Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3608724 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (2855) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na who wan first drop spoiler review on peacemaker

Una beta go watch am b4 2pm cus I'm doing some beautiful shit on this thread dat period

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
House of Dragon officially wraps up filming.
Now we wait for the real official trailer.

Remember in the games of thrones, we didn't Just loved the stories and the fights, what captured our hearts from the first moment from episode one of season one were the actors and actresses.

For Me personally, Sanza was an instant capture for me, the moment i saw her, i fell for the series, very beautiful with her red hair then for others it was Tyrion Lannister, for others it was John snow etc.
This is one reason why the game of thrones became a hit, people fell for the charm of the characters.
This is one challenge the house of dragon will have to overcome.
This is why people fell for the wheel of Time too, moraine right from the moment she worked into the bar captured my heart then seeing naneyvar with her big four head tripled the emotion.
I hope the house of dragons gives us characters that we can connect to.

Bros I thought u were saying no confidence for season 2 being greenlit?
How does it feel to have your tail between ya legs? grin

Show wey filming never wrap u dey shout for release date. SMH. Do u know that HOTD was since set to release in 2021 but production delays cos of COVID changed plans. They even had to shut down twice. And you expect them to give u release date they ain't sure of. undecided

As for connection with characters, I have no fear in that. Only the posters for characters like Daemon, Alicent Hightower and the Sea Snake, I could feel the elegance and charm already.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
I didn't see that coming.

Nice Cameos

#PeacemakerFinale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Achilles100:

Nice Cameos

#PeacemakerFinale.

Justice League?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Y'all raving about peacemaker I hope say the series make sense.

Because my mind dey tell me say e go just be waste of time.

Personally I don't like superheroes series the only I've seen is Smallville.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
abduleez1:

Justice League?

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Simonokeh7:
Y'all raving about peacemaker I hope say the series make sense.

Because my mind dey tell me say e go just be waste of time.

Personally I don't like superheroes series the only I've seen is Smallville.

so why bother? Everybody get genre abi na niche of TV shows wey dem like. Just because some are raving about it doesn't mean it suited to you. Find wetin you like and enjoy it. Leave superheroes series for their fans.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Achilles100:

so why bother? Everybody get genre abi na niche of TV shows wey dem like. Just because some are raving about it doesn't mean it suited to you. Find wetin you like and enjoy it. Leave superheroes series for their fans.

I tire for some people. Cos ppl are raving about a show, person wey the genre no even interest at all go force himself watch. Later weyrey go come back come vomplay say na overhyping. angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Man the pushback from British fans no be here. Overwhelming...

This is kinda difficult to pull off. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Iamyemmie:

I enjoyed the show can’t wait for season 2
I need more shows like this
U seeing grown-ish?
No i haven't seen grown-ish, is it good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
abduleez1:

Bros I thought u were saying no confidence for season 2 being greenlit?
How does it feel to have your tail between ya legs? grin

Show wey filming never wrap u dey shout for release date. SMH. Do u know that HOTD was since set to release in 2021 but production delays cos of COVID changed plans. They even had to shut down twice. And you expect them to give u release date they ain't sure of. undecided

As for connection with characters, I have no fear in that. Only the posters for characters like Daemon, Alicent Hightower and the Sea Snake, I could feel the elegance and charm already.
Now that filming has officially wrap up, before the end of March, we are going to get a release date.
I hope they show us some breastssssss like in game of thrones cheesy cheesy
The wheel of Time refuses to show us some breastsss, so we shouldn't expect any breastssss in the ring of fire too but i Trust HBO cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Achilles100:

Nice Cameos

#PeacemakerFinale.
where did you download it from. It's not on 9 ja rocks...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
where did you download it from. It's not on 9 ja rocks...

Torrent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
abduleez1:

Dude doesn't understand Dark Comedy.

It doesn't work the way normal comedies works. If u don't get the references in Dark comedies you get lost. That's what makes them feel kinda forced since u don't get it.
lol, saying I don't understand dark comedy...tf
Who do you take me for
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Peacemaker is not the regular serious superhero show
Kinda like comedy to me though
The intro to the show sef funny
So me likey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2022

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Achilles100:

Torrent
Thanks. Already watched it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Achilles100:

grin grin my odds on Vigilante to die is 1.30.

Economos 1.50

Adebayo 2.00

JudoMaster 1.17 grin grin

Possible sha that JudoMaster will not die though, that one wey dey do like cockroach, how many times have have dey had him and he still escaped.

He might be the one to replace Vigilante.

All these na just guess work oo.
game just cast anyhow cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
DieRich5:
DC hardly kill important people tongue
DC undecided

Peacemaker 8/10
The rating is for the comedy tho, the characters was super great and the intro is shit and I always watch it back to back every new episodes cheesy

I was waiting for peacemaker ND Harcourt sex scene still james Gunn didn't give me angry anyway S2 sure for dem grin

Why DC bring dere children at the end? E nor make sense at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
DieRich5:
game just cast anyhow cheesy

As dem dey talk am for twitter,

Betting na your mate?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Season 4 release dates

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tyler Perry "The OVAL " President Hunter and first lady, Victoria na premium werey dem b. lolz. grin

werey like black pussies pass presidential seat.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
Finally the season 2 is coming.
It seems most people here on this thread ain't interested in pure drama and comedy.
They only just want Series that actions, thriller and all that.
To me personally, the sex life of college girls is definitely one of my most loved Series last year.

I even enjoyed it more than some popular Series that came out last year and it is more realistic and mature than Euphoria, Elites and sex education.
It's something we can actually relate to in our schools.

Everything that happens in sex life of college girls are happening for real in real life, it's like the mature version of sex education but more realistic.

I can't wait for season 2.
You all should watch it, it's really good and very Very funny.

Yes for Euphoria but not sex education. Sex education and sex life of college girls was it for me. Sex education might be doing too much with their plot twist, they need to end that shit. SLOCG can go many seasons without losing the vibe with the story content.
Na action dem like for here oh, don't hype your expectations, and we need longer episodes

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
these Raised by Wolves people funny,why robot go dey cry??

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
that part dey unnecessary

DieRich5:
DC undecided
Why DC bring dere children at the end? E nor make sense at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
MJBOLT:
Season 4 release dates
wats ur rate in S1?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
MJBOLT:
these Raised by Wolves people funny,why robot go dey cry??
lolz, I don't know what people love abt the show sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
MJBOLT:

I swr, Dem added it cus of wat people be saying "dat homie fvckin fish" tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
MJBOLT:

it was because in the end, people will ask where was the JL when planet earth was invaded...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 4:19am On Feb 18, 2022
it's not every time the league will save the planet,that scene made them look like amateurs.

ShaqFu:
it was because in the end, people will ask where was the JL when planet earth was invaded...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 4:20am On Feb 18, 2022
8/10

DieRich5:
wats ur rate in S1?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2022
7 days to go.
I am ready, infact my Blood dey hot and since it's Netflix, we don't have to wait for every seven days for new episodes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (2855) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.