and they are telling true life stories.
It's disgusting. The issue of you are not against them is hypocritical. Can you allow your child do that?
Stop saying it's not your business or you're not against them. That's how they grow wings.
They want us to accept sodomy at all cost.
Bunch of gays.
ANYWAY which series are you seeing at the moment.
I just started daredevil.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
sniper619:

It's disgusting. The issue of you are not against them is hypocritical. Can you allow your child do that?
Stop saying it's not your business or you're not against them. That's how they grow wings.
Bunch of gays.
You could stick to other media apart from American content, instead of incessantly whining about LGBTQ content creators trying to tell their own stories. Last I checked, nobody's forcing you to watch any of these movies or TV series.
Nobody gives a sh1t what you choose to accept or not.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sniper619(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
You could stick to other media apart from American content, instead of incessantly whining about LGBTQ content creators trying to tell their own stories. Last I checked, nobody's forcing you to watch any of these movies or TV series.
Nobody gives a sh1t what you choose to accept or not.
Stay away from me gay

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Just finished all seasons of Mr Robot
It was okay. A series about hacking and mental illness
7.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Chibudollar:

Man! it's worth it oo ..

I started that series from day one, i even felt betrayed when someone special left finally, damn!!

you'll enjoy it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2020
F*cking hilarious � �

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
sniper619:

Bunch of gays.

Try:
MONARCA
DARK DESIRE
SEX EDUCATION
HOW TO SELL DRUGS ONLINE FAST
ELITE
BERLIN STATION
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
steppin:
Snowpiercer is just plus/minus average.
It's just a copycat version of The 100 on a train.
People should stop overhyping' TV series and allow people with better taste and understanding, to review TV series.
6/10 is my rating. Anything more than that is hogwash.
"Remember when Life was everywhere you looked, everywhere you walked, cradled you, fed you wonder, made you who you are.
Now, hear Snowpiercer. Feel the track. Metal on metal. The flow of your Engine Eternal. Her veins bringing power to everything that's still alive."
SNOWPIERCER - 9/10

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DonPablo007(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Pls where can I download torrent series like a full season of any series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sniper619(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
bamangar:

Try:
MONARCA
DARK DESIRE
SEX EDUCATION
HOW TO SELL DRUGS ONLINE FAST
ELITE
BERLIN STATION
I have seen sex education and elite.
The rest, i haven't seen.
Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

"Remember when Life was everywhere you looked, everywhere you walked, cradled you, fed you wonder, made you who you are.
Now, hear Snowpiercer. Feel the track. Metal on metal. The flow of your Engine Eternal. Her veins bringing power to everything that's still alive."
SNOWPIERCER - 9/10
Na still 6/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
DonPablo007:
Pls where can I download torrent series like a full season of any series

piratebay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tolu121:
Time to watch SCARFACE

hmmn 720p for 135mb..is d quality ok...which torrents be dis?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
iamconcept:

hmmn 720p for 135mb..is d quality ok...which torrents be dis?
the movie is 999mb

The ones with 135mb is just episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tolu121:
the movie is 999mb
The ones with 135mb is just episodes
i know..so which torrent pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
iamconcept:

i know..so which torrent pls
https://torrentgalaxy.to/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Gangs of London

8.5 / 10

Finally decided to see this... Well worth the hype... Those Nigerians, zero Joy..

I did not expect that ending tho

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
nani667:
Gangs of London

8.5 / 10

Finally decided to see this... Well worth the hype... Those Nigerians, zero Joy..

I did not expect that ending tho
Do you have any idea when the season 2 will be out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

SNOWPIERCER - 9/10

Someone will still come and say it is over hyped.

1001 cars Long.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Matoade: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
bamangar:
. I couldn't keep up with Wentworth after they killed my favorite character, Bee smith.. Quite emotional for me. I stopped at season 5 and won't go further.. But Fergusonis really maddddd
They kind of maintained the tempo after bae died....try watch it ,u won't regret...u can watch trailers tho.... ATTENTION COMPOUND!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Do you have any idea when the season 2 will be out?

No idea... Hope it comes soon... Can't wait to see what happens... Elliot ended up being the most annoying person at the end... Would love to see how he will die
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
hellohgy:

Someone will still come and say it is over hyped.

1001 cars Long.

It's overhyped.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (2853) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ibnquasale(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.