Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,557 members, 7,951,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3730780 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (2910) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Itsrm(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2022
Chibudollar:
lol, if you like comedy/mystery then the show is for you, personally I liked it but you know when it comes with series we all can't like the same thing. Maybe give episode 2 and 3 a chance

Okay, thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Can you try and re watch again..
Try and watch without distraction...

By the time you get to episode 4... you will be obsessed with it...

Just try and see
If d ep1 of a series is nt thrilling enough to get my attention, i usually find it hard to continue.. I'll try out ep2 cause it's coming 4rm a fellow kopites.. If it still doesnt thrill me, am done wit it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2022
Star Wars: Visions is getting another season. This time, it will include creators from the US, UK, Chile, Ireland, France, Spain, South Africa, India, South Korea, and Japan.
I'm really hoping Fortiche has some free time on their hands cos I'll love them to be the French studio.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2022
Achilles100:
Just finished stranger things season 4 part 1.

While all the actors did okay, in my eyes Dustin Hoffman was just the best. His acting, the jokes, the delivering.

Best dialogues was also Dustin and Steve. From the jokes to the insult.

Totally enjoyed the story and how it was setup.

Those guys are lo longer kids so it's kinda hard to get them they way they were is S1 or S2 even director day Mike act like piking lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2022
Kaycee7:
Star Wars: Visions is getting another season. This time, it will include creators from the US, UK, Chile, Ireland, France, Spain, South Africa, India, South Korea, and Japan.
I'm really hoping Fortiche has some free time on their hands cos I'll love them to be the French studio.
South Africa ke?

Anyway, for Japan, let them give Mappa and Wit studios...
Although Mappa is busy af right now sha...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2022
Tehran season 2 episode 5 is 10/10
What an episode!!! Damm!!! To be a spy for a country and an assassin at the same time ain't forking easy mehnn!!!
One of the most dangerous, if not the most dangerous military jobs on earth.
I can't wait for episode 6 mehn!!! Let's see what will happen now that the game has really really began.
This series and many spy series has really taught me how backward Africa is especially NIGERIA.
I don't know about Egypt or Algeria and Morocco military but i know that west Africa has like zero military intelligence.
I don't need a prophet to tell me that there are lots of spies from USA and Europe even from china in NIGERIA.
NIGERIA is military forked, we are military exposed.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 11:19am On May 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
If d ep1 of a series is nt thrilling enough to get my attention, i usually find it hard to continue.. I'll try out ep2 cause it's coming 4rm a fellow kopites.. If it still doesnt thrill me, am done wit it.

Goodluck cool

Any news on Sadio Mane replacement??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Goodluck cool
For now, no replacement.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 11:30am On May 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
For now, no replacement.

Let hope he get increment and stay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2022
D obi wan kenobi.. Is it a star wars franchise..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 11:33am On May 30, 2022
yes

Silentgroper:
D obi wan kenobi.. Is it a star wars franchise..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Let hope he get increment and stay
No.. I'm tired of d silent beef btw him and salah.. Those two seems to nt want to play as a team. They're chasing personal glory and it is costing d club and its fans. I think either of them leaving will bring focus back to attacking sect of d team.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 11:38am On May 30, 2022
You underestimate Nigeria intelligence agencies.

Our military is not up to par but our intelligence agencies are among the best in Africa, just that the higher ups in the military don't like to stir the boat and greenlight a lot of operations due to "you know"

Hope you know that they are responsible for the arrest of MNK and Igboro (who tipped off the Benin embassy?) and they have once tried to kidnap an "enemy of the state" from the UK in the past.

