Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,486 members, 7,885,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3623988 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (2866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 4:43am On Jun 16
Illusioneffect:
If you're homophobic - stay away from the Boys because I heard it'll get worse. I'm not homophobic so I'll keep on watching?

Who had watched the Acolyte

Everybody started to loose interest in the show when they made frenchie gay

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 4:46am On Jun 16
Presumed Innocent ep1 & 2... 8/10

Apple+ doing better than Netflix and hbo lately, this show is epic in an emotional way

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:48am On Jun 16
Broskyjames:
Why is this such a deal breaker tho, when there is a whole nvgga replicating himself eating his own back side! in one of the released episodes? If for anything, that should be more annoying. The show has shown times again that they can go to any extreme and i have come to expect it.
someone eating his own back side is obviously disgusting, but Frenchie is one of the main characters and they suddenly turned him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:53am On Jun 16
Broskyjames:
Why is this such a deal breaker tho, when there is a whole nvgga replicating himself eating his own back side! in one of the released episodes? If for anything, that should be more annoying. The show has shown times again that they can go to any extreme and i have come to expect it.

Freuchie didn't appear to be gay the last 3 seasons... suddenly he's gay that's the issue. Converting a character

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Broskyjames: 7:40am On Jun 16
Chibudollar:
someone eating his own back side is obviously disgusting, but Frenchie is one of the main characters and they suddenly turned him
armadeo:

Freuchie didn't appear to be gay the last 3 seasons... suddenly he's gay that's the issue. Converting a character

The shock value of them turning him gay or bi as the case maybe is totally lost on me, as i am even more concerned with how it affects his sneaky link plot line with Kimiko they have been building as that looks dead in the water with this revelation.

Like i said, the show has done more despicable things in previous seasons and have constantly shown it has no business been ultra conservative, I mean Deep has a whole damn relationship with an octopus, he is not a major character too?.

I am just surprised seeing many posts expressing digust over it here. They just used this Frenchie thing to score Woke points for this season and if things like this greatly disturbs how you perceive the show, then you probably have to look away from most shows from here on, cuz most of them are trying to out woke each other before attempting to provide any morsel of entertainment that appeals to the conservative crowd, seems unfair, but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:33am On Jun 16
JackBizzle:
Many fans are psyched for the House of the Dragon Season 2 tomorrow
But how good is the series? Is it like Game of Thrones?

Guys, I'm looking for series to watch. I need something captivating and great. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 8:55am On Jun 16
The boys S4

when did Frenchie become gay? no back story to this and all of a sudden kimiko is cool with it and even Cherie is talking like he was always gay.

Anyways, I think this is the season homelander finally loses it and takes over the world.

for now 6.5/10

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:56am On Jun 16
Broskyjames:

The shock value of them turning him gay or bi as the case maybe is totally lost on me, as i am even more concerned with how it affects his sneaky link plot line with Kimiko they have been building as that looks dead in the water with this revelation.

Like i said, the show has done more despicable things in previous seasons and have constantly shown it has no business been ultra conservative, I mean Deep has a whole damn relationship with an octopus, he is not a major character too?.

I am just surprised seeing many posts expressing digust over it here. They just used this Frenchie thing to score Woke points for this season and if things like this greatly disturbs how you perceive the show, then you probably have to look away from most shows from here on, cuz most of them are trying to out woke each other before attempting to provide any morsel of entertainment that appeals to the conservative crowd, seems unfair, but it is what it is.

The issue is Frenchie wasn't gay about initio and they turned him gay and tried to make it look loke hes always been gay. That's the issue. I'm not disturbed by a gay character I'm surprised that they turned him. Truth they had to make a major character gay and hence frenchie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 9:02am On Jun 16
When time is HOTD season two going to be released?

Some are Green..... Some are Black.
The rest of us just want to see the world burn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 9:07am On Jun 16
Calibrator:

As it should grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:11am On Jun 16
blingxx:

Everything started to loose interest in the show when they made frenchie gay
Yeah me too. Even Bridgerton is losing my interest looks like they're making a main character gay also

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:15am On Jun 16
Sapiosexuality:
But how good is the series? Is it like Game of Thrones?

