Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:52 PM

Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta (742 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Vigilante Member In Imo Community (Photos) / Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) / Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Update From . COM

The vigilante chairman of Jeddo community in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State has been killed by gunmen.

The deceased, Jude Akiru, popularly known as Scosco, was shot dead by the assailants at about 2:00 a.m on Friday, August 20, at Oil Junction in the community.

According to reports, the gunmen requested Akiru to switch off the torchlight he was pointing at them but he refused.

It was learnt that his refusal to obey the instruction angered his assailants who opened fire on him.

The gruesome murder has reportedly led to a protest as all roads leading to the axis were said to have been barricaded by angry youths while an urgent town hall meeting of all residents has been summoned by the leader of the community.

The youths were said to have burned down a mosque after accusing the Hausa indigenes and Muslims of being the masterminds of the dastardly act.

Security operatives have been deployed to the area to forestall any breakdown of law and order with a view to restoring peace in the community.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Bright Edafe, who confirmed the incident, said that investigation to unmask the killers of the vigilante chairman is ongoing.

Meanwhile, the remains of the deceased is said to have been in a mortuary.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/gunmen-kill-vigilante-chairman-in-delta.html

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by Juliusmomoh: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Some people sef.. They told you to bring your torch down but the 'oga patapata' spirit in you, refused. ... Now see where u landed. .... One thing i have to tell anyone who may want to hear me out is: EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. ... Don't take things too personal. This young man took his job more than himself, and he landed in the grave. Nigeria is not a safe place now. If a young boy is pointing finger at you, don't stand there claiming seniority if you love you life... Now the youth are protesting over someone that is already dead.... ..... God is for all of us, but every man for himself. .. Peace
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by Mutemenot(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by Caramia2020(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Details please
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
RIP to him
the killers mongers must be brought to book..
Brother man ,life isn't hard as it's seems,off your touch you off your touch simple. You know the kind country we are living in,no supper man ooh especially if you no get anybody. Na hide and seek we all they do .
I'm not justifying the act ,but wisdom is profitable to direct
undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by Juliusmomoh: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sacredness:
RIP to him
Brother man ,life isn't hard as it's seems,off your touch you off your touch simple. You know the kind country we are living in,no supper man ooh especially if you no get anybody. Na hide and seek we all they do .
undecided

Thank you my brother... Now e don go kill himself

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by Chloraseptic: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sacredness:
RIP to him
undecided

Sometimes gragra and strong head will save you from situations like this..

There's just no manual for surviving in Nigeria..

We are all just outlaws except the rich and the elite
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
I like the bolded..
Even gragra sometimes you do it with common sense.
You don't do gragra in a tight corner ,when you know that even if e sup there is not escape route for you
Gra gra for night? Only you? When you don't even know if the weapons they are holding are more sophisticated than yours, you don't know how many number there are..Wtf baba no try am ooh
Chloraseptic:

Sometimesgragra and strong head will save you from situations like this..

There's just no manual for surviving in Nigeria..

We are all just outlaws except the rich and the elite
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by Chloraseptic: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sacredness:
I like the bolded..
Even gragra sometimes you do it with common sense.
You don't do gragra in a tight corner ,when you know that even if e sup there is not escape route for you
Gra gra for night? Only you? When you don't even know if the weapons they are holding are more sophisticated than yours, you don't know how many number there are..Wtf baba no try am ooh

That's why I said sometimes
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by Sonnobax15(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
shocked
,you don carry your bad news port enter my very beloved Delta state lipsrsealed. I no go give you that chance at alllllllllll undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by MrCover: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
,you don carry your bad news port enter my very beloved Delta state lipsrsealed. I no go give you that chance at alllllllllll undecided

May Almighty God Have Mercy
Re: Gunmen Kill Vigilante Chairman In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oga Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO / I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says / BREAKING: 22 Lives Lost As Dare Devil Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Uromi, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.