Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,624 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3670801 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NaijaMemes: 9:51am
DeeScan:
succession be on point ...

has been a great watch so far ..

na season 2 I dey sha ..

but their dialogue though... it's fun but very un wealthy like ...

I'd take the dialogue of FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER over the one made in succession...

undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 10:24am
The really dropped the ball so low ,wtf is this finale

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:30am
House of the dragon season 2 is a solid 3/10 for me.

Possible spoilers alert.

This season ended for me on a disappointing note after a worthy episode 7, they just had to spoil everything again.

You cannot have us waiting for two years since season one, only to pack so many fillers in anticipating for a grand war only to end up not giving us the war and then hoping we will wait for an extra two years again to see a war we have been waiting for.
Which mean we will have to wait for four years to finally see a war we have been waiting for.

A child that started JSS1 last two years will be in SS1 two years from now which will make it four years.

Nah!!!! we can't take this rubbish and time wasting from the makers of house of dragons, time is of the essence and we ain't getting any younger to waste four years in waiting for a war.

Other adventure fantasy series like vikings, kingdom, vikings Valhalla, rings of power, the wheels of TIME and many more, all gave us satisfying battles, fights only in their season 1 but house of the dragons expected us to wait for four years.

Nah this is rubbish and the highest nonsense of the entertainment industry.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:55am
blingxx:

I can't even tell if Iris really died abi na my eyes dey pain me
Drug OD patients can be revived if they get help on time. It all depends on if there will be a new season and if the writers still care enough about her character
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 11:35am
House of the Dragon season 2 is a huge disappointment, with episodes 4 and 7 the only impressive episodes

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:30pm
House of the Dragon season 2........5.5/10

An underwhelming finale to an underwhelming season.
"If filler was a season" is the best way to describe this season. The entire season could be summed up in a single email or text message...

Season 1 ended to a build up to a war...
Season 2 wasted 8 episodes still building up to the same war...

I finished the finale and I was like - "that's it?"

Even this finale had so much time wasted on pointless stuff. They spent so much time with Tyland Lannister forming a bond with Lohar that I began to wonder what was the point?
Who cares if she wants his babies?
This is not the sort of "fûcked up stuff" we wanted in the finale. It reminded me of The Boys season 4 filler events.

On point that bothers me the most is Alicent. I don't want to conclude yet on Alicent because I'm not convinced of her game plan yet.

If I am to believe what she said on screen, it will be an utter character assassination. I kept waiting for a smirk or something to allude that she has other plans and did not just choose to sacrifice her family and her son...

So I will put that on hold hoping that some kind of reveal of an Alicent masterplan is shown next season.

The show seems so dedicated to portray Alicent and Rhaenyra as innocent but slightly corrupted souls who are some sort of pacifists that value human life above all else...

It comes off as lazy character writing to see Rhaenyra being so deluded to be expecting her enemies to surrender just because she has more dragons...
What happened to Rhaenyra's rage at the end of season one?

Why is this show so insistent on making the two main females pacifists while the men crave bloodshed?

Overall a disappointing season with no payoffs. The writing has been all over the place this season with only about 2 good episodes to boast of.

And now we have to wait at least 2 years for a third season.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:33pm
Miggs:

Ergo Proxy---2006;Sci-fi,action,mystery,horror.Only 23 episodes

I generally dislike anime but i enjoyed this one.

Weirdly I never completed this anime.
I enjoyed it but I got extremely busy Midway and I couldn't watch any movie or series for a few weeks.

It was tiring to return to it because it was a bit complicated and I would have to restart the entire thing to continue it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35pm
Haipre:

Honestly I'm very interested.. I have just watched three anime .. jujutsu kaitsen, ninja kamui and solo leveling

Attack on Titan (my favorite)
Death Note
Hunter x Hunter
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (use a filler guide to skip fillers)
Demon Slayer
Hellsing Ultimate
Code Geass
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Chainsawman

(1) (2) (3) ... (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.