Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,939 members, 7,969,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3758973 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:05pm
Illusioneffect:

The movie shouldn't be taken too seriously that's where you missed the whole point, it's a comedy. They were very true to the comics- you may not have just gotten the jokes - but I got the jokes and the audience in the cinemas were laughing soooo much bro

In other news..... Joaquin Phoenix said he came up with the idea of Joker 2 as a dream
Alright cool.
I haven't even seen the joker too, lol
In general i am just tired of everything that has to do with super heroes.
The only super heroes franchise i am now loyal to is "the boys" but even at that the last season kind of bore me but i managed to finish it, i hope they ends it in the next season.
So i can finally do with anything that has to do with super hero.
I just feel like as i grew older, my tastes has changed drastically.
I left my super heroes taste in secondary school.
Now i deal with movies and series with proper dialogues, historical references, real action, thriller, great dialogues, cinematography and more.
It's one of the reasons i outgrew Animes too.

If the entire concept of the show or movie isn't realistic then i am not interested.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:07pm
Illusioneffect:

Yeah- I know what happens in the next episode. You guys aren't ready at all😭😭😭
I am one person that knows how to avoid Spoilers.
Even if 10 pages here is littered with spoilers, i just have a way of avoiding them.
My eyes shall see no evil grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:20pm
grin grin grin
Be nice
oyaskii:
We might have to declare a public holiday the day a show rates below 5 in your books 😩.

I envy your exceptional high taste bossman, you have a clairvoyant knack of only picking the best shows to see..πŸ‘πŸΎ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:22pm
pu7pl3:

Scenes when they are moaning and groaning in sexual bliss πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lmao.... Guy yiu dey craze!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜­

E go be like bullfrogs grunting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 3:06pm
abduleez1:

Lmao.... Guy yiu dey craze!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜­

E go be like bullfrogs grunting.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:16pm
I will officially begin to watch 'Industry' this evening.
Let me see what the buzz is all about, i hope i don't get disappointed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 3:37pm
pu7pl3:

Scenes when they are moaning and groaning in sexual bliss πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:39pm
oyaskii:

The people supposedly hate watching it, are doing so in the hope that it will eventually come good because of how good the movies were and I can't fault them.

They should probably follow my mantra. For awhile now, I don't see shows with the hope that it will eventually come good, despite a start or season, i didn't like. I have neither the time, patience or attention span to afford such luxury. It took me just 3 episodes of S1 to know this show wasn't for me, and i didn't even complete S1.
I am perfectly fine on missing out on it, even if it eventually comes good. It is already a closed chapter in my books as I'm perfectly fine on missing out on it, just to many good media around to be bothered.

It is better than hanging on to it, getting disappointed each week, ranting and even throwing squabbles with folks on here, that are supposedly having a good time with it. No show is currently worth all that stress.

The average viewer isn't dropping a trending show no matter how bad they claim to find it. The FOMO won't let them. They'd rather watch and rant than actually seek out a show they might like. Most of them don't even know what kind of shows they like.

The few who checked out S2 because folks said that it was better than S1 dropped it barely halfway. It's the folks who made it all the way to the finale that'll still be back to watch season 3 and rage and rant.

At the end of the day, everyone will choose what they want to do with their God-given time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.