Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3616485 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) ... (2859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Obasempire(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 1:56pm On May 31, 2023
Vinland saga don dey over ride there luck , maybe say for myself cos what's with the 20min rubbish this anime people dey drop weekly is this how you anime fan wait for it ,but seriously they've been doing some rubbish this season 2 ,good storyline and stuffs but 20min to drop just cliffhanger ,It's looking stupid now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2023
Gidah:
Vinland saga don dey over ride there luck , maybe say for myself cos what's with the 20min rubbish this anime people dey drop weekly is this how you anime fan wait for it ,but seriously they've been doing some rubbish this season 2 ,good storyline and stuffs but 20min to drop just cliffhanger ,It's looking stupid now
@ bolded
Is this your first anime?

Tbh I wished Vinland Saga episodes were at least 40 minutes long...
That 20 minute is too short and it always ends with a Cliffhanger

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 5:23pm On May 31, 2023
Baddestguyp:
@ bolded
Is this your first anime?

Tbh I wished Vinland Saga episodes were at least 40 minutes long...
That 20 minute is too short and it always ends with a Cliffhanger

third I'm currently seeing Hunter x Hunter .you use juju make everybody watch Attack on Titan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2023
Gidah:
third I'm currently seeing Hunter x Hunter .you use juju make everybody watch Attack on Titan
Hunter X Hunter is a masterpiece....
Especially the Chimera Ant arc...
The arc starts slow but it's so worth it cool

I no use juju...I just hyped Attack on Titan cos it's my favorite show of all time...
And it's worth the hype

The reason you're feeling this way about Vinland Saga is cos it's the first anime you're following weekly...
If you followed AOT weekly like me for 10 years, you'll be used to these cliffhangers

Same as Naruto back then too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 7:18pm On May 31, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Hunter X Hunter is a masterpiece....
Especially the Chimera Ant arc...
The arc starts slow but it's so worth it cool

I no use juju...I just hyped Attack on Titan cos it's my favorite show of all time...
And it's worth the hype

The reason you're feeling this way about Vinland Saga is cos it's the first anime you're following weekly...
If you followed AOT weekly like me for 10 years, you'll be used to these cliffhangers

Same as Naruto back then too
is anime hard in making it ,what’s there reason for just 20min and not releasing once or at least few episodes together Vinland saga is just capping shit for now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2023
Gidah:
is anime hard in making it ,what’s there reason for just 20min and not releasing once or at least few episodes together Vinland saga is just capping shit for now
anime are usually hand drawn...

Unlike Hollywood that uses CGI for most animation, Japanese studios prefer hand drawn animation...

Plus they air on japanese TV with slot times...
That is why anime are 20+ minutes with time for ads in between when airing on TV

And it helps the anime market...since it's just 20mins, they are so accessible...

For example, I'm currently following about 10 anime shows this season alone and they're easy to follow weekly since it's just 20mins of my time...

On the other hand, the only TV show I'm following right now is SILO...
1 hour is not easy at all...unless the show is very very good and worth it

It also helps that most anime have faster pacing that most TV shows...Vinland Saga's pacing is similar to most TV shows...but since it's just 20 minutes you'll feel the pace is very slow...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2023
AOT needs to change lives too...
So we can become mass murderers and commit genocide 🌚

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2023
The Witcher : Blood Origin : 7/10

Didn’t disappoint , now I’m Impatient about the third season.
June 29 can’t come soon enough.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2023
thatthickgurl:

This is the same series everyone said was a poor execution even the ratings was poor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2023
Cypherhendrix:

This is the same series everyone said was a poor execution even the ratings was poor

Hmmm
You know how the saying goes
Different strokes - Different folks

I wish it was more than 4 episodes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2023
🎥 Hypnotic (2023) = 6.7/10 ✔️

Decent movie. Reminds me of Inception.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2023
thatthickgurl:

Hmmm

Who was your favourite character? Mine's the dwarf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2023
Kaycee7:
Who was your favourite character? Mine's the dwarf

The Lark

Tell me, you also felt the need to slap the accent out of the empress grin, each time she opens her mouth to speak , I get irritated. Truly a demented person
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2023
thatthickgurl:

The Lark

Tell me, you also felt the need to slap the accent out of the empress grin, each time she opens her mouth to speak , I get irritated. Truly a demented person
Lol! Nah. I didn't find it that annoying but I understand
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
Seasons 1 and 2 were enjoyable...not a masterpiece but a great watch

Season 3 was utterly terrible...but it was mostly because of the COVID that it had production issues

Hopefully Season 4 is good

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
thatthickgurl:

till date, I've downloaded but never watched this prequel

Everyone said it's trash...no vibe to watch it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Good thing I didn’t read the review before watching, I might have had doubts.

I liked it , and wished it was longer, to explain how the human world was, before the merge , it only showed the elf world and the creation of monsters.

I guess you’ve also seen “the nightmare of the wolf”?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
thatthickgurl:

Good thing I didn’t read the review before watching, I might have had doubts.

I liked it , and wished it was longer, to explain how the human world was, before the merge , it only showed the elf world and the creation of monsters.

I guess you’ve also seen “the nightmare of the wolf”?
haven't seen Nightmare of the Wolf

That's the animation I believe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
Baddestguyp:
haven't seen Nightmare of the Wolf

That's the animation I believe

Yep
See Blood Origin before Nightmare of the wolf

That’s the correct order to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
brainhack:

Bruh i thought I was the only one 😹

Ahn ahn a whole Season 1, nothing was revealed. We don’t know what is happening and why it is happening etc. More than 6 episodes into Season 2 nothing still lol.
Season 1 still could compensate with enough thrill and mystery to make up for what it lacked. One or two episode(s) would have sufficed to do all what season 2 has done so far. The latest episode (episode 6) has been the most serious yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
Someone recommended queenmaker a korean series. Well its actually nice. 7/10 for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Seasons 1 and 2 were enjoyable...not a masterpiece but a great watch

Season 3 was utterly terrible...but it was mostly because of the COVID that it had production issues

Hopefully Season 4 is good

I watched season 1 and 2 back to back. Waited with bated breathe for s3 and was disappointed beyond belief.

I thought it was over. Well if s4 comes out I hope it's good.

No 6 is my guy any day any time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2023
AOT really boasts at least two of some of the best plot twists in fiction cheesy

More than 2 sef

Edit: I just remembered the SHUTTER ISLAND book...
I recall it also had one of the best plot twists in fiction. Till date I haven't seen the movie even though I read the book over 10 years ago

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2023
armadeo:

I watched season 1 and 2 back to back. Waited with bated breathe for s3 and was disappointed beyond belief.

I thought it was over. Well if s4 comes out I hope it's good.

No 6 is my guy any day any time.
season 4 is the final season...
Hopefully it's good

And hopefully they kill off that useless Vanya Hargreaves. The character is so annoying that I wonder why the rest of the cast haven't killed her yet.

To make things worse, the actress transitioned genders and the writers changed her name in the show to Viktor... something that I believe wasn't even present in the comics

But knowing woke Hollywood, they won't want to kill off the Woke character in the show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2023
Na show wey I dey anticipate like dis na im dis ppl dey bastardise. embarassed embarassed

Anyways, I go still watch am no matter what. Because of Sam Levinson ppl dey hate something before watching. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
Baddestguyp:

The show ended up like that because the episodes and scenes were removed.

The showrunner said the scenes removed was mostly people sitting around camp fires and according to Vulture, it looks like the show needed a couple of scenes with people sitting around camp fires.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BankyGee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
thatthickgurl:

Hmmm

Same here ✍🏾
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Finished Monogatari 2nd season

I never imagined I'd end up liking a character like Kaiki Deishu but I did.
He's the biggest conman in the show and he claims no one exists in the world that he can't deceive

I actually felt sad when he died after accomplishing his goal. His narration of events from convincing a god to turn back to a human...to his death was great

Then I googled his death and found out he actually survived but fôoled the audience into believing he died. His entire death monologue was a lie to deceive the audience.
That later on in the story he was discovered to be alive from another characters POV

Apparently there's really no one he can't decieve
Man even foôled me grin grin embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
We crashed
Dope ass shii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 12:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Olodo24:
Good day, guys. I'm interested in Succession. Where I fit see the first two seasons? Sorry say I dey late on this show
Try Toxicwap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) ... (2859) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: jikins(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.