Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3609208 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (2855) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2013

Supernatural 9
Once Upon A Time 1
Almost Human 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2013
Sleepy hollow
American horror story s3
Walking dead s4

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Johnikowyi: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
The tomorrow people,agent of shield,person of interest,the new girl.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
The blacklist
Ray donovan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nitrogen(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Suits, quite interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
The Wire.Damn boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eghost247(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Scandal Season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
^Been ages

Welcome back! cool

@Op

The Mentalist s6e11 cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 2:00am On Jan 08, 2014
Jade William: The Wire.Damn boring

Please don't say that, I agree Season 1&2 Were not that Interesting but Just follow the story up to the End. You won't Regret!

Currently Watching "Sons of Anarchy". Quite Bloody.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Iceman296:

Please don't say that, I agree Season 1&2 Were not that Interesting but Just follow the story up to the End. You won't Regret!.
I follow story lines vry well.If u c me watchin movie eh! D way rewind films inorder 2grab wot they said or somthng dat Happened b4;My husbnd used 2ask me if I'm going 2write exam or an article on d film.

My dear,season 1 of The Wire was da bomb.Fell in love wit it frm season 1.Wit dat expectation,I went&bought 2,3&4 at once.Now I'm angry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
I must say seasn 2 tried but 3 was disappointing&d way they killed off D (Avon's nephew so easily);no investigation&his mother wit al her garagara,I thought sh'l b another centre of attention&sh*t.Al d homicides,none is eva solved plus dat Bunk dat acts so dull&those fata*ss cops dat sits around,eat&don't use their brains.

D film is shallow joor.I'm stil struggling 2finish 4(stil on episode 1 4gettin 2a wk now).No motivation&their dry politics is another annoying BS.I'm so throwin dat Wire in2 d dustbin.

Abeg! On my way bck,I'l buy Walking dead.I need an interestin movie 2stir me up dis wkend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Scandal scandal scandal scandal scandal tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dhurmynick(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
The walking dead 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
Jade William:
I follow story lines vry well.If u c me watchin movie eh! D way rewind films inorder 2grab wot they said or somthng dat Happened b4;My husbnd used 2ask me if I'm going 2write exam or an article on d film.

My dear,season 1 of The Wire was da bomb.Fell in love wit it frm season 1.Wit dat expectation,I went&bought 2,3&4 at once.Now I'm angry.

Lol, Please don't be angry. I gotta Fully understand the Movie When i saw the Season Finale ( 5). The wire is a classic movie and i must give it to the Producers.

D'angelo's Death And the Assassination attempt on Barksdale's Uncle ( The Brother) Stalled the relationship between Stringer( Idris Alba) and Avon Which even Led the formers demise. I loved the Omar Little's Robin Hood Character but Disappointed he Was Gunned down by a 10- Year old Kid.

My Advice - Just Finish the Movie and Give it your overall Rating.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2014
Iceman296:
My Advice - Just Finish the Movie and Give it your overall Rating.
Ok dear.I'l try.I'm stil in season 4 since lastwk.
No motivation 2watch it anymore.Wen I com bk frm wk 2day,I'l try&complete it&c if there's need 2buy season 5 cos I already regretted buyin 1-4 at once.Mshwww
Season 1 stil remains d best&i lov Jimmy Mcnulty.He thinks out of d box&dat lesbian cop lady&Lester.D rest of d police dept dudes ar knockheads.

Dat "Fringe" black guy Daniels tried sha&Dat game of throne Lord Balise or woteva his name is (d guy dat wants 2help Salsa 2escape frm Kings landing);I lov d way he played his politics.
Dat black Senator

Anyway,d series is just average.Nowonder it neva bagged any award.No cop series wil beat 24 Allah!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2014
Iceman296:
I loved the Omar Little's Robin Hood Character but Disappointed he Was Gunned down by a 10- Year old Kid.
Oh my gush! They finally got Omar? *) sad face
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2014
because of al d hype on dis section abt "The Walking dead" I got d dvd(S1&2)&we started it lastnyt.Such a creepy show mehnnn.I'm not enjoying d show so far.

Moreova,In episode 1;how is it dat d car whch was bn chased by d police summer-salted dat way&al d dudes in it came out without a scratch on their body&started shootin&i noticed dat d dep police was shot around d shoulder&d wound was bandaged around d stomach.

I'm already bored wit episode 1;not because it doesn't seem interesting but those zombie sh*ts in dat show is freaking me out.Don't even knw d series dat'l meet my taste.
I hav 2go back 2reading books joor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dhurmynick(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2014
Jade William: because of al d hype on dis section abt "The Walking dead" I got d dvd(S1&2)&we started it lastnyt.Such a creepy show mehnnn.I'm not enjoying d show so far.

