Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,777 members, 7,918,453 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3682436 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (2889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2021
AnfieldFan:

I haven't watched Dune, I've avoided spoilers so far because I want to read the book first..
Wheel of Time is another issue, I think I will read the first book then watch....

Anticlimactic!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Guys pls 02tvseries is no longer loading Uc mini ( ucweb ) again

I can't use the advance UC browser... Ads want kill me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
I totally recommend this series...just finished it...
Just 6 episodes

These Koreans are trying abeg...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Are we being governed by foreigners?

The leadership aura of a society is the cumulative cultural attitude of its indigenous residents.

zeeace:
It's really nice to see Nigeria culture finally getting some needed exposure to the world in some of these famous series. Saw it on Ted lasso and sex education.
Nigeria is a great country. Na our leaders de draw us back.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
So Dexter and YOU share same similarities

If you enjoy YOU
Better Goan check Dexter now wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
I remember at the early stages of this year, many of all were complaining about the lack of blockbuster new series, well it's the end of the year already and we are now overwhelmed by lots of blockbuster Series, sometimes i get confused on which one to watch.

Next year will even be worse because you literally have to think which one to watch because there are going to be many blockbuster Series.

Mehnn 2022 is going to be fun.

Now i am hearing Westworld season 4 is going to be brutal. 2022 is officially going to be the year of fun.
I pity who nor get Data grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Escape from Mogadishu
7/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by legendspeakout: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hueyreckless0007:
What a time to be alive for TV show lovers.

This month has been a hit back to back.

From Dopesick, to Yellowstone, to Dexter:New blood now ARCANE

OMG!!! ARCANCE IS F****G insane bro!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Cowboy Bebop - 6.5/10

It's better than I though it would be. I've not seen the original anime but this wasn't bad at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2021
The Wheel of Time S01E01...........4.5/10

emotional 3/10
Intro/ story 5/10
Killing 3/10
Sex/romantic 0.5/10
Magic 6/10
I'm loving the series, I hope the rest will be great......... downloading the rest.

Arcane 10/10
Meh, powder vibe mad she's my favorite character ND great voice casting/acting...(Harley Quinn ND powder get same vibe/behavior)

Voice cast 10/10
Story 10/10
Dark/emotional 9/10
soundtrack 8/10

Marvel's Hit-Monkey
I just started it ND I'm in E2 now.......I'm feeling it,
Marvel cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Owopariola01: 1:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Jarchi:
What I learnt from arcane is, people ain't bad for no reason and they are ready to come into the light/good if their motivations is healed except a psychopath of course. We only complicate things by our confusion, thinking doing more of we that made them bad will solve the problem. Devil wanted power, boko haram the name says all but he get religious tone I don't want to start,make I no spoil film na why I use those examples.

Stop analyzing work of art base on good vs bad, movie like any work of art should be enjoyed. If at all you want do a review do normal review, not good vs bad.

For example, talks about loyalty of Silco and his gangs, friendships between Victor and Talis, power between Miss Medarda and her Mom, Heimerdinger unwillingess to embrace the good part of science, etc.

Or better still analyze the technical aspect like Directing, Cinematography, the production, the animation, etc.

Which one be devil, book haram blah, blah inside? Haba, everything no be Nollywood abeg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2021
Owopariola01:

Stop analyzing work of art base on good vs bad, movie like any work of art should be enjoyed. If at all you want do a review do normal review, not good vs bad.

For example, talks about loyalty of Silco and his gangs, friendships between Victor and Talis, power between Miss Medarda and her Mom, Heimerdinger unwillingess to embrace the good part of science, etc.

Or better still analyze the technical aspect like Directing, Cinematography, the production, the animation, etc.

Which one be devil, book haram blah, blah inside? Haba, everything no be Nollywood abeg.
Na wa o. Person analyse movie in his own way, you say no be like that dem dey do am. You come dey contradict yourself again. Which one be "don't analyse work of art base on good Vs bad." It's a work of art and everyone has a subjective interpretation of it. His own was to look at it through lens of good and bad . You might decide to do it your own way too like you did above using friendship, loyalty and other things. All those cinema and filmmaking jargons like cinematography, directing, production etc are of less concern to many movie lovers. They just want an entertaining story, a story they can relate to.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hawkeye is out...Ep 1&2..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hanna is back o.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Owopariola01: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cyril009(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Abeg who's watching this ? is it worth it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kaziar:

In the book series, a male was the dragon reborn. If they should end up changing the gender, it definitely means they will not be sticking to the source material cause a lot of things will have to change. I'm actually more concerned, with what they're going to do about the harem situation down the line, if they decide to stick solely to the source material. I don't see a lot of mainstream shows outside of animes doing that.

Harem? shocked

Now this is getting interesting. grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by durubennie(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hellbound stupid series with no head or tail
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
durubennie:
how the fvck will a so called God toture you before killing you

Waht kinda imaginary stupid god is that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DroppingLiquid: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Anyone here a fan of The Sopranos series? Watching it again for the 9th time now.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Started The Wheel of Time yesterday evening. Shit got real really fast. Definitely has my interest.

This old lady spittin' btw

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
Anyone here a fan of The Sopranos series? Watching it again for the 9th time now.
I’ve watched it twice this year alone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:
how the fvck will a so called God toture you before killing you

Waht kinda imaginary stupid god is that?
I think you're missing the point of the entire series...

It's not about the supernatural...it's about how humans interprete and react to the supernatural

The humans cannot understand the supernatural events instead they try to give meaning to it.
Even in episode 3, the cult leader confessed that he didn't know if these things were from god or not...he received a decree and with the time he had left, he used the supernatural events to his advantage to control people with fear...
The series also showed the arrowheads who are like Boko Haram that interpret the message of the religion wrongly and use it to justify acts of violence...

Those supernatural events will probably never be explained or understood fully because humans can't understand the supernatural, but will instead interpret it the way they feel...

I hope you finally understand the point of the series cos nowhere in the series was it confirmed that those creatures were sent by god...those are just human assumptions the cult leader made to control people with fear

The words of the taxi driver at the end summarizes the main message of the series, something like he didn't know if god exists, or the intention of god, but this world belongs to humans and humans must have free will and come up with our own morals

Hellbound is at least an 8.5/10

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
durubennie:
understand the series first...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Just finished netflix's Cowboy bebop...
I haven't watched the anime it's based on...only seen a few clips ...so I can't compare

But I enjoyed the Netflix tv series of cowboy bebop...
I rate it a 7.5/10...
Would have been an 8/10 but I didn't like that twist at the end...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zeeace(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
hello please were can I download it or get. I've searched and searched. Biko help a brother.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
This is just the beginning.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
The trailer for the episode 4 of the wheel of Time is mind blowing.

How i wish, they can release all episodes 8 at once.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
Hawkeye is out...Ep 1&2..

It seems to me that they toned down Hawkeye to the level of the girl introduced to the film. It looks more like a children version of the the Avengers movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DroppingLiquid: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
zeeace:
hello please were can I download it or get. I've searched and searched. Biko help a brother.

o2tvseries .co/id/4542/the-sopranos.html

Remove the space before the dot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
zeeace:
mobiletvshows.net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
The Watch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (2889) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.