I pity you for holding this belief, pass your boundaries and see them in action cheesy

OhBritannia:
What an episode!!! Damm!!! To be a spy for a country and an assassin at the same time ain't forking easy mehnn!!!
I can't wait for episode 6 mehn!!! Let's see what will happen now that the game has really really began.
This series and many spy series has really taught me how backward Africa is especially NIGERIA.
I don't know about Egypt or Algeria and Morocco military but i know that west Africa has like zero military intelligence.
I don't need a prophet to tell me that there are lots of spies from USA and Europe even from china in NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2022
[quote author=MJBOLT post=113307695][color=#00660[quote author=MJBOLT post=113307695][color=#00660[quote author=MJBOLT post=113307695][color=#00660[quote author=MJ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2022
Calibrator:
You underestimate Nigeria intelligence agencies.

Our military is not up to par but our intelligence agencies are among the best in Africa, just that the higher ups in the military don't like to stir the boat and greenlight a lot of operations due to "you know"

Hope you know that they are responsible for the arrest of MNK and Igboro (who tipped off the Benin embassy?) and they have once tried to kidnap an "enemy of the state" from the UK in the past.

I pity you for holding this belief, pass your boundaries and see them in action cheesy

They're this good and we've been dragging with boko haram for how long nw

we shoulda infiltrated boko haram already..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
rest guy...
Most spies are just day to day people...
And not actually supermen that you see in movies...

Have you watched Homeland? Since you love spy series you should check it out...solid show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 11:46am On May 30, 2022
"You know" stands for something, you know cheesy
Silentgroper:

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2022
Calibrator:
"You know" stands for something, you know cheesy
I have no idea wat it stands for in that context
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 12:26pm On May 30, 2022
Silentgroper:
No.. I'm tired of d silent beef btw him and salah.. Those two seems to nt want to play as a team. They're chasing personal glory and it is costing d club and its fans. I think either of them leaving will bring focus back to attacking sect of d team.

No doubt about it

I just wish we get someone who can match his level of expertise
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zab2021: 1:27pm On May 30, 2022
100naira:
Una wan drag me back to stranger things, I forced myself to finish season 1 and never bothered to watch 2 and 3

Maybe I might watch s4 this one wey e soft according you guys

Same here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Goodluck cool

Ousmane dembele
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 2:19pm On May 30, 2022
Percival9:

Ousmane dembele

Injury player...

Not the best replacement
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by triggaSG(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2022
Sadio Mane na series now? E dey Netflix? HBO? Wale Adenuga studios? Just snowball into stupid discussion for here. Odeh. Them ask what "football player are you watching now?"

Salutations.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kolena: 3:48pm On May 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Injury player...

Not the best replacement
Why post this here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:22pm On May 30, 2022
Silentgroper:

I believe higher ups re involved in dis Boko Haram shit

Last Time I checked: I heard dem knew dere hideout still dem did nothing ND those Boko Haram men wey Dem arrest Sha govt wan educated dem something like dat undecided

North no really serious, As long dem nor come south make north Dy kill dere people since Dy no wan do something about it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2022
Percival9:
Ousmane dembele
that's salah's replacement. He plays RW.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2022
triggaSG:
Sadio Mane na series now? E dey Netflix? HBO? Wale Adenuga studios? Just snowball into stupid discussion for here. Odeh. Them ask what "football player are you watching now?"

Salutations.
Bros dey para small small. If u vex too much, we go turn dz place to football thread..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 6:17pm On May 30, 2022
Behind her eyes
I didn't see that twist in the end coming. After rewatching that Astral projection scene, I just realised so many subtle clues have been there all along. Rob aura has always been blue whenever he Astral projects and Rob was the one with the drug addiction.

What I don't understand is why David didn't notice all these while that wasn't Adele?(or maybe that was why he stopped loving her and barely looked her in the eye...omo I don even confuse grin) Louise son noticed immediately.

7/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:20pm On May 30, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

#StrangerThings4

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2022
Vinland Saga rewatch... cool

Now moving to FMA brotherhood rewatch

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SPECTTOR: 9:45pm On May 30, 2022
angry angry angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2022
shocked
The art style is horrifying sometimes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (2910) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.