Guys, I'm looking for series to watch. I need something captivating and great. Thanks.
It has the potential of surpassing Game of Thrones. I'm way more invested in HOTD than Game of Thrones, it's as good as it gets

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:19am On Jun 16
Broskyjames:

You don't understand. I watch gay shows too. The problem with it is its sudden-ness. They should have slowed its storyline down, give us an idea of his sexuality from the beginning but for 3 seasons no clue no actual backstory they just made it so sudden and the story just felt half baked

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:20am On Jun 16
Calibrator:

On Monday.... I'm very sure it's great, it's the only show that'll redeem June for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:38am On Jun 16
armadeo:

They have to promote "the message"

Tbh all his side quests and side romance with Kimiko and now this Colin don tire me.

I wish they'd be more focused on the main story not digressing up and down to pad time

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:43am On Jun 16
And if cares not taken they'll turn Starlight into a lesbian, I see the signs grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:44am On Jun 16
Calibrator:

Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:47am On Jun 16
Baddestguyp:

They have to promote "the message"

Tbh all his side quests and side romance with Kimiko and now this Colin don tire me.

I wish they'd be more focused on the main story not digressing up and down to pad time

Exactly. I somehow even thought they were an item of screen but didn't dwell upon it. She's even telling him to go ahead that she approves. It just came out of nowhere.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Broskyjames: 9:51am On Jun 16
Illusioneffect:

You don't understand. I watch gay shows too. The problem with it is its sudden-ness. They should have slowed its storyline down, give us an idea of his sexuality from the beginning but for 3 seasons no clue no actual backstory they just made it so sudden and the story just felt half baked
Potato Potato. For a show that thrives on spontaneous gag as it's core, absolutely nothing should surprise you.

Besides the point, the show has lost all sauce and i already feel this season is another season too much. They wrote Homelander so strong that they don't know how to off him now, This S4 and the final season will all be geared towards a way to kill him whilst serving any paltry, woke side plot they seem fit, so expect more.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:49am On Jun 16
Illusioneffect:

It has the potential of surpassing Game of Thrones. I'm way more invested in HOTD than Game of Thrones, it's as good as it gets
That means it's solid then. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JackBizzle: 11:05am On Jun 16
People are surprised that Frenchie is gay. This is the same guy that was "curious" about transgender in the previous season....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:08am On Jun 16
JackBizzle:
People are surprised that Frenchie is gay. This is the same guy that was "curious" about transgender in the previous season....

No be you again. You'll definitely know about it . Lmaoooooo

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JackBizzle: 12:04pm On Jun 16
Chibudollar:
No be you again. You'll definitely know about it . Lmaoooooo

Yes it's me. I read and pay attention.......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16
JackBizzle:

They finally made it woke... Gen V did the same sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JackBizzle: 1:41pm On Jun 16
blingxx:

They finally made it woke... Gen V did the same sha

Really? How was it not woke in the previous seasons?

Maeve was gay. There were gay scenes in the previous seasons.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by durubennie(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16
Hello guys asides Kaiju no 8 and maybe demon slayers what other good anime can I watch?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 4:15pm On Jun 16
Season 3 Episode 3.
You just got served!
OhBritannia:
Mayor of Kingston season 3 episode 1 is a solid 7/10 for me
While this entire franchise has been a wonderful franchise, i just feel like the stories are being recycled over and over again.
Don't get me wrong, this episode 1 was nice as usual but i just hope that they at least give us new storyline this season.

Atleast a little away from jail and into the street proper.
I mean it's mayor of Kingston and not mayor of the jail in Kingston.

But regardless, it's a nice episode but i just need something new.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 4:41pm On Jun 16
Calibrator:
Season 3 Episode 3.
You just got served!
I'll just wait until they complete the season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16
abeg make Una give me list of banging series to watch, anime excluded
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JackBizzle: 5:43pm On Jun 16
durubennie:
Hello guys asides Kaiju no 8 and maybe demon slayers what other good anime can I watch?

Viral Hit

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16
100naira:
abeg make Una give me list of banging series to watch, anime excluded

Currently airing?

Or from any time period?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16
Baddestguyp:

Currently airing?

Or from any time period?
anyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (2866) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: joseph1832(m), Juzec and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.