Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,965 members, 7,976,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3768390 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (2934) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Omo I have been watching this top boy series for four days now,from the first season summer house

Interesting so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by R2bees2: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
I'm watching a series with the longest title.. "THE WOMAN IN THE HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE GIRL IN THE WINDOW".. wahala dey o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chibudollar:
I swear this would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Why kill her off if you want to bring her back again. Better end it at season 1 Instead of making a mockery of yourselves
I just know dis shit will happen cus her fanBase is way too high, people love her character AF

I already knew the S2 is going be shit, dat vibe won't be dere

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kaycee7:
It's getting a movie.
dat wan go be ending of the year or next angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
DieRich5:
dat wan go be ending of the year or next angry
Next, especially for international audience.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Our Kind Of People

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
OhBritannia:

Keep going bro, this is just the beginning, you will get to enjoy it the more as things starts unfolding and you begin to find out things for yourself. It gets to a stage where you will then become very very emotional, i was almost close to tears self.
When you get to the emotional stage, let me know grin very painful scene to watch.
And the soundtrack is soul terrifying.
Till today the soundtrack of carnival row hunts my soul.
I fly for you. My child, my son Sweet dreams to you my only one. cry
Soon you will understand why this lyrics is used in the series.
Just keep going.
Carnival Row 8.3/10
I hope u ain't gonna find any spoiler in it
first of all, na u talk say this series na the best romance series ever? I think this is my worst tho but the story was fvckin great I was thinking it will focus more on dem I mean the lovers cus most series forget the plot ND focus on love most times
characters i like all the cast in it, fantasy creatures
plot the story is mainly focused on politics, power and the murders casts which leads to Rycroft, who he really is ND his family
romance it's feels like GOT when watching it, like brother fvckin sister, both love each other and seer sees a visions about giving birth to a great child ND a bastard son......A human girl having sex with an animal ND hate her brother for trying to stop the madness
songs the songs was good ND a little bit emotional

Can't wait for S2 this year grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kaycee7:
Next, especially for international audience.
wahala no too much for anime cheesy

Live action series hardly or never do shit like dis angry why no put everything for dis season after the wait cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
DieRich5:
wahala no too much for anime cheesy

Live action series hardly or never do shit like dis angry why no put everything for dis season after the wait cry
Money
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by becky39000(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Halo!!! 10/10 for me

Almost felt like switching my console for an Xbox after watching grin

Nice Series lol!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kaycee7:
Money
cinema money undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kaycee7:
Money

If to say him know how much money anime movies brings these days in cinemas and the popularity, him no go complain. grin

Not after Jujutsu Kaisen 0 is making a killing at the BO. AOT should rightly have its own and possibly set records.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
abduleez1:

If to say him know how much money anime movies brings these days in cinemas and the popularity, him no go complain. grin

Not after Jujutsu Kaisen 0 is making a killing at the BO. AOT should rightly have its own and possibly set records.
where can one download this movie?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
ShaqFu:
where can one download this movie?
Not available for download yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Halo. 8.5/10

Great beginning.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
jiggaz:
Our Kind Of People
watched it when it first started
Now I’m losing interest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
The Glided Age.

Very well written!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tried this much talked about Attack on Titan, not working for me at all undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Calibrator:
The Glided Age.

Very well written!

Na premium content. I just dey binge watch they smile today. Kept me glued since yesternight.
I'll download the last two episodes tonight.

No cast am before dem niqqas come dey cry female lead na shït now. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kaycee7:
Not available for download yet
okay thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
abduleez1:

Well, Netflix don't spend nothing less than that said amount for a reputable project. So I ain't surprised.
Netflix spent $90mn for Arcane. grin
That useless Jupiter's legacy something live action series was produced for $200mn. They got the money to waste (spend).

I woulda loved if they went for other character stories we haven't gotten yet. Like maybe the life of Avatar Kyoshi. The creators of the animation leaving the project definitely doesn't give much encouragement, but let's wait and see.
I think Netflix will take note of the failures the first live action movie experienced.
let's hope it's good... Netflix live action of animations are risky

They're also making a live action One Piece...which we all know is 10000x harder to pull off...
If they don't get Avatar right then almost no hope for the One Piece live action
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
becky39000:
Halo!!! 10/10 for me

Almost felt like switching my console for an Xbox after watching grin

Nice Series lol!!!
Halo is out? Wow I'm downloading tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ellexy:
Tried this much talked about Attack on Titan, not working for me at all undecided
well everyone has their own choice but I'm surprised by your comment
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Halo ratings online are not that good oh...rotten tomatoes and IMDb ratings are very poor...

But the positive ratings from this group is giving me hope...
I have huge expectations cos I'm hyped af...I hope they're met

*Edited

So Only one episode of HALO is out and y'all have dropped ratings?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
@ DieRich5
This guy made an entire thread to yab fans after the recent episode...
You really need to watch those episodes...they've split the fanbase into choosing different sides with arguments and fighting ...
AOT fans are basically having their own war right now

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
let's hope it's good... Netflix live action of animations are risky

They're also making a live action One Piece...which we all know is 10000x harder to pull off...
If they don't get Avatar right then almost no hope for the One Piece live action

I don't think they'll get One Piece right even tho I'm yet to watch the anime. But I feel they might somehow get better luck or success with ATLA.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Halo ratings online are not that good oh...rotten tomatoes and IMDb ratings are very poor...

*Edited

Lol, people dey craze. grin grin I even think say na full season. I don shock weda Paramount no get sense. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
abduleez1:

I don't think they'll get One Piece right even tho I'm yet to watch the anime. But I feel they might somehow get better luck or success with ATLA.
I'm on episode 889 of One Piece...
I usually watch like 100-200 episodes at a go but once every year or two years

I find it hard to see a One Piece live action being good...it's almost impossible sef...
If Netflix can make even a decent One Piece live action then I'll applaud them for it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, people dey craze. grin grin I even think say na full season. I don shock weda Paramount no get sense. cheesy
guy I been don plan entire weekend for am...only to see it's just 1 episode
Now I don't know if I should watch or wait for season to end
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Halo is out? Wow I'm downloading tonight
just one episode undecided this series go good so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
@ DieRich5
This guy made an entire thread to yab fans after the recent episode...
You really need to watch those episodes...they've split the fanbase into choosing different sides with arguments and fighting ...
AOT fans are basically having their own war right now
this bïtch say we nor smart cheesy na we Dy hype the shit show cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:

*Edited

me tire o, i just fast go check how many episodes so I go know what up cus the rating here is dope, behold just 1 episode ND RT ND IMDb rate is low
Na to wait till 5/9 episodes come out b4 I go download am for now I'm looking dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (2934) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.