Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,932 members, 7,890,068 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3633719 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LaconicINC: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Cleanman:
After all the hype and shouts on this forum about Arcane, i decided to check it out but i see nothing special about this show..i even endured till ep5 to see if there's gonna be a spark but i got nothing. Smh. 4/10.
really overhyped I tell ya!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Why is no one discussing the Witcher season 2 ??

Mehn that last season was the bomb and that crazy plot twist of ciri's father showing up

Mehn I regret following this series from the start in dec 2019 .. coz now I can't wait for season 3 cry cry.. wished it had gone 4 seasons already b4 I discovered this masterpiece of a series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Also the wheel of Time is tha bomb cool

Best new series for me wink those two made my holidays worth it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Baddestguyp:
About two weeks to Attack on Titan...

I just hope Attack on Titan does not become another Game of Thrones... masterpiece with bad ending...

I heard the ending in manga was very controversial...and that there are 2 endings...with the 2nd one leaving way for a sequel...
I just hope things go well for the anime...

*No spoilers please if you have read the manga
this is anime bro......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Chibudollar:
Yo guys check out TRUE STORY on Netflix . Starring kevin Hart top notch series. Not the typical Kevin Hart comedy ish. He really put in work on this. Straight binging this shitt

It's a incredible piece of work. Top quality acting all round.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
toluxa1:

It's a incredible piece of work. Top quality acting all round.
Kevin Hart gave his all in that series. Absolutely enjoyed it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
DieRich5:
this is anime bro......

anime or not...Attack on Titan is a solid masterpiece...
No show ever has as many highly rated episodes on IMBD as AOT...it totally dominates
But the ending is very controversial in the manga...
That's why I compared it to GOT ending...
I haven't read it but I know a lot of fans didn't like the manga ending
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
michlins:
I have been following this wheel of time series. It's 6/10 at best. Abi I dey watch a different series biko?

How compare it to GOT? Please let's all be guided before insults and questioning of person intelligence go follow
you want hype men to come for you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cleanman:
After all the hype and shouts on this forum about Arcane, i decided to check it out but i see nothing special about this show..i even endured till ep5 to see if there's gonna be a spark but i got nothing. Smh. 4/10.
I slept off about 5 times while watching Arcane...5 times in a 9 episode show...

I've been thinking of rewatching to see if I missed what is causing the hype...but when I think about how many times I slept off...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LaconicINC: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hahahaha, those hyping it won't agree with you o
Baddestguyp:
I slept off about 5 times while watching Arcane...5 times in a 9 episode show...

I've been thinking of rewatching to see if I missed what is causing the hype...but when I think about how many times I slept off...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:

I just came here to ask about Mayor of Kingstown....It's reviews are split into two extremes....Very good or very bad....

I'm really enjoying it. It has the realistic nature of OZ( one old prison series like that). Overall, its a 6.5/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Achilles100:

I'm really enjoying it. It has the realistic nature of OZ( one old prison series like that). Overall, its a 6.5/10.
men prison series, I go forward tire be that nau. Because of homo scenes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Achilles100:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Baddestguyp:
anime or not...Attack on Titan is a solid masterpiece...
No show ever has as many highly rated episodes on IMBD as AOT...it totally dominates
But the ending is very controversial in the manga...
That's why I compared it to GOT ending...
I haven't read it but I know a lot of fans didn't like the manga ending
wat I'm trying to say is dat masterpiece anime hardly drop shit ending undecided

Maybe cus people favorite boy character die
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
cappyolu:
Don't Look Up - 10/10
Story well told.
FOR REAL? cuz just downloaded it now... undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
This series good
I don too see videos about am

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
I just started watching Wandavision meh E1 na completely shit angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
DieRich5:
This series good
didn't watch it with all the hype it had last year, seems like some girly stuff. You might like it though. Watch and give us your review
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viiictor10(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
The Witcher season 2 -3/4

It's just fvcking awesome, and the ending was just wow, can't wait for season 3 to come out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viiictor10(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
drisham:
Why is no one discussing the Witcher season 2 ??

Mehn that last season was the bomb and that crazy plot twist of ciri's father showing up

Mehn I regret following this series from the start in dec 2019 .. coz now I can't wait for season 3 cry cry.. wished it had gone 4 seasons already b4 I discovered this masterpiece of a series

mehn, they really tried in this season 2 o, it's a masterpiece
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Looks like I would watch the Witcher again from season 1 after the reviews I am seeing about the 2. I angrily deleted the season 1 because it was confusing as shitt with all the back and forth. Time to revisit?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
DieRich5:
This series good
too good but you need to familiarize yourself with UK wahala to understand it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
michlins:
too good but you need to familiarize yourself with UK wahala to understand it
na the UK accent mk me Dy interested in the first place grin
London accent is easy to understand cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Chibudollar:
didn't watch it with all the hype it had last year, seems like some girly stuff. You might like it though. Watch and give us your review
yeah look like romantic shit.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
DieRich5:
This series good
started it...girly shii....
Dumped it fast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cleanman(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
DieRich5:
na the UK accent mk me Dy interested in the first place grin
London accent is easy to understand cool
Different strokes for different folks. UK accent na turn off for me Unless its an Epic series like legend of the seeker, merlin, GOT,WOT. all these urban shit with British accent dey turn my belle. the only exception is "Bodyguard".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cleanman(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
DieRich5:
I just started watching Wandavision meh E1 na completely shit angry
Pure shit. Lesson 001 for Nairaland TV club - " Don't follow the Hype !" It will eventually turn out as sh*t.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cleanman:
Different strokes for different folks. UK accent na turn off for me Unless its an Epic series like legend of the seeker, merlin, GOT,WOT. all these urban shit with British accent dey turn my belle. the only exception is "Bodyguard".
u don't like UK accent

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Baddestguyp:
started it...girly shii....
Dumped it fast
lol, I'll only download 1 episode ND see first undecided
I hate girl shit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:37am On Dec 29, 2021
I don't rate or waste my time with superhero series...

The only superhero series I can ever remember that's worth my time is still HEROES
And that's cos they weren't really superheroes...just average people dealing with powers in their everyday lives...
Similar to 4400

All these Marvel or DC superhero series like Flash, Agents of Shield, etc I don't waste my time on them

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2021
I really miss shameless.. Very few shows brought me joy when watching it like this show

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:49am On Dec 29, 2021
Chibudollar:
men prison series, I go forward tire be that nau. Because of homo scenes

Funny enough, 8episodes in, not one scene of homosexuality. It isn't just about men's prison, its just about prison in general. Both male and female.

The storyline is about a small town that has about 5 or 6prisons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2870) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: elvisgaga, tapingil(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.