Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3616940 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (Reply)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:42am
#Copied from a Reddit post.

Perfect summary of the latest episode of The Boys -

"Everyone hated IGNs 7/10 review before the season previewed including me, but Im starting to agree with the rating.

I genuienly think this might be the worst episode of the boys, and unless the last two episodes are drastically different this will be much lower in quality than season 3.

1. The Plot Twist reveal was just as obvious as the one in Rings of Power

2. The "Sex Gags" have literally been in every episode this season, its absoluetly "The authors barely disquised fetish"

3. The Sexual Assault scene was played for laughs and took WAY to much screentime, and was completely betrayed by Hughies breakdown at the end sabotaging the intention of the scene.

4. The Director stating that Hughies scene was supposed to be played as funny lets me question his judgement.

5. Homelander getting the idiot hat and barely reacting when he noticed Sage was shot in the head.

6. Homelander despite being shown to have extremely powerful superhuman hearing not noticing two fights in the mansion, including a gunshot and two bodies falling on the ground."

Been saying it tho...
We are 6 episodes in this season and it feels like so far it's been 90% filler.

We wasted an entire 1 hour episode on a kink party...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:38am
blingxx:
The boys s4E6

Homelander found his heaven again grin, now we all know how useless sage is without her powers, but she still help neuman in the president race.. A-train might die this season, homelander will find it

How did Firecracker know about Homelander's milk fetish sef?

That stuff isn't public knowledge as far as I know...
And Sister Sage wouldn't tell her if she herself knew...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Barrywhyte1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.