Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat (4880 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat by UDUJ(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

How dis confam bingo take be pitbull just because the tail was cropped?

Awon dog lovers & dog expert wey nor sabi anything. If we check now, na chop una two dey chop dog.

All these local nairaland teenagers. No need to go into an argument with you.
Re: Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat by vb0mb(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

The goat say he is the GOAT and not CR7, na wetin provoke Ekuke be dat. grin
I was there

The dog aff vex
Re: Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat by chukskafor(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2021
UDUJ:

All these local nairaland teenagers. No need to go into an argument with you.
Baba no need sweating yourself over this fella, he ain't worth it; more so I believe I've proven it to him that the dog ain't an ekuke as he was trying to make people believe, funny enough, his assumption was being centered on the cropped tail, that was why I posted one with the full tail intact and it is crystal clear even to the blind that both dogs (the reference thread with black dog and this one herein) are nothing but same dog
Re: Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
vb0mb:
A thirty seconds video shows the moment how a dog in Ogbomosho, Oyo state dealt with a dog for arguing with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxDcdJ0olMw
That's a pitbull
Re: Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat by chukskafor(m): 3:37am On Aug 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

How dis confam bingo take be pitbull just because the tail was cropped?

Awon dog lovers & dog expert wey nor sabi anything. If we check now, na chop una two dey chop dog.
[quote
DoggoneDogg:

The goat say he is the GOAT and not CR7, na wetin provoke Ekuke be dat. grin
I was there
Please help me tell them author=DubaiLandLord post=105259252] That's a pitbull[/quote]
Re: Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat by vb0mb(m): 5:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Make Buhari catch you
Re: Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat by vincent10(m): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2021
vb0mb:
A thirty seconds video shows the moment how a dog in Ogbomosho, Oyo state dealt with a dog for arguing with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxDcdJ0olMw
You people won't kee somebody.
Re: Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat by vb0mb(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
vincent10:

You people won't kee somebody.

Naija na cruise

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) / Nigerian Boys Teaching Young Girl How To Smoke Weed / Female FUO Student Reportedly Dies After Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.