Moreova,In episode 1;how is it dat d car whch was bn chased by d police summer-salted dat way&al d dudes in it came out without a scratch on their body&started shootin&i noticed dat d dep police was shot around d shoulder&d wound was bandaged around d stomach.

I'm already bored wit episode 1;not because it doesn't seem interesting but those zombie sh*ts in dat show is freaking me out.Don't even knw d series dat'l meet my taste.
I hav 2go back 2reading books joor.

I love that film
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jade William:

Oh my gush! They finally got Omar? *) sad face
Yes o, Just like a Chicken. Omar never Anticipated it, He just over-looked the Kid when he came in.

Without that, I don't think they would have gotten him!

Those Lazy Homicide officers( Like you said) Did their best, I don't think they would have done anything Better than what they did. That was Why Mcnulty and Lester Were Outstanding even though they weren't given the Support they Needed. Season 5 Would Explain Better.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by raqueal(f): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Its been 4 days of 3 episodes of Fringe and i am not feeling it one bit. I'll make a switch to breaking bad this weekend and i hope i enjoy it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dhurmynick(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
raqueal: Its been 4 days of 3 episodes of Fringe and i am not feeling it one bit. I'll make a switch to breaking bad this weekend and i hope i enjoy it.

You're a sadist.
Fringe is a movie like none other.

The most interesting science film I've ever watched
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Paschal007: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
^ is that why you called her a sadist?

That you liked something doesn't mean another should. Our preferences differ, respect that

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AjanleKoko: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Just burned through 'House of Cards' Season 1. Not bad at all.
Earnestly waiting for the torrents to surface for Season 2 wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dhurmynick:

You're a sadist.
Fringe is a movie like none other.

The most interesting science film I've ever watched
Dude dat was harsh.Geeez.

On this thread,there shld b freedom of opinions on movies without others who disagree abusing/insulting.

I myself stopped feeling Fringe afta season 3.Those crossing universe sh*t bcam over rated&boring. Then season 5 with d whole observer sh*t taking ova d planet was beyond *** whch word wil I use in describing it?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
AjanleKoko: Just burned through 'House of Cards' Season 1. Not bad at all.
Earnestly waiting for the torrents to surface for Season 2 wink

If you Loved House of Cards, Then I'm sure you would Also Like "Boss"
Try and See that One.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
raqueal: Its been 4 days of 3 episodes of Fringe and i am not feeling it one bit. I'll make a switch to breaking bad this weekend and i hope i enjoy it.
Pls make use of d fastforward button&get done wit dat shitty movie.D whole science sh*t wil giv u headache.That Walter having answers 2evry sh*t&Nina&William Bells nonsense.

Breaking bad is da bomb but don't expect much frm season 1.Just b patient.U"l lateron start digging d series.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
These writers shld knw wen 2end a particular series not draggin it&not makin sense of it cos viewers hav brains *plsss.Tak 4example dat stupid Greys Anatomy.Dat Shonda Rymes woman doesn't want 2end dat show.Al d good actors&actresses ar gone&d show is now so boring.
Dats y I lik d writers&producers of Prison break&Rome&som other series dat ended Well&in time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Iceman296:
Season 5 Would Explain Better.
Ohmmmmm.So u want me 2go&get season 5.Just 2c it 2d end since I managed 2get 2season 4;I'l get it.

I need a mob series or dramatic series lik desparate housewives;sex&the city;dirty sexy money!

I don't knw if I shld giv scandal another chance cos I stopped at season 1 cos I got pissed at d whole Olivia Pope illicit affair wit d president.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jade William:

Ohmmmmm.So u want me 2go&get season 5.Just 2c it 2d end since I managed 2get 2season 4;I'l get it.

Haha, Just Finish the Series and give it your Overall Rating like i said earlier. I also Dragged along while watching it until i got to Season 5.
There was this Nigerian Guy who Terrorized that season 5, He played Chris Patlow as One of Marlo Stanfield's Hit Men. My God, that Guy was Bloody. I Fell in Love with The Wire After Season 5, Especially the Last Episode when Mcnulty Recounted all his Travails, Twas Sensational. Season 5 Capped it all.

BTW, I remember sometime last year, we discussed on Best Movies we have ever seen in Some other thread, You mentioned "The Sopranos" and How you Hubby was Engrossed with The Movie, Do you know i've been Looking for that Movie since then, All to No avail. Please where do you suggest i Look for it or Where your Location, Make I come Borrow am( Lol)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sigh, data loss has really affected this thread.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nitrogen(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Vikings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LannisterIMP: 12:30am On Jun 28, 2014
la furia: Sigh, data loss has really affected this thread.

Tell me abt it. I had to get my acct registered again.. God punish evil doe well now watching The BigBang Theory

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (2855) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread