Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,779 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (61948 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Ebenezer 2021: Apostle Suleman's 70k Capacity Church Filled Up / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by gwarotango: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Christians are naturally dumb fools
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by TheGreatIYANU: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Terrence99:
There is nothing like God of Chosen. The only one true God is Jehovah, the God is Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I dont even understand people like you sef! God that you are defending described Himself as 'the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob'.

Are you antichrist or ignorant?
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by alexola20(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
My God in whom I trust..
Terrence99:
There is nothing like God of Chosen. The only one true God is Jehovah, the God is Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by CSTRR: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
You don't go down in that uniform on the floor
Respect that uniform

You can rub ursef on the ground after you have removed the uniform
He is bowing before the king of Kings.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Pojaay(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
I love this young man already, his aura, his ambience, his confidence is absolutely remarkable. Remember this day, this name Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer will one day become the Inspector General of Police(IGP)
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by UncleKoboko: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
peteregwu:

He is the same God we call the God of chosen and his name is Jesus christ. Na wa for you self. We call him The God of chosen because of the name of the ministry, the Lord's Chosen (the God of chosen). Haba!
Is Jesus god or God?

What kind of sickness has invested you people's brain?

How is a mere human God?

Someone who was killed on a cross for the crimes of BLASPHEMY AND SEDITION is who you're referring to almighty God?

So many stupîd people in this world . ...

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by LastProphet: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Unfortunately he can't be Inspector General of the Police force because he's Christian and Igbo if the likes of Buhari continue to exist as President.

Evil

Even before Buhari he can't be IG except when he can be used by our Fulani slave masters who replaced the British
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
peteregwu:

Well, my brother, that could be our thinking but God pass them. If you listen to his testimony you will know that God is with him. Forget the noise they are making in this country, if God says to another greater level for you, as long as you are born again and you are clean from corruption, my friend nothing can hinder you.
when ogbonnaya onovo an Igbo was IGP am sure you didn't know... As if Igbo tribe is so special than other 300 plus tribe that if nobe igbo others can occupy a position... The same Nigeria u guys denigrate gave him opportunity to become a police officer... Nonsense
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Hugo55(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Religion a big problem to man!
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by adewad13(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
peteregwu:

He is the same God we call the God of chosen and his name is Jesus christ. Na wa for you self. We call him The God of chosen because of the name of the ministry, the Lord's Chosen (the God of chosen). Haba!

Confused set of people..
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by themanderon: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
The Lords name be praised.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Okhuadams(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
peteregwu:
BEST GRADUATING STUDENT OF NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY SALUTE GOD OF CHOSEN

Deuteronomy 26:19 - And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honor; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.

As the well clad police officer in ceremonial outfit took to the stage, the congregation couldn’t help but wander what would come next even in the combined Sunday service.

Brother Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer poised to the tee, thanked the God of Chosen for granting him scholarship to attend the Nigeria Police Academy.

This scholarship came after several attempts in gaining admission to university even after finishing his secondary school education in 2012.
This continued to the point that their neighbor in their place of residence began questioning whether he was intelligent enough to study his heart desire, which was law.

These comments demoralized the morale of this young man, particularly because he was known for his faith in God. In 2014, Brother Ebenezer and his father had the opportunity of meeting with the General Overseer of the Lords’ Chosen charismatic Revival Ministries and he was prayed for.

In the midst of uncertainty and overqualified candidates, our brother made the set of the selected twelve to study law at the Nigeria Police Academy.
As this was a double programme – military/paramilitary training and law, our brother continued with the God of Chosen throughout the course.

People passed away and some were rusticated because they were unable to cope with the programme. This was not the case with Brother Ebenezer as he successfully completed the programme in June 2021 on a full scholarship which lasted for five and a half years. He is now a graduate of double honors – Senior Police Officer and graduate of law.

His prayer is for God to give the oil and unction to carry out his work as an incorruptible police officer and bring about change in Nigeria. Watch how he overcame his fears, obtained the scholarship amidst travails and the outstanding salute rendered to the God of Chosen -

Click here to watch the full testimony via the Chosen Testimony channel via:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Kp55mMA6w

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew.

#PstLazarusMuoka
Mr Man u leave all the whole force 4 9ja na police u see go join, well done too. All the same I congratulations
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by redsun(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Soon to become another kyari as soon as he starts seeing come easy blood monies. The force will mould him to become one of them morally.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by gazza07(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Actually, God of chosen hugely exist, and he's same GOD you mentioned. Is Olorun, Chineke, Obasi,etc not same God??
Terrence99:
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Calitoscassius(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
crazygod:

Mr satan, who create you again?
Stupid question!
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Frank83: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Give him 2weeks, he will start collection of bribe left and right.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by peteregwu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Frank83:
Give him 2weeks, he will start collection of bribe left and right.

I can see the sprirt of bribery has overshadowed you. You better begin to undertand that there are some police offenders in Nigeria who are true Christians to the core without any stain of bribery or corruption.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by ATTemi: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
But if person say God of Oyedepo or Adebayo or even Virgin Mary, una go say there's no other God but Jesus.....

Christians sabi shift goalpost 2 suit them.
peteregwu:

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by peteregwu(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
ATTemi:
But if person say God of Oyedepo or Adebayo or even Virgin Mary, una go say there's no other God but Jesus.....

Christians sabi shift goalpost 2 suit them.

Na lie, no one will complain. Na una dey shift goal post. We are very sure of the God we are serving and that is Jesus christ and we are seeing the efficacy of his power as of old. It is only those who are not sure of their God because they are not seeing His power that would be afraid of given him a nick name. Bros, our God, the God of chosen is Jesus christ because the miracles and wonders is coming from the Lord chosen and from the prayers of the man of God, we decided to tag him, 'the God of chosen' or the God of pastor Lazarus Muoka. Abeg sey na sin we commit?
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by peteregwu(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
adewad13:

Confused set of people..

People following Jesus are not confused except those who don't undertand Him tht are confused.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by peteregwu(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Is Jesus god or God?

What kind of sickness has invested you people's brain?

How is a mere human God?

Someone who was killed on a cross for the crimes of BLASPHEMY AND SEDITION is who you're referring to almighty God?

So many stupîd people in this world . ...

Bros, I sorry to say this, you need Jesus.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by UncleKoboko: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
peteregwu:

Bros, I sorry to say this, you need Jesus.
I think you need brain surgery.

DẸ
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by peteregwu(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Is he d same God of Christ embassy, household of God and synagogue of all nations?

I am sorry, I am none of the members of the so called organisation you just called, all I know that the Lords chosen church is serving Jesus christ who happens to be the true God almighty that created all things and the same Jesus who died on the cross of calvary, buried and ressurected.
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by peteregwu(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
realoscar84:
You guys never cease to amaze me, so Jesus Christ is God now. Hmmmm. Ok o

Yes ooooooo...........
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by peteregwu(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Biggcake:

Shut up your smelling mouth...

There is nothing like the God of chosen...

That's blasphemy

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by peteregwu(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
UncleKoboko:

I think you need brain surgery.

DẸ

Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by jaiveers: 1:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by lexy2014: 6:30am On Sep 27, 2021
peteregwu:

I am sorry, I am none of the members of the so called organisation you just called, all I know that the Lords chosen church is serving Jesus christ who happens to be the true God almighty that created all things and the same Jesus who died on the cross of calvary, buried and ressurected.

U didn't answer d question I asked:

Is he d same God of Christ embassy, household of God and synagogue of all nations?
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by freshalien: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2021
udomma1005:

Don't be stupid & shut up!
That one attends fellowship in a worship center because he/she isn't a moslem, does not make the person a Christian. Most of such places are business centre's where miracles are traded like forex. So the know nothing about Christianity because they don't know about J. Christ!

Bla bla bla bla bla.

I say see ‘oyibo’, you say see Rev. Fada
Re: Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen by Clasmanj(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
udomma1005:

Move to where nahhhh?
We go nowhere till you learn that there's only one God!
Stop these business hype of attaching God to a project in order to generate traffic. It is called business strategy in economic climes, I don't know how you call it when applied in church climes?

Call it what you like
We move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together / "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.