Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3681242 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) ... (2889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Barry season 4
Barry is just a mad man grin
How can a show be this dark and funny at the same time? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Series 1

7/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Juzec:
Barry season 4
Barry is just a mad man grin
How can a show be this dark and funny at the same time? grin
um hi, is the show that good? 🤔
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 1:21am On Apr 25, 2023
Queenslander:
um hi, is the show that good? 🤔
I'm sure you will love it 😉

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xtremecomedian(m): 5:28am On Apr 25, 2023
🤣 HARASSMENT - EP 5 | THE HALF SISTERS | Xtreme Comedy TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj8JsUw13h0
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paskal16: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2023

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2023
Is that Vineland saga review or spoiler you this baddestgyup sha ,yesterday episode you summarize an why not chill abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2023
Gidah:
Is that Vineland saga review or spoiler you this baddestgyup sha ,yesterday episode you summarize an why not chill abeg
I no summarize am...
But small spoiler dey sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chillychill(f): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2023
A brand new live action Assasins creed series is coming to Netflix.. i hope it gonna b nice sha sad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
chillychill:
A brand new live action Assasins creed series is coming to Netflix.. i hope it gonna b nice sha sad

NetFlix and adaptations... grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Juzec:
Barry season 4 Barry is just a mad man grin How can a show be this dark and funny at the same time? grin

So it's good then?

Saw some reviews (polygon and one other site) saying the show fell off.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chillychill(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Crumbian:

NetFlix and adaptations... grin

Na strategy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
🎥 Scream VI (2023) = 5.5/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Watched the mandalorian season 3

In a nutshell - The redemption of bo katarn

Also the gentrification of greef karga
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Crumbian:

So it's good then?

Saw some reviews (polygon and one other site) saying the show fell off.
The new direction this season 4 is heading doesn't make much sense to me though. But hey, it's Barry! I watch it for the actions and the laughs, and this season 4 started on a promising note on both fronts.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmxyzpltk12: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2023

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2023
Right ---to---> left

Almost tears in my eyes reading these panels....
This is what peak Dialogue and peak writing looks like

Appreciating the small things in life

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
😂😂😂😂

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xtremecomedian(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
DISTRUST - EP 4 | THE HALF SISTERS | Xtreme Comedy TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KicsgkT0Bc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ted Laso S3E7...8/10

The series keeps getting better with each episode. I really loved the Naija touch, it was exquisite.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zonofman(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nobody is talking about demon slayer? Weytin happen naa

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zonofman(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Vinland Saga season 2 episode 16

What a fantastic episode. Thorfinn and Einar's plan to help Arnheid and Gandar escape. I love how we can understand where every character is coming from.

Snake sees it as his duty to avenge his men who Gandar killed. Thorfinn and Einar understand this but they want Arnheid to be happy and are willing to risk their lives to help her.

Unlike them, Arnheid has no deal to gain her freedom and will be stuck forever being the mistress of Ketil. But she deserves happiness and even if Gandar is not really the man she once knew, she wanted to live happily with him

As expected, Snake sensed something was off...

Now Thorfinn was faced with options with not enough time to think:
Does he keep to his oath of pacifism or does he use his fists and strength to protect and save lives just as his father did?

I'm glad for the visual imagery of Askeladd being the one asking him the question

I'm also curious to learn more about Snake's past. The sword he uses is quite different. I don't think he grew up in a viking background

Snake go too beat Thorfinn,
Who wanna bet? 😆

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Zonofman:

Snake go too beat Thorfinn,
Who wanna bet? 😆
why? Cos Thorfinn hasn't fought in a long time?

His instincts are still there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zonofman(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
why? Cos Thorfinn hasn't fought in a long time?

His instincts are still there

He never trained a single day .
Maybe he might start using his senses rather than strength, who knows!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Right ---to---> left

° Brodaman, everything no just correlate, Asin what's the connection in all these? Makes me question that PEAK WRITING °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Right ---to---> left

Wow!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, everything no just correlate, Asin what's the connection in all these? Makes me question that PEAK WRITING °
***Jarchi***

manga is read right to left...not left to right

You should be able to understand the message if you do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:50am On Apr 27, 2023
Zonofman:

He never trained a single day .
Maybe he might start using his senses rather than strength, who knows!!
I don't know sha...
But in Vinland Saga, you don't mess with anyone who has "Thor" in his name
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Speakout03: 12:50am On Apr 27, 2023
OhBritannia:
See guys!!! You know that i say it as it is and i don't sugarcoat things and reviews, so i am just going to say it here once and for all.

There is a new Korea series called "QueenMaker"
If you are not seeing this series then you don't know what you are missing.
Drop and leave every series you are watching right now and go and watch Queen maker.

I am still in episode 3 and the series I've blown me off my feet already with lots of adrenaline rush all over my body.

Omor!!!!! Make una go watch Queen maker and thank me later.

The best series so far in 2023
Thanks this is really good

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:12am On Apr 27, 2023
Episode 7 ⬇️

(1) (2) (3) ... (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) ... (2889) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Calx, LordAdam16, Raalsalghul and 2 guest(s)