Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3632559 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (2869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Why is nobody talking about the oval
Is nobody watching it??
Because this Victoria na weyrey o grin grin
Original drama queen
that woman na next level weyrey grin grin she go use her hand murder ha pikin if the guy try wake up grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Heard DOTA: Dragon's Blood Season 2 is out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
abduleez1:

Wanted to join this show back then.
The show is twisted but enjoyable..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Classickj:
Heard DOTA: Dragon's Blood Season 2 is out
You heard correctly
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by THATFILMGUY: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Adolfhitler001:

that woman na next level weyrey grin grin she go use her hand murder ha pikin if the guy try wake up grin grin
Don’t know why she hates her kids like that
I hope the V.p knows what he is doing sha
The guy no get action undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Peacemaker. It's damn funny. Good lord.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kaycee7:
You heard correctly
abeg I need link ooh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Classickj:
abeg I need link ooh
tfpdl dot se
Or you can search Dota: Dragon's Blood on telegram.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Power book 2 is dope.
Does it have sequel , guys?

Someone said there's power book 3, but I can't find it on line.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Raalsalghul: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Blast from the past! grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nwaotu10:
Power book 2 is dope.
Does it have sequel , guys?

Someone said there's power book 3, but I can't find it on line.
power book 2 is still ongoing…
Power book 3 raising kanan is not a sequel to book 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Paxxcarl:
power book 2 is still ongoing…
Power book 3 raising kanan is not a sequel to book 2.

Thanks man.
I appreciate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 1:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Why is nobody talking about the oval
Is nobody watching it??
Because this Victoria na weyrey o grin grin
Original drama queen
That's some great series I'm already in season 3 just waiting for Tyler Perry to release all the episodes to avoid unnecessary suspense..

Personally I think Gina Torres (Jessica Pearson of Suits) would have made a better first lady she has the bossy lady vibes...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 1:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Guys I want to start a new series and I'm stuck between
orange is the new black
AND
how to get away with murder.

What do you guys suggest..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Simonokeh7:
orange is the new black
AND

forget about the two.
Go for either Wentworth( an Australian Series) or Vis a vis ( a Spanish Series)

After just one season of vis a vis, you will call me and ask for my bank account number.
Lol

You can be watching both series at the same time.
Three episodes of Vis a vis and three episodes of Wentworth.

That's like having multiple orgasmm. Lol

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by grudges: 6:43am On Jan 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
forget about the two.

After just one season of vis a vis, you will call me and ask for my bank account number.
Lol

seconded

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2022
abduleez1:

[s]Oga calm down Baba.

You can ignore if you don't like the content. I don't feel female characters are trash or forcing narratives so far it's genuine and organic to the story and not a gender-bending gimmick or a political correct motive.

Batwoman character is older than you and your country sef, she's always been that way —Gay, don't like men and a Superheroine since 1956. Batgirl has been in existence since 1961. Catwoman since 1940.
Wheel of Time has always been about the women in the universe and diversity since 1990. The Nevers was a good show and was well told.

So all this trying to force strong women in your face na noisemaking. There are tons and tons more upcoming male dominated projects to watch. Not all this whining to make a point.
You being more exposed to female characters doesn't mean they haven't been there before. Just more promotion and exposure now compared to older times. [/s]

You've spoken like the woman that you are. Still utter nonsense.. The females here must be proud of you.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chloraseptic: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Kaycee7:
tfpdl dot se
Or you can search Dota: Dragon's Blood on telegram.
The site doesn't work.. Too much ads and redirecting to different site entirely
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2022
Chloraseptic:

Try lightdl dot xyz and O2Tvseries.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zeeace(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Simonokeh7:
orange is the new black
AND

How to get away with murder.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2022
Kaycee7:
tfpdl dot se Or you can search Dota: Dragon's Blood on telegram.
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Don’t know why she hates her kids like that
I hope the V.p knows what he is doing sha
The guy no get action undecided
The whole family is F up grin grin
The Vp might be asasinated because her dad is still alive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Blast from the past! grin
Agent Fox Moulder and Agent Dana Scully. The second dynamic duo after Batman and Robin. Lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Chloraseptic:

e Dy netnaija

Me I nor even remember the first season self but I remember rating it low undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2022
Wandavision 9/10
So S2 no go dy Dem say the events of WandaVision will lead to the Doctor Strange movie the Multiverse of Madness. Sha same with spider Man NWH undecided
I think will be seeing alot of people in this Dr strange movie.

So Na only Loki S2 sure now grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Blade Runner Black Lotus
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Mehnn!!! This year is going to be something else.

Just take a look at the pictures below then the year ending with the FIFA world cup after all this series is just too amazing.

My holiday this year starts by September. Lol
From September onward will just be sleep, wake up, exercise, bath, eat, and watch Series all day through.

From September onwards is strictly indoors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
I-Zombie season One
Wow, I'm impressed. Not your usual zombie story, this is something different and refreshing.
I will surely continue.
75/100 for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
WriterNig:

You've spoken like the woman that you are. Still utter nonsense.. The females here must be proud of you.

Any thing else?? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
after watching episode 1 of Naomi,I've no interest in the series anymore.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
forget about the two.

Lol

Thirded lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (2869) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Maxxim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.