Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3751744 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) ... (2923) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ilamina(f): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Greenhouse academy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
abduleez1:

Going up against a huge fvvking beast like Vhagar while you tiny ain't bravery, no?

You suppose run for your dear life, at least you're faster. What was he waiting for? Mumu grin. Na Person wey live go fight another day
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ibunkun1:

You suppose run for your dear life, at least you're faster. What was he waiting for? Mumu grin. Na Person wey live go fight another day

grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
PraiseGod4u:

Out of d 10 episodes, only about 5 made me want to watch the next.
I gave it a 7 because the production was ok, but the plot and delivery was nothing to look forward too.
All these are just my opinions abeg, its not a bad show but i wont be following it again.

These are just my opinions, to me o the delivery was boring, any show i sleep off severally while watching, mehn its not worth my time.

Lol , this Japanese and western cartoon difference na work o.
By the way pls review death note, mrwhosetheboss recommended it
Death Note is a masterpiece...
But imo the manga is better than the anime. I read the manga first and that is my opinion.

The anime cut a lot of parts out of the last arc and rushed it...
You should definitely watch it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
WriterNig:
cheesy grin

Who's this? I don't get the gist cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Legend of Korra season 2:.....4/10

Only thing I enjoyed in this season was the back story of the First Avatar. Those 2 episodes were great

Every other thing was honestly very tiring to watch.
Such a huge drop of quality from season 1 and a much bigger drop of quality from The Last Airbender

Legend of Korra seems to focus less on the Avatar story and more on the political climate...S1 actually did that well...but not S2

The characters were tiring and annoying to watch, the dialogue was cringe worthy and bad as if written by kids...
Korra is not a good character...worst character in the show... nowhere near Aang

The fights seemed to lack any sort of consequence and as such were boring and tiring.
ATLA avoided this by constantly introducing new variants of bending the elements...
e.g water - Ice
Fire - lightening
Earth - Metal
Water - blood
These kept the fight scenes fresh but Korra failed to see this...

I honestly couldn't care any less about the dark spirits

Not sure I'll watch S3 from what I heard about the character of Korra still being annoying af
Book 2 of LoK was by far the worst. Let's never speak of it again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by meobizy(f): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
What did Aemond expect to happen? #HOTD.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Lana1:
Book 2 of LoK was by far the worst. Let's never speak of it again
grin grin grin
The 4/10 I have it na dash....
It got to a point I kept fast forwarding just so it could finish quick

It killed my interest in continuing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
grin grin grin
The 4/10 I have it na dash....
It got to a point I kept fast forwarding just so it could finish quick

It killed my interest in continuing
I swear. Book 2 has no rewatch value. Rubbish from beginning to the end.
Anyways, you will enjoy books 3 and 4. Keep going
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bleach episode 3 is freaking bloody...
They aren't holding back with the deaths wtf

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ilamina(f): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Is Veronica Mars, a good series to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
meobizy:
What did Aemond expect to happen? #HOTD.

Aemond matter be like pikin wey suppose learn how to drive normal car but he chose to drive armored tank grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Started this ��

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
PraiseGod4u:
arcane season 1 - 7/10

How did u guys enjoy arcane?

Mehn i slept off severally while watching it. Wont bother to watch season two again.

I enjoyed pantheon, ATLA, Boondocks but arcane hmmm thank God i didn't start with it else i would have hated animations forever.

Lemme focus on American animations for now.

Make I call Kaycee7 to come lock you inside Punjabi prison angry
Just wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
The horror of this scene!
The adaptation from the book was so spot on for this scene, even better as in the book the battle was so swift in description on a stormy night.

Rhaenyra really sent Luke to those folks to "bend the knee" with just a word of mouth while riding on a lil ass dragon? Luke deserved that smoke tbh..

Great season but i still had the problem of pacing. I would have love the "Dance of the Dragons" to begin fully in this season. Hope they get better writers for S2.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Guillermo Del Toro is COMING TO NETFLIX.
ANTICIPATE!!!!!!!
This drops TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3E1URhCR60
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Motherland Fort Salem Season 1 - B
Motherland Fort Salem Season 2 - B
Motherland Fort Salem Season 3 - D

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
which one be western anime of American anime?

Anime is japanese. Okay?

Btw if na me say this nah...they will gang up on me...
When I said I slept of 5 times, they almost roasted me alive

grin cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

Touch not my arcane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greenback: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Gold finger
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:14am On Oct 25, 2022
Around the world in 80 days.

A retelling.

Still an exciting story
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:15am On Oct 25, 2022
nkiliuzo:
arcane is goated! wtf you on about? although I dislike the whole jinx worship in the fandom, but show is good, the plot, animation, soundtrack etc are some of the best ever seen! clearly you have good taste in animations, I don't get how you can like all that and not arcane
Jinx is cool. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:23am On Oct 25, 2022
blingxx:

Aemond matter be like pikin wey suppose learn how to drive normal car but he chose to drive armored tank grin
Aemond spotted in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:26am On Oct 25, 2022
oyaskii:
The horror of this scene!
The adaptation from the book was so spot on for this scene, even better as in the book the battle was so swift in description on a stormy night.

Rhaenyra really sent Luke to those folks to "bend the knee" with just a word of mouth while riding on a lil ass dragon? Luke deserved that smoke tbh..

Great season but i still had the problem of pacing. I would have love the "Dance of the Dragons" to begin fully in this season. Hope they get better writers for S2.
That dragon go make better pepper soup, see meat.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Daemon always spitting fact angry every damn time

Daemon in eps1

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:41am On Oct 25, 2022
blingxx:
Daemon always spitting fact angry every damn time

Daemon in eps1

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:41am On Oct 25, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Aemond spotted in Nigeria. grin
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2022
I heard Andor is good I check IMDb and saw many good reviews sad I already made a vow I won't watch anything related to star wars except "mandalorian"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Jinx is cool. cool
the picture look real cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
blingxx:

Lmao.... What the fvvk kind of comparison be this. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
blingxx:
I heard Andor is good I check IMDb and saw many good reviews sad I already made a vow I won't watch anything related to star wars except "mandalorian"

I heard Andor is the best of all the Disney adapted Star Wars shows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) ... (2923) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: johnyace